Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hey everyone. Thank you for thinking of me. I was induced on Tuesday at 8:00 am, and had my little son, Malachi 6:20 am on Wednesday morning. I got the epidural around 7:00 PM Tuesday. He was 6 inches and 5 oz. He was gorgeous, and in really good shape. Like a perfectly formed, gorgeous little pocket baby, born sleeping and born too soon. This is our 2nd, 2nd trimester loss THIS year :( We will be taking a break from ttc for emotional reasons and probably start to think about ttc sometime next summer. Thank you for all your prayers.

-Ashley.

so sorry again for your loss, and thinking of you and your family. do they know why you keep mc in the second tri, or plan to find out?

yeah, they are doing testing. I'm just waiting now for the results and to get my son's cremated ashes :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: times 100000000000000!! What an awful loss of your beautiful little guy. =( I really hope things start to look up for you and your family! :flower:

SLC - been thinking of you xx Hope they can give you some answers :hugs:

SLC, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your son :hugs: :hugs: I wish I knew what to say to help, but I know there are no words. I will be thinking of you, and praying for you.

slc mommy im very sorry. I pray that you will have a baby one day I know someone who had lost three in the second but now has three wonderful kids so it is possible.

SLC, my heart breaks for you. I hope you have time to heal and you give yourself it too. We're all hear for you.
xoxox

sorry for the loss of your baby that must be so difficult for you. I hope you find the answers that you need. :hugs:

well im due in two weeks. Not sure what the gender is but scared its another boy. I already have four would just like a little bit of pink in my life.

any thoughts on the skull....its ok to say boy might as well prepare myself.

Attachments

• IMG_9558.JPG
    IMG_9558.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm not sure I have the whole thing figured out but I would guess girl just because my understanding is a flatter forehead means girl? Gl hope you get your pink bundle!

Spent some time with my mom this weekend. She said she really thinks it's a boy based on my huge appetite and lack of ms. I guess I made her pretty sick hut my brother didn't? Do these things run in families? I feel like I'm really getting my hopes up and am afraid of being devastated.

I've been doing the same thing, Sass. My Mom said that her pregnancies with my sister and me were WAY harder than with my brother. I've had almost no sickness and am eating like a horse, so I'm hoping it's something that runs in families!

I had very little sickness in my last pregnancy (a boy) and I also had a huge appetite. But my mum never had sickness with me or my brother so I think it's just one of those things that depends on the individual and pregnancy?

I had very little sickness in my last pregnancy (a boy) and I also had a huge appetite. But my mum never had sickness with me or my brother so I think it's just one of those things that depends on the individual and pregnancy?

I agree. My MS is different than my mother's ever was. I believe I was more sick than she EVER was. My mom was not sick with her boys I don't believe. And I absolutely was. And I'm even more sick this time! By now my diclectin (morning sickness meds) had my feeling normal again, and I feel like crap everyday.

I have heard that there is a high link to Vit B deficiency and MS, which obviously levels of nutrients and vit can fluctuate. From personal experience i had no MS with DS1, but i was as sick as a dog with DS2. Everything was opposite with him and i was nearly convinced it had to be a girl bc of that (even though i knew deep down we wouldn't have a girl :() I think there is just way too many factors that affect symptom besides gender. And the only thing that i can think run in families would be things hypermesis garvidim (severe bad, horrible MS). but who knows.

I agree, Guppy. I'm sure there's no correlation, but it's fun to think about! :D

It is. If im throwing my guts out next time it will give me a little bit of hope its a girl, even if its not true :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->