• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender Specific Hopefuls

Guppy I would be trying anything and everything to get baby out its not good going over some people have said that nipple stimulation and a foot massage (check out YouTube for the one that starts labour) then sex have worked wonders 2 nights of all them things and baby has came its worth a try x

eh, i went 41+5 with my first and did every single remedy under the sun and NONE of it worked. I have tried black cohash and pumping for 1 hour (under midwifery care) the last two days though. but it resulted in nothing. I honestly think babies come when they are ready (usually) and if anything is going to work at "inducing" then probably was gonna go anyways.
a normal pregnancy last 37-42 weeks. Im only 40+4, so everything is still perfectly fine and within normal, healthy limits.

I didn't mean it wasn't healthy I meant its never good for the woman really as we are carrying them and by that point most want it over with!!!

oh i see. haha. yeah, stress sucks!
and yeah, i def want it over w, but due to my first experience w DS i dont have much hope in most of the "natural" methods. But i did give the cohash and pumping a go bc if i am ready it could kick start things. MW said if my body isn't ready it wont work anyways, so no loss there. i just remember stressing myself out trying everything imaginable with DS1 and all it did was lead to cramps, heightened anxiety, and being nearly 2 weeks over.

Well the stuff I suggested should be relaxing not stressful so you never know and at least ya get a nice foot massage out of it lol

Thanks guys. Does anyone remember me here from my last pregnancy?

Me! i do :D
Im so excited for you!!! if you have any questions about having three, ask me! soon i'll have 3 under 3 (well sort of, DS1 turns THREE today!)

I'm nervous! Really thought 2 would be it but OH is more excited with me and really wants a girl, we've openly talked about having a girl (this will be his 1st and only child with me) is it a big jump?

Happy Birthday to your little man! My DS1 turned 3 on Sunday so not too big a gap there!

hey if you guys are comfortable w your decision, thats all that matters!
My first two are 17 months apart. DS2 and this baby will be about 18 months apart (or 19 at this rate :dohh:)

Are you going to sway at all? If so i def recommend gender dreaming site over ingender ANY day of the week! (very different information, and much more accurate from GD than IG)

I'm not sure, I think as it is definitely my last chance we probably should sway, but at the same time I don't want TTC to become a full on nightmare.

I'm not sure, I think as it is definitely my last chance we probably should sway, but at the same time I don't want TTC to become a full on nightmare.

I know what you mean. IF we have another it will definitely be the last one, TTC was hard enough this time round, took so much longer than I had expected and just became stressful. But I worry with out swaying there will always be the "what if I had done this differently" where as with swaying you know you tried your absolute best and boys are just what you are meant to have. Then again, will swaying, and putting so much hope and effort in, cause the gender desire to be so much stronger, leading to more disappointment if its another boy. :dohh:

I know what you mean. IF we have another it will definitely be the last one, TTC was hard enough this time round, took so much longer than I had expected and just became stressful. But I worry with out swaying there will always be the "what if I had done this differently" where as with swaying you know you tried your absolute best and boys are just what you are meant to have. Then again, will swaying, and putting so much hope and effort in, cause the gender desire to be so much stronger, leading to more disappointment if its another boy. :dohh:

Hi. :waves: Could you go high tech? I'm not sure on the percentage though with that.

It would take us years to save for one go and from what I can see even then there is no guarantee one of the embryos will stick.

Well, tomorrow i am one week "overdue"...boo! common baby!! I thought i paid my dues with DS1 being nearly 42 weeks...what is this crap of being a 3rd time mom and going later than most FTMs :dohh: :brat:...im growing impatient...can ya tell? :lol:

...we could never afford HT either...that would be super pricey. :hugs:

I totally understand this feeling. That is why i was aprehensive about trying a third and final time. It took 7 cycles (well over 7 months bc of how my cycles are) just to have DS2, who we did some swaying with but we always made sure to DTD around ov. so that wouldn't have effected it taking so long. This time it took 8 cycles but that was bc i wasn't ov.ing at all. At any rate,we decided to give it our best shot. That way if we did have anothter boy, i knew we tried the best that we could and though im sure i would deal with GD again (i had it pretty badly after DS2), at least i had that peace of knowing we tried. If we hadn't tried at all i would wonder my entire life if it would have happened or not and i think, in the long run, that would have been harder to deal with than GD.

Most of the time I think I would be ok with another boy, but I worry that the added pressure of swaying would make the GD worse. But then if I didn't sway I'd always wonder. And thats if DH will go along with it anyway.
Its taken longer each time for us, and this one took 2 and a half years, but some of that tie was spent hoping I'd fall on my 1st ovulation and not have a period between babies. DS3 was 17 months when I finally got my period and gave up on that idea. So I thought ok fresh start, getting periods now so I can fall pregnant. After he turned 2 and still nothing I tried charting. Discovered I had 6 days between ovulation and AF, but took a few cycles to see that it was a regular thing. Started taking B6 which got me up to 10 days. Then took around 6 months after that to actually fall pregnant.
So it was quite a journey to get here this time. All worth it in the end.
I have to admit that as someone who loves to eat, and has a 'high everything' diet naturally the idea of a low everything diet scares me.

I hope your little lady makes an appearance soon, every day I check hoping to see an update that you have had her.

My little lady finally made her debut yesterday (Sept 7th) at 41 weeks exactly.
Lilah Victoria arrived at 2:49am, one hour after the MW got to me. She weighed 7lbs 4oz (exactly what DS2 weighed and he was born at 38+3). She is about 19in long , probably slighlty taller but we couldnt get her legs straight to know) Wanted a water birth but there wasnt enough time to fill it so i had my first 'land birth'. It was a speedy labor and my beat birth of the three. I am so thrilled and grateful that she has joined us. Life feels so whole. I am absolultly positive that our family is now complete. Thank u all for ur continued support and encouraging words. This is def one if the best support groups on here!

image.jpg

Yaaaaaaay she's here!!! Well done guppy and huge massive congratulations! She's completely perfect. I'm over the moon that your family is now compete :flower: Enjoy her xx

Congratulations, so thrilled she is finally here for you and that you are feeling so happy and complete. Sounds like even her arrival was amazing.

Not too bad. Although have pretty constant groin pain now (sorry to share that lol) and a rotten cold and still haven't done any more to prepare for baby.
I had an unexpected shopping trip with SIL and my niece yesterday which was nice to have a girly day, the boys stayed home with DH so I didn't have to worry about anyone else for once LOL I have a lot of pressure down low today so I'm hoping this is his head pushing down, as the midwife didn't check at my appointment on Thursday to see if he was still breech even though it said on my scan print out that he had been so I'm still none the wiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->