Gender Specific Hopefuls

I really wanted a girl. My oldest is a girl, but she has always been a tomboy. I wanted a little girl to braid her hair, put in dresses and a little girl to love Disney Princesses. *sigh*

The ultrasound didn't go well for me, at all. Baby's heartbeat was 100 BPM and he wasn't moving. I have another ultrasound on Monday in the morning with my doctor for a follow up to see if my son is doing better.

I am almost 16 weeks, and if I lose the baby it will be my 2nd miscarriage back-to-back, and both in the 2nd trimester.

Let's just say I'm worried sick.

You're in my thoughts SLC, I'll pray for stickyness. <3
xoxox

Oh, SLC, I'm so sorry. I'll keep you and baby in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

SLC congratulations on your little boy!! (I always think it's proper to say congratulations.. Even if it's not what the person was hoping for.. Because I personally won't be disappointed if I end up with a third boy, I will just be sad I don't have the girl I always wanted... I think that's generally how most people feel....????)

Sending positive thoughts your way that your little guy is healthy as can be!!!

And I hope I'm not being insensitive at this moment... But Guppy, are you REALLY waiting till Monday to test again?! I'm dying over here!

Hey congratulations big momma, really happy for you xxxx

SLC - how are you today? Hope everything is ok with you and bump xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"