Gender Specific Hopefuls

And I hope I'm not being insensitive at this moment... But Guppy, are you REALLY waiting till Monday to test again?! I'm dying over here!

:rofl: well, i cant count bc i'll only be 9DPOs on Monday :blush: i really should wait until at least Tuesday....but i might be able to take one today if can convince hubby of letting me get another!

here's my chart. you can speculate in the meantime :haha:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Guppy051708

Thank you everyone. I'm still floating around somewhere on :cloud9:!! I didn't believe the sonographer and made her check a million times!
Can you imagine how spoilt this little guy is going to be???:rofl:

:haha: oh yes! i plan on doing the same should i ever be granted a girl :rofl:
I will never believe it if the ultra sound tech says girl. I will think it is wrong until the moment the baby is born :lol:

Haha! Bigmomma, I can only start to imagine!

And Guppy, we really need to know! :haha:

xoxox

I don't know much yet, it's the weekend but I have an ultrasound tomorrow straight away in the early morning. I think I am the first patient my doctor sees tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck, on the verge of tears, and I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. I have only had mild cramping, nothing that would send me to the emergency room, and no bleeding. But, when I lost my son at 14 weeks last January - I had no cramping or bleeding either. His heat rate just dropped and then his heart stopped. I almost died, I was in the hospital and had five blood transfusions that worked, total of seven but my body rejected the first two.

I can't say I'm not sad I'm not getting a girl, but at this point I guess it's proof that deep down all that we should want is a healthy, happy baby. When your child dies inside of you, the gender never matters. It's so heartbreaking. I'm really, really nervous for tomorrow. I'm 16 weeks.

Thinking of you SLC, and Praying you get amazing news tomorrow!

Big :hugs::hugs: to you SLCmommy, my heart breaks for you. I hope everything turns out to be just fine. xxx

Guppy-It certainly looks like you had a proper drop, and then a good rise?! I'm not the best at determining temps but it looks good to me! I can't wait for you to test again lol! I took like 6 tests the first day... AT LEAST!

Bigmomma-Congratu-freakin-lations!! Hearing stories like yours always give me so much hope that it could happen to me! Enjoy the heck out of that little guy!

SLC-I so so sooo hope your little one was just having a freak off day and will be just fine! I can't quite imagine what you're going through, as I've never had a (confirmed) loss. I know when I thought there was a possibility I was losing the one I'm carrying now I just kept saying to myself and to the little one that I didn't matter what it was, just stay with me. So I know what you mean by that. Still sending you positive thoughts! Keep us posted. <3

Thanks for all the wonderful support ladies. I will keep you updated :) xx

I'll be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow during your appointment, SLC. Fierce prayers that all is well!! :hugs:

SLC - will be thinking of you and LO today. Hope the appointment goes well xx

Ultrasound confirmed our worst fears. Baby boy died. I go into Labor & Delivery tomorrow morning to be induced.

I'm so hurt.

:cry: :hugs: I am at a loss for words. heartbroken for you :cry:
I will pray things go as smoothly as possible and that you find peace during this darkness :hugs:

Oh, SLC, I don't know what to say. There simply aren't words. Praying for strength and peace during this impossibly difficult time. :hugs: :hugs:

SLC i am sooo sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family!

I am so sorry SLC xx Thinking of you and your family xxx :hugs:

Oh SLC, I'm so so sorry. What a horrible thing to happen. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. We're all here for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->