Gender Specific Hopefuls

This is our last baby so if we don't have a girl that's it. I strongly believe I'd be one of the ones who just would go on to have boy after boy. I get what you mean about the 'loss' though, I look at my relationship with my own mother and think maybe I'll never have that. :(

I can't do pics off my phone so i'll have to wait til I can go back on the comp. the baby has a flat forehead in nearly all the pics though. My DS ha a curvy head, in fact I would have said his 11 week scan was classic girl if anything lol! I was convinced he was a girl but nope all boy!

i know what you mean. If Elliot would have been a girl we would have been done for sure....2 kids is such a nice number (one for each :D) so im struggling with the fact that we will have to cope with 3...we dont live anywhere near family and friends so thats going to take some major adjusting.

i had my anomoly scan today but stayed team :yellow:

would anyone like to guess :pink: or :blue:?

Based on the skull, I think :blue:

I hope I'm wrong for you, although the skull theory is only supposed to work for people post puberty anyway :flower:

x

Hey ladies wanted to introduce myself.

Im Elle and have 2 dd's and a ds. I am expecting our lo Jan 7th 2013 and am desperate for a little girl! I love my ds loads and hes a breath of fresh air but my totally irrational mind wants a last girl!

I am undecided whether we are staying team yellow or whether to find out as I'm so frightened of being so disappointed that i wont bond if its a boy!

I feel so much better having fond this forum so thank u!

Could u add me to the front please

Elle x

i would say boy off that pic sure i can see a willy maybe im just seeing things lol hope im wrong and you get your much wanted girl x

i would say boy off that pic sure i can see a willy maybe im just seeing things lol hope im wrong and you get your much wanted girl x

I see a shadow too, but not sure what it is :wacko: it's pretty big if it is a willy :haha:

lol i have a pic of ds4 at 18 weeks and it looks huge they even put an arrow pointing at it lol i hope you get a girl though try and uplaod more pics x

Here's another one. This baby looks nothing like my sons scans which is why I'm holding a little hope. :shrug:

Attachments

• scannnnnnnnujhujh.jpg
    scannnnnnnnujhujh.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 8
Here's another one. This baby looks nothing like my sons scans which is why I'm holding a little hope. :shrug:

that looks totally different it looks more like a girl so hopefully that is just a shadow on the first one ill keep everything crossed for you i would of had to of found out im too impatient to wait it would kill is x

Ooooh I think girl! From both pics. Your little bundle has a girly vibe! xx

that looks totally different it looks more like a girl so hopefully that is just a shadow on the first one ill keep everything crossed for you i would of had to of found out im too impatient to wait it would kill is x

My logic is that I won't be disappointed when the baby is born if it's a boy. The first pic has me confused cause i'm wondering what the shadow is... It's not in any other pics so maybe it's a knee :wacko:

My logic is that I won't be disappointed when the baby is born if it's a boy. The first pic has me confused cause i'm wondering what the shadow is... It's not in any other pics so maybe it's a knee :wacko:

If its not in any other pics it could be anything! I think if you deal with how you feel if its not the sex your preferable to then theres just love for the baby...and if it is the sex you wished for then wooohooo even better!

X

If its not in any other pics it could be anything! I think if you deal with how you feel if its not the sex your preferable to then theres just love for the baby...and if it is the sex you wished for then wooohooo even better!

X

I know once the baby is born I will live him/her either way... But I am assuming/convincing myself it's a boy and then if it's a girl it will just be a nice surprise if that makes sense

could that be part of the umbilical cord in the first pic? Babies play with those alot so they can end up between the legs.

i honestly cannot tell because im not any good unless im actually viewing the potty shot.
I hope you get your girl though! :cloud9:

could that be part of the umbilical cord in the first pic? Babies play with those alot so they can end up between the legs.

i honestly cannot tell because im not any good unless im actually viewing the potty shot.
I hope you get your girl though! :cloud9:

It could be! The sonographer showed us baby's legs but didn delve between baby's legs... None the less I looked for something and saw nothing... So I have a glimmer of hope even if it is just that lol.

Hello, ladies! I'm so glad I found this thread! It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who desperately wants one sex over the other.

I have two AMAZING daughters who are 2 and 4. DH was unbelievably disappointed at both 20 week scans, and I felt so awful knowing I hadn't given him the son he desperately wanted. He adores the girls now, of course, but I'm so scared this baby will be a girl too and it will crush him! We weren't even going to have one more, but he said "In baseball you don't quit after 2 strikes... If this one's a girl, we're out." It made me so sad! My girls aren't "strikes," but at the same time I would love a boy as well.... sigh.

Sorry, this is rambling on! It's just so nice to vent without people giving me that "you shouldn't care as long as it's healthy!" look. :rofl: Of course I would choose health over gender, but wouldn't both be the most awesome thing ever??

Hello, ladies! I'm so glad I found this thread! It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who desperately wants one sex over the other.

I have two AMAZING daughters who are 2 and 4. DH was unbelievably disappointed at both 20 week scans, and I felt so awful knowing I hadn't given him the son he desperately wanted. He adores the girls now, of course, but I'm so scared this baby will be a girl too and it will crush him! We weren't even going to have one more, but he said "In baseball you don't quit after 2 strikes... If this one's a girl, we're out." It made me so sad! My girls aren't "strikes," but at the same time I would love a boy as well.... sigh.

Sorry, this is rambling on! It's just so nice to vent without people giving me that "you shouldn't care as long as it's healthy!" look. :rofl: Of course I would choose health over gender, but wouldn't both be the most awesome thing ever??

Hey hon.

We're all in the same boat here having a preference for one gender over the other for whatever reason. I had 2 dd's and got pg with my 3rd and it was a boy! So it does happen. How many weeks are you? Are you going to find out the gender?

Elle x

Elle x

Hey hun,
I feel exactly the same as you. Feel a little disappointed that I couldn't give my DH a boy. I am having my fourth and last baby. I can't have anymore due to being high risk, have had c-sections with all my children. I was told last time not to have anymore but I thought I'll take a chance in case it is a boy. My last baby is also 95% looking girly. At my 20 week scan, I wanted to stay team yellow but sonographer delved right between the legs and I couldn't see anything, looked like a girl. After a couple of weeks of the scan I did regret not finding out ( I got over the disappointment, not completely but I am ok). I have been diagnosed with gesttaional diabetes a few days ago so i will be having a growth scan on tuesday so will be confirming the sex so i can get prepared for my baby. I am still secretly hoping that they say it is a boy but i am quite sure its a girl. never mind. At least we were able to have little children. I was thinking of going for another try but my DH said it will too many children and i will be completely risking it so this will be my last time having a baby. Sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much, Elle and Baby :D It's so nice to know I'm not alone!

Elle, I'm 8 weeks, so the gender scan is pretty far off... :rofl: I think I'm just mentally preparing myself for what's probably coming. To be honest, I'm already feeling girl! Haha. But yes, I desperately want to know the gender, so I don't think I could make it on team yellow (as much as that sounds exciting too!)

Baby, I'll cross my fingers for you and your scan! You never know, right? Maybe LO was just being shy and not giving a great potty shot. I'm sorry to hear about gestational diabetes, but it sounds like your Drs are staying on top of it. Keep us posted! :hugs:

Thank you again, ladies. I can't tell you the relief I feel being able to be honest about how I feel when it comes to gender! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->