Gender Specific Hopefuls

Just checked back, it's great to see everyone getting the girls they've dreamed of.

Kinda sad i feel like the only one without a daughter though :dohh: lol

I'll probably get another boy this time but at least ill have a five aside team!!

Congrats to everyone having girls x

Mom2b2013 great news! Ill update my need tomorrow!!!

Pinkribbon I bet ill be joining you I have a feeling its a boy

it's ok pink, i feel the exact same! Everyone seems to be popping out girls left and right except me....

Well if we wouldn't have tried for #3 , i would be in the same two boy, no girl boat too :hugs:

:pink: for the ladies who deserve it! I would love a little girl to play dress up with!

And congrats to all the mums having beautiful boys!! I can understand the disappointment for those who wanted girls but I'm sure you'll feel differently once your little bundle of joy arrives :blue:

What I mean by deserve it is by finally being blessed by having a little girl. That's all. I'm really sorry if it came out the wrong way.

Had gender scan but baby rather uncooperative!!! Umbilical cord between legs. He is 99% sure boy tho. Going back free of charge next week to confirm. Am bit sad but glad baby is healthy

Did you ask the tech at your early u/s what which side the placenta was on? If the tech flipped the image you would never know so you cant conclude anything from looking at a picture.

Either way, nothing is 100% accurate anyways. Im so sorry you didn't hear girl :hug:

Had gender scan but baby rather uncooperative!!! Umbilical cord between legs. He is 99% sure boy tho. Going back free of charge next week to confirm. Am bit sad but glad baby is healthy
I just realized i never added you to the list :dohh:
do you have 2 boys and a girl? and you wanted a girl, right? just tryng to figure out what to put down on the OP for you :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->