Gender Specific Hopefuls

This is my first baby, FOB/OH left he changed his mind suddenly decided he didn't want to be a dad.. So now it's going to be me and baby and support from my family.

I'm hoping for my first baby to be alittle girl alot.

I took a gendermaker test this morning - just for fun of course - and got a pink result! I'm kinda hoping it's accurate!

I took a gendermaker test this morning - just for fun of course - and got a pink result! I'm kinda hoping it's accurate!

i took one with the last pregnancy and got pinky purple so wasnt sure what to think there is also a cabbage test

i took one with the last pregnancy and got pinky purple so wasnt sure what to think there is also a cabbage test

Did you have a boy that pregnancy? It went purpley pink on drying. How does the cabbage work? I don't put any stake in them, I still think I'm having a boy!

Did you have a boy that pregnancy? It went purpley pink on drying. How does the cabbage work? I don't put any stake in them, I still think I'm having a boy!

i lost the baby at 12 weeks so didnt find out the cabbage test is something to do with boiling purple cabbage and mixing the stock off it with your wee it either goes red or stays purple put the cabbage test into youtube search and there is loads about it on there im pretty sure im on for my 5th boy but fingers crossed im wrong cause i really want a pink one

i lost the baby at 12 weeks so didnt find out the cabbage test is something to do with boiling purple cabbage and mixing the stock off it with your wee it either goes red or stays purple put the cabbage test into youtube search and there is loads about it on there im pretty sure im on for my 5th boy but fingers crossed im wrong cause i really want a pink one

Sorry for your loss :hugs: when do you find out pink or blue? My scan is on 2nd July. On an entirely different note I'm also in Newcastle!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: when do you find out pink or blue? My scan is on 2nd July. On an entirely different note I'm also in Newcastle!

i have ages to wait im still really early will find out properly how far i am next tuesday where in newcastle are ya im from gateshead x

i have ages to wait im still really early will find out properly how far i am next tuesday where in newcastle are ya im from gateshead x

Whitley bay so the other way! I got pushed forward at my dating scan, let me know how you get on :flow:

Whitley bay so the other way! I got pushed forward at my dating scan, let me know how you get on :flow:

i hope i get pushed forward i have to be taken in at 38 weeks for a section which is not what i wanted but if they push my dates its the difference between a dec baby and a jan baby plus im not very patient at all wish we could just be like cats and dogs and have a 9 week pregnancy instead of 40 weeks it would be great

i hope i get pushed forward i have to be taken in at 38 weeks for a section which is not what i wanted but if they push my dates its the difference between a dec baby and a jan baby plus im not very patient at all wish we could just be like cats and dogs and have a 9 week pregnancy instead of 40 weeks it would be great

:rofl: could you imagine? I could have had mine by now! :haha: I think mine will probably be late, I was induced with DS because of suspected preeclampsia and I reckon he would have hung on in there as long as physically possible lol

:rofl: could you imagine? I could have had mine by now! :haha: I think mine will probably be late, I was induced with DS because of suspected preeclampsia and I reckon he would have hung on in there as long as physically possible lol

my oldest was a week late then 2nd was 4 days early 3rd was bang on his due date and fourth was a week early didnt even know i was in labor only went for a check up and i was 4cm at 1:30pm sent to labor ward by 2pm 6 cm still no pain it wasnt normal got pain at 3pm had him at 3:20pm wouldnt like to think how quick this one would come if i was doing it natural

Wow! That must have been quite a surprise! Are you having LO at RVI? I am, last time I was at wansbeck but was supposed to go to north Tyneside x

i am thinking about the rvi!!! the qe is just round the corner from me but after the way i was dealt with in dec when i lost the baby not sure i want to go back even though i had the other 4 there might have to have shared care with the 2 hospitals as im under colposcopy too the thing us women go through if men could have babies contraception would be 100% safe and there would only be one child per family lol

If men had to have babies the population would die out :haha:

I suppose it's just where you feel most comfortable that's gonna be the best option :flow:

If men had to have babies the population would die out :haha:

I suppose it's just where you feel most comfortable that's gonna be the best option :flow:

the rvi has a much better rep plus with all the new bits its more advanced ill see what happens after scan then ill decide where my care would be! when you due by the way

not certain yet but around the start of jan will know more on tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->