Gender Specific Hopefuls

Scan said he was 4lb 8 and carrying loads of water too seeing consultant next week to discuss it!!

I had loads of water with ds1,3,4 4 was the worst though it was ridiculous xx

Oh you're exactly a week behind me then I was 35 yesterday LOL
I was just trying to compare weight guesses LOL This one was estimated at 3lb 13 at 31 weeks, which I worked out would put him around the same weight as the others unless he is very late. They were 8lb 15, 7lb 14 and 8lb 4.

In your notes do you have a chart to plot estimated weight and fundal height with your other kids weight at birth on they are meant to be personalised if mines correct then this baby is under the 10th centile on my chart I'm not getting the scan reviewed til next week but I'm guessing based on that weight he will be about 7lb 8 if he only put the average amount on over the next 6 weeks well 4 and a bit if they being him early as planned he might be smaller my others were 7 11 then 7 11 then 9 8 and last one was 9 1 x

I'm not sure I've not seen a chart in there. I'll have to have a look and see if I can find one.

i have my prince :)
FREYA AND ALEX :cloud9:
https://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6682/eq8p.jpg

Baby Alex :cloud9:
https://imageshack.us/a/img23/4268/2io4.jpg

Oh wow I just noticed the weight as I scrolled back up to the picture. I though geordie had seen an announcement in another section to know his weight LOL Impressive!

Hey ladies hows everyone doing in here? sorry haven't posted for a while as we're not ttc till June haven't had much to say! but oh the gd is really strong at mo'. 2 of my friends that had boys 1st have just found out they are having girls, and of course I am pleased for them but oh it does just seem so unfair. I do feel lucky to have 2 healthy boys of course but 1 of each, perfect hey. I'd probably still want to have more than 2 children but there's been times recently where I've been struggling with the boys and thinking do I really want more children!?!
Anyway so they are both having girls and it made me think of all my friends in rl, that have 2 or will have... they will all have 1 of each! 12 friends.. How lucky hey!

Sorry for the rant, I know I could still have a daughter at some point but at the moment it seems so unlikely :sad1:

I have three girls - 8 years, 6 years and 10 months and due 22/04/2014 I feel as though everyone wants me to have a boy my husband says he wants another girl but deep down I know he would love a son, I would love this baby to be a boy x

I have three girls - 8 years, 6 years and 10 months and due 22/04/2014 I feel as though everyone wants me to have a boy my husband says he wants another girl but deep down I know he would love a son, I would love this baby to be a boy x

Hope you get your boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"