Gender Specific Hopefuls

I'm ok I thought mine was engaged but last week they told me he was lying diagonal with his head between my hip and lady parts i get alot of pressure in my bum which kills and my spd is starting to really hurt at night and first thing I've just ordered the last of the baby stuff today and got my bag packed just need nappies in there now which should be delivered tomorrow he was way to many clothes but just ordered more I'm telling people who ask what I want to get the next size up as only bought 0-3 I'm dying for him to be here

I hear you on the cold thing I'm loaded which does my head in!!
Pleased you got a nice girly day in!! eee only a month or so to go!! X

This time next month I'll be counting down the days, then probably counting them up again after my due date LOL
But I do think I should get a move on and sort stuff out. I'll feel better once I have the clothes done I think, and once I know how his laying so where I'll be having him.
Everything seems really busy now, my Mum wants to get down to see me the middle of this month, she still hasn't given me a date. I've got midwife appointments at 36, 37 (to book home birth so will be at my house) and 38 weeks, and my friend who I was supposed to be seeing this week has had to rearrange for when I'm 37 weeks. So I'll get a day with her as well before he arrives. Plus theres sorting DS2s birthday.
We got the school letters and it said about parents evening in October, 23rd and 24th. I keep wondering if I'll still be pregnant LOL

Haha I have my scan to see how big he is on Friday slightly worried seems to be dragging til then and after that I have colposcopy and consultant next Thursday and then midwife the week after then ds4 s birthday I'm hoping by then this little dude wil be out xx

Its getting exciting now. Been looking at baby pics of the others.

Totally forget how little they were don't you I was looking at some of jake the other day he was so cute with his little chubby cheeks I can't wait to see this little man to see what he looks like and have a cuddle it seems so real now everything is ready xx

I know, I was showing them saying look this is you when you were x days old, x weeks old, look how small you were. Thats what your brother will be like. I keep looking at them all sitting together thinking how did they get so big, especially DS3. He just looks so long LOL And they are going to look SO much bigger when my tiny one comes along.

This was taken in April 2012 They have all grown so much since! I'll have to get them to do it again.

Attachments

• 582114_10150842353026171_558373790_n.jpg
    582114_10150842353026171_558373790_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
Bless them they do grow up way to fast my oldest started senior school last week I feel so old lol xx

We will finally be TTC in October, feels like it has taken a lifetime to get here! And I'm already worrying that we will have another boy, despite having tried to fool myself in to not caring a million times, every time I dream about holding that new baby all I can picture is having a little girl. I just KNOW it will be a boy though, I feel like I couldn't possibly be lucky enough to ever have a daughter...

On another note --

motherofboys your little dudes are so cute! :)

And OMG Guppy your bubba girl is here, congratulations she's beautiful :)

We will finally be TTC in October, feels like it has taken a lifetime to get here! And I'm already worrying that we will have another boy, despite having tried to fool myself in to not caring a million times, every time I dream about holding that new baby all I can picture is having a little girl. I just KNOW it will be a boy though, I feel like I couldn't possibly be lucky enough to ever have a daughter...

On another note --

motherofboys your little dudes are so cute! :)

Good luck TTC I hope it happens soon for you. There were times in my TTC journey that I wondered if I should just give up after all I was getting a boy right, then other times I just really felt I'd get a girl. I did get a boy, but now although I do have a little set back now and then, I wouldn't change anything and I'm thrilled to be having another baby regardless of gender. At some points the gender feels so huge, at others its something of little consequence. I do hope you get to experience raising a daughter though.

And thank you, they have changed quite a bit since that was taken, DS1 looks so much older and has a mohawk! (Not a massive one, I do it with the clippers and he has a number 8 on top and 1 round the sides so he still has hair at the sides lol) DS2 has lost a little roundness in his face but still has the same butter wouldn't melt look about him, very deceiving lol and DS3 has turned into a proper little boy now.
Goes to show the difference a year and a bit can make.
Can't wait to have pictures of 4 of them together.

Just came back, not using BnB much now. Congrats Guppy, she is beautiful. You have your girl at last <3.
xoxo

Thought I might share a bump pic with you all. This is 34+6

Attachments

• 34+6.jpg
    34+6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
I feel smaller this time, usually by now I'm propping my bump up on pillows to lay on my side and struggling to roll over in bed LOL I think its all baby, his kicks hurt and feel like they are stretching my belly LOL

I had midwife out today and she says she couldn't feel baby properly due to how much fluid there was growth scan tomorrow so will see what that says but I'm huge now I don't think I can get any bigger xx

I had a lot of fluid with DS3, I was actually surprised how much was there when they went. I don't think there can be as much in there this time.
My next appointment is Thursday and hopefully will find out then what his position is. I keep getting a lump at the top and trying to poke around it to see if it feels like a bum or head and imagining how he must be laying for where the smaller bits are moving LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->