Gender Specific Hopefuls

I didn't do intelligender but I did do gendermaker... It gave me a girl result but obviously I don't know the sex yet!

I was wondering the same thing guppy! if it was backwards for me too, lol. I did it with my last and it said girl and i got a boy! so didn't work......I did the gendermaker this time and i got a girl. did the baking soda test again today and i got a girl again today. I'm going crazy thinking about it! Pink that is terrible, i don't know anyone who would wish that upon you!

if wanting candy is any indication of getting a girl i CRAVE Peachio's all day everyday. Just made my dh go get me some from the c-store lol.

@ Guppy: Can't wait until you fall pregnant! We will wish pink dust all the way.

@Janey: I'm really very sorry for your loss hun. :flow:

xoxox

I was walking in the mall with my 2 girls this afternoon when we stopped to talk to a mall "regular" who we sometimes talk to when we're there. He's a real character, who dresses in brightly colored "pimp suits" and preaches the gospel to anyone who will listen. He's been doing this for hours EVERY day for 30 years!!!! Anyhow, he's harmless and very charming, and my kids love how colorful of a character he is. Today he stopped me and asked if I was expecting. Once I said yes he lit up! He said, "it's boy, I know it is." and continued on chatting.

Yes, he is probably saying this to be nice. No, I don't believe he has a connection to God that allows him to know the gender of my child. I did, however, have an overwhelming wave of HOPE that this could in fact be a boy. He is the first to act SURE, besides my 2-year-old, of course.

Weird story, lol... but don't know who else to tell! The next 3 weeks until my scan are crawling by, and I'm grasping at straws now :dohh:

That is an awesome story! I hope that he is right and you get your little boy! Well we had quite the scare this morning. I woke up at 3am and I felt "wet" so i got up to go to the bathroom, and my panties were wet with blood! It was mostly pink and some dark red too. We got up and went to the ER again. They tried the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat, he sent me for a scan and we saw our baby. It's still kicking and moving about measuring right on track with a hb of 163. They can't figure out why i'm bleeding as soon as it started it stopped? It's down to just spotting now. I have to go in for another scan on tuesday. Haven't done anything but sleep since we got home, and resting the rest of the week. Please pray my little bean keeps hanging on and we can get past this scary part!

That sounds scary :nope: Hope the bleeding stays away xx

As for me - gender scan in only 4 days - really not looking forward to it. I just know they are gonna confirm girl no 5 :cry: I've not been wrong yet.

thanks, me too! oh bigmomma i hope your wrong and you get your little boy!

cckarting, that sounds so scary! I'm so sorry :( How far along are you? I had bleeding from about 6-8 weeks, and it was terrifying. Embarrassing, but the Dr finally concluded that it was from severe constipation. Apparently the vaginal wall and the colon are right up against each other, and hard stool can aggravate the very vascular vaginal wall as it passes by. They think this is what caused mine, since baby was fine the whole time! I HOPE it's something like that for you... embarrassing, but not serious. Let us know, and I'll be thinking of you!

bigmomma, 4 days! We'll count down with you, and I really hope you're wrong and it's a little boy in there!

I'm ten weeks tomorrow! I'm not constipated at all, and they don't know why i'm bleeding. They say we can't have sex anymore for a while, so it's probably going to kill me lol. dh said he is scared to do it again, so it will be awhile. Hopefully they'll know more on tues when i go back for another ultrasound. It's so bizarre this is going on, never had anything like this. Praying i don't loose this baby it will kill my boys, they've been asking for a baby for over a year, and are over the moon to have a baby.

On Saturday I'll be 16 weeks. I wish I could afford a private scan :( LOL

Sass827- congrats! Wishing you lots of :blue::dust:!

wamommy - very intersting conversation! wouldn't that be something if he was right?! Thats great he's given you some hope! When do you find out? (sorry cant keep it all in my memory :blush:)

cckarting - praying for your beany :hugs: that must have been scary! im so glad to hear that everything is fine now. That brings back memories of my MC. You are so incredibly blessed. I have a feeling this baby will go to term :hugs:

bigmomma74 - praying you are wrong hun :hugs: im excited for your scan and i hope they tech has some exciting :blue: news for you :dust:

SLC - hope time goes fast for ya!

ASF - i still have risen temps :shock: im still extremely skeptical though, bc i never had a + OPK even though i tested multiple times per day...is that even possible? I have a feeling FF is going to remove it, but maybe not-who knows....testing in 5 days! ugh i hate waiting!

I didn't get a pos opk the month i got my bfp! they were close to pos but not pos and i was testing 4-5 times a day with clearblue digi's and never got a smily face!

^that makes me feel a lot better!
are you any good with charts?
mine is here and also the opks. the one that is closest to postive is #5 which was taken the day that FF thinks i ov.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Guppy051708

The closest i would say would be 5 which cd was that? I had a terrible time with those tests, they never ever picked up my surge. it would look like 5 and then i'd cd digi and usually get my smily and dark lines on them.

OPK #5 was taken the same day as FF thinks I ov.ed so i guess it makes sense.

I have been pregnant and thus TTC 3 now and i have never gotten a true positive on those types either. I always have to purchase some digis to verify or deny a positive. Except, i didn't think i would actually Ov. (since i havn't had a cycle PP yet), so i didn't have any on hand. I did purchase some a few days ago, just in case, but the point is that i didn't have anything to confirm #5. FF seems to think that was the day i oved.....im going to be a bit bummed if FF retracts the ov....i really dont want to have to wean Elliot :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->