Gender Specific Hopefuls

Okay cool. :D I'll add you. i have no clue how i missed it...my brain is moosh :haha:

~Updated~

...maybe i should do a true update and go stalking some of our members that failed to update :haha:

hello :hi:

newby creeping in here. Ive just started my :pink: sway. I have 2 wonderful sons, Caleb whos 3 next month and Blake whos 2 in sept. We will be ttc in october so taking 6 months to really give the diet, weight loss girl sway a good bash. look forward to chatting xxx

Have any of you done the needle test over your hand which starts with your first pregnancy and the sex of baby and tells you all the pregnancies you have had and will have along with sex it seems to work for alot of people and I have been testing it out on people who aren't having anymore and its been bang on

Well I'm team :blue: for certain. A bit sad its not :pink: but happy that all looks good with my little man. Now I can move on and get my head around having 3 boys!

Oh hun, so sorry that you didn't get your dream gender. Glad everything is looking good and he's healthy :hugs:
We are here if you need us x

Have any of you done the needle test over your hand which starts with your first pregnancy and the sex of baby and tells you all the pregnancies you have had and will have along with sex it seems to work for alot of people and I have been testing it out on people who aren't having anymore and its been bang on

I did it but with my wedding ring. If you do it over your tummy is suppposed to predict just this pregnancy and over your wrist all of them. Over my tummy is moved for a girl. Over my wrist it moved for a boy then stopped, then boy again and stopped, then boy a third time and stopped, then girl! But I'm not so hopeful now as I was when I did it because I've had about 97% boy guesses on my scan pic.:nope:

I did it but with my wedding ring. If you do it over your tummy is suppposed to predict just this pregnancy and over your wrist all of them. Over my tummy is moved for a girl. Over my wrist it moved for a boy then stopped, then boy again and stopped, then boy a third time and stopped, then girl! But I'm not so hopeful now as I was when I did it because I've had about 97% boy guesses on my scan pic.:nope:

Well its been right for everyone I know and mine said girl for a loss then boy boy boy boy for my 4 boys then boy boy boy boy for miscarriages then girl and stopped you can do it on men too I did it on my partner my 4 children aren't his but had all the mcs with him his said boy boy boy boy girl so matched mine x

I didn't realise you could do it on men too, I'll have to try it on DH. He'll probably think I'm nuts LOL Actually I think I am but shhh

The ring thing worked on me, just to let you know. Said girl. Also, I done it over my cat and dog, as people said you could, and that was right :haha:.

Good luck ladies, hope you get your dream gender like I did <3.
xoxox

Haha my OH thought I was mental but he was shocked when it came out the same as mine x

Well i hope you all get your dream genders, not matter what <3

The ring said boy, girl, boy, girl for me....mine went like this: loss, boy, boy, girl. ...so i suppose it was pretty inaccurate for me but i say whatever gives you up, hold strong to that! hope is a good thing!

Well i hope you all get your dream genders, not matter what <3

The ring said boy, girl, boy, girl for me....mine went like this: loss, boy, boy, girl. ...so i suppose it was pretty inaccurate for me but i say whatever gives you up, hold strong to that! hope is a good thing!

Its just a sewing needle on thread that's meant to be used and held over your writing hand not tummy give it a try

hello :hi:

newby creeping in here. Ive just started my :pink: sway. I have 2 wonderful sons, Caleb whos 3 next month and Blake whos 2 in sept. We will be ttc in october so taking 6 months to really give the diet, weight loss girl sway a good bash. look forward to chatting xxx

Welcome hon! Best of luck with TTC and your sway! Can't wait for you to get your :bfp:!

I'll add you to the front :friends:

Well I'm team :blue: for certain. A bit sad its not :pink: but happy that all looks good with my little man. Now I can move on and get my head around having 3 boys!

:hugs: Im sorry you didn't hear girl afterall :hugs: I hope you find peace with having three boys. I know you are probably feeling so heavy right now, but maybe having three boys will be fun an interesting.

I have one girl so it's not like I will never have a daughter but I was desperate to give her a sister xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->