Gender Specific Hopefuls

big momma i hope everything works out for you and your bean stays nice and safe where it is! *HUGGS*

I'm very happy to report that a scan has shown a happy wriggly baby and a firmly fixed placenta and no obvious cause of the blood. I am so relieved :)

Hiya bigmomma, so happy that your little wriggly baby is ok :hugs:

Hiya everyone, hope everyone is ok, just wanted to let you know that I suffered from gender disappointment when I was pregnant but I had my baby girl 1 week ago , i am so happy to have her. This was my last chance to have a baby boy but after meeting my little girl, I am so happy that I got her. I wouldn't have it any way. Ladies just thought I'd let you know, it doesn't matter what you have, once you have your baby in your arms you'll fall in love with baby x

Hiya everyone, hope everyone is ok, just wanted to let you know that I suffered from gender disappointment when I was pregnant but I had my baby girl 1 week ago , i am so happy to have her. This was my last chance to have a baby boy but after meeting my little girl, I am so happy that I got her. I wouldn't have it any way. Ladies just thought I'd let you know, it doesn't matter what you have, once you have your baby in your arms you'll fall in love with baby x

Hi baby321:wave: I'm so glad you had your baby girl and feel that way:flower: Also glad to hear that your c-section went well:hugs:

Thank you for posting hun. Im glad you both are doing well and you are so in love with your bundle :cloud9: I think i may have to bookmark this page so i can be reminded again of this :friends:

So I talked to my parents yesterday and they told me I'm inviting bad karma on myself for wishing for anything other than a healthy baby. Sigh. But my mom told me she will put my MIL in her place when the baby comes, or before if necessary, so that I can relax. And that did make me feel much better.
I know I will be happy no matter what the sex, I just still wish and hope for a boy. Fx!

:hugs: no affense to her, but clearly she lacks information about GD is just as real a loss as death imho. Im glad yo have someone in your corner :friends:

All i am praying for is a heathy baby, hoping for a girl. There's a difference either way you will love your baby no matter the sex!

Hi ladies...I'm back with an update after posting earlier in this thread.

I had a little ( or not so little! ) baby boy named Max on the 12th of September. A boy after 3 girls...it was an amazing surprise (we didn't know the gender).

He was 4.7kg born...or 10lb 6oz, and 54cm long.

I was truly shocked at his size when they weighed him. My biggest baby had previously been 8lb 5oz. I was thinking around 9lb, but nowhere near what he was!

Labour time from first twinge was 4 hours....my previous 3 births have been very fast. My 2nd girl was nearly born in the hospital carpark. No drugs, but not without a bit of drama, as we had to deal with shoulder dystocia (shoulders were stuck) and the cord was around his neck. Thankfully my OB managed to deliver him safely. They took him away to get him breathing, but he was fine within 1 minute, and he is perfectly healthy. I have some stitches, but I've had them with all of my girls and I don't feel any worse for wear.

I'm typing this from my hospital bed...going home tomorrow. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to have a son. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy and tube removal right before I conceived him, so I feel that it was meant to be, but I never really let myself believe that I would ever have a son.

There is a lady across the hall from me who just had her 4th girl...I still feel like it should be me. I'm still pinching myself.

With all of that said, part of me misses having a baby girl, and we would have been happy with a girl too...so like Baby321 said, once they are here they are truly a blessing either way.

Baby321 I have thought of you often. I know it must sting a little to see others get their gender opposite, and I've been there too in the past. I'm sure that your little girl is absolutely darling and am glad to hear that you are loving her and doing well. x

My pledge is to never take my son for granted, and to always have empathy for others who find themselves hoping for gender opposites. I truly know where you ladies are at, and wish you all the very best. I will keep popping back to see how you are all doing.

In the meantime, thank you all for your support.

Love Pink x

Pink x

Hi ladies...I'm back with an update after posting earlier in this thread.

I had a little ( or not so little! ) baby boy named Max on the 12th of September. A boy after 3 girls...it was an amazing surprise (we didn't know the gender).

He was 4.7kg born...or 10lb 6oz, and 54cm long.

I was truly shocked at his size when they weighed him. My biggest baby had previously been 8lb 5oz. I was thinking around 9lb, but nowhere near what he was!

Labour time from first twinge was 4 hours....my previous 3 births have been very fast. My 2nd girl was nearly born in the hospital carpark. No drugs, but not without a bit of drama, as we had to deal with shoulder dystocia (shoulders were stuck) and the cord was around his neck. Thankfully my OB managed to deliver him safely. They took him away to get him breathing, but he was fine within 1 minute, and he is perfectly healthy. I have some stitches, but I've had them with all of my girls and I don't feel any worse for wear.

I'm typing this from my hospital bed...going home tomorrow. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to have a son. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy and tube removal right before I conceived him, so I feel that it was meant to be, but I never really let myself believe that I would ever have a son.

There is a lady across the hall from me who just had her 4th girl...I still feel like it should be me. I'm still pinching myself.

With all of that said, part of me misses having a baby girl, and we would have been happy with a girl too...so like Baby321 said, once they are here they are truly a blessing either way.

Baby321 I have thought of you often. I know it must sting a little to see others get their gender opposite, and I've been there too in the past. I'm sure that your little girl is absolutely darling and am glad to hear that you are loving her and doing well. x

My pledge is to never take my son for granted, and to always have empathy for others who find themselves hoping for gender opposites. I truly know where you ladies are at, and wish you all the very best. I will keep popping back to see how you are all doing.

In the meantime, thank you all for your support.

Love Pink x

Pink x

:cry: this was beautiful. :flow: aww, im so happy to hear your update. Brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing to get your son :cloud9:
Great job with L&D mama!
Enjoy your :blue: bundle :cloud9:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/016p1use.jpg

:shock: DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ON FB!:shhh:

i can kinda see it, do you have one without the shadow??? FX this is your little girl you've been waiting for!

Congratulations Pink Ribbons! Stories like your truly give me hope that it could happen for me! Hope you're enjoying having a son, they sure are fun. =)

Guppy?!?! I totally see it! But give us one without a shadow!!!!

Stalking!!

Congratulations, Pinkribbons!! I'm so happy for you, and your attitude is beautiful :D

Guppy, I see it!! Get darker, dang line! I'll cross my fingers this is your little pink bfp!

Is it super faint in real life?

Just take the picture from further back?! Or better light?! Come on now! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"