Gender Specific Hopefuls

There are no words for this. I'm so sorry SLC. I'll be thinking of you.

I am so sorry SLC :hugs: Thinking of you xx

My heart goes out to you SLC. I am so sorry to come and read this. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through right now. Words are cold comfort right now, but I will be thinking of you constantly. xox

I'm so soo sorry SLC!! There are no words to describe my sympathies for your family. =(

SLC, :hugs:

Please update me with a DS blue bear on first page.

Still hoping you're okay SLC, you're in my thoughts :hugs:
xoxox

:hugs: SLC. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. My thoughts are with you :flower:

Also, My newest little boy was born last month.. if you want to update that on the first page for me :). It seems almost wrong of me to even type this in light of the sad news on the thread :(

Congratulations wish2bmama :cloud9: hope you are enjoying your bundle.

Ok - call me crazy but I can't accept that this LO is really a boy. We've waited so long and I'd given up hope!
So....I am going for ANOTHER gender scan tomorrow. just to check :blush:
Please wish me luck that my little man hasn't become a little lady!

Ok - call me crazy but I can't accept that this LO is really a boy. We've waited so long and I'd given up hope!
So....I am going for ANOTHER gender scan tomorrow. just to check :blush:
Please wish me luck that my little man hasn't become a little lady!

:haha: I'd say if you've seen a willy he is probably a he! :D

:haha: yeah there isn't much room for error when the little guy has a sausage :rofl: BUT i understand where you're comming from bc if im ever told we have a boy i'll be feeling the same :blush:

Haha! Totally agree with you hun!
When the sonography said to me, "It's a girl". I said "Are you sure?" she replied "Sure, I see no testicles!".
Well, she must be a girl then :haha:.
xoxox

It sucks where I live because you don't get to see anything, or be told AT your scan. They send your results too your health care provider. :( I have sooo much anxiety that they won't see anything, and I'll call my midwife a few days after my scan and she will say "Sorry, they didn't put down a gender"... Then I'll have to book a scan that will cost me $100 for 5 minutes!!!!!!

So even if they did see that it was a girl and sent it to my midwife in the report.. I would be doubtful because I didn't see anything. =(

that's so mean love! here the us tech will scan and measure you and tell you gender, then dr comes in and finishes tells you the gender again and looks at the heart and other organs and finishes up measurements. we don't even have a place here where you can book a private scan!

I know what you mean bigmomma if they told me i have having a girl this time i don't know that i would believe them or buy anything because they could be wrong loL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->