Gender Specific Hopefuls

Congratulations Locksley.
I completely forgot to come and up date here but my 4th little man arrived on the 20th, 3 days after his due date, weighing 8lb 4. He is perfect and everyone is so in love with him. I can't imagine him being a girl now!

Congrats I didn't update here either I don't think lol xx

If I didn't here goes my 5th little man was born on 11/10/13 at 38+1 weighing in at 6lb 12 and like you motherofboys I can't imagine him being a girl now either xx

I haven't been on this thread in forever! My little man was born on October 2nd, 15days before his due date weighing 5lbs 15.6oz <3

Hrm.. thinking I'm feeling a little broody! Might try again for that :pink: someday.

Still hoping for a girl. I know I said last time it was defo my last... But this defo is my last lol.

Well fingers crossed you get your girl I've toyed with the idea of having number 6 but after what we have been through with the new baby I don't know if I could and the chances are id have another boy anyway x

What happened? If you don't mind talking about it of course. Congratulations on your new bundle :)

Had a really bad labour then the cord was round his neck 3 times and there was a true knot in his cord he was really lucky then had to stay in hospital for 5 days as his jaundice levels were extremely high got home after the 5 days and he wasn't a pick of bother until he was 13 days he started throwing up loads then at 4wks 6 days I woke up at 4:30 cause of a noise I checked him and he was soaking I assumed he had been sick so got him out to get him sorted then he threw up down me when I looked it was dark not milky so turned the proper light out instead of the night light he was throwing up blood all over rushed him to QE they blue lighted him to rvi and I wasn't allowed to feed him he had a cannula put in was put on drips and had a tube put into his stomach down his nose after seeing about 4 different docs they scanned him and found that the muscle at the bottom of his stomach wasn't letting food through to the small intestine he blood levels weren't good enough to take him to theatre so had another 24hrs of starving him (was horrific as a mother your meant to nurture them and I couldn't) then at 3pm at exactly 5 weeks we handed him over to the surgeon after an agonizing 2 hour wait we got the call to go get him he was ok and fed straight away was allowed home on the Saturday then on the Sunday started projectile vomiting again so took him to docs Monday morning he was took back into hospital over night they were talking about a dye test to make sure the muscle had been cut properly but the decided not to just yet he has been ok since apart from loaded with cold amd a really bad cough with quite a bit of sickness but I'll speak to them about that and maybe request the dye test if the sickness still doesn't improve after the cold has gone its not just normal baby sick its like full bottles brought up!!

He was picked up early cause of the blood he threw up which they think was caused by him gagging so much and being sick they think he had tore his food pipe he is 7 weeks now and only has 3 tiny scars so hopefully they will get smaller and smaller

All of this has put me off loads they are such a worry and I panic at every little thing with him I was panicky when he was born cause he was so small compared to the others and cause of everything with the birth and since the op I'm a nervous wreck xx

Oh my word honey that sounds awful! Your son is one tough cookie bless him, what a lot to go through so young. I can totally understand why that would put you off. :hugs: all we want is for our children to be safe and healthy I can only imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->