Gender Specific Hopefuls

ITS A..........................

https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6457/boykv.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You little tease!!!! Congratulations on your little man xxxX

Wonderful news babyhopes! Love the misleading pink text haha! I'm well jel :D

I really want my baby now :brat:

I'm only 10wks 2 days but have almost no symptoms and want to make sure he/she is okay.

I also REALLY want a girl soooo much that I think I'm ending up with another boy :cry: Dont get me wrong I will love my baby no matter what but I really want a little girl as this is our last :(

:hugs: hope you get your girl. I know that feeling all too well. Maybe you will be pleasantly surprised. I know i was. I really was convinced it was another boy. <3

:hugs: hope you get your girl. I know that feeling all too well. Maybe you will be pleasantly surprised. I know i was. I really was convinced it was another boy. <3

Thanks, we were stoping at two but we were suprised with beany. So this is my last chance for a girl.

Thanks, we were stoping at two but we were suprised with beany. So this is my last chance for a girl.

We were only going to have two but when we didnt have a girl decided for 3. But three is also are limit. really 2 should have been. So i truly can say i know how you feel :hugs: i reallly reallly hope you get your girl <3

Congrats babyhopes. I love seeing people getting their dream gender.

oh im so chuffed i cant believe its a boy :) its so comforting to know. i will have a son and a daughter. totally understand the whole GD. cos i cried with relief when i found out. i didnt realise how bothered id be if it werent a boy

Had my scan yesterday and baby is measuring right on track 10+6 as of today :D HB was close to 160 and he/she kept waving his little arms and legs :cloud9: Here is a picture of baby, ppl keep confusing his foot with a nub? :haha: Any guesses? I have a feeling it's a boy.

Attachments

• hotbump scan pic.jpg
    hotbump scan pic.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
Aww lovely pic. I'm watching the post atm for my appointment letter for my scan to come through lol I can see its a foot lol

I don't think you can say at only 10+6, at 12/13 wks the nub is more accurate. The hb is high though, which can indicate a girl but of course not definite?
Hope you get your dream gender x

I don't think you can say at only 10+6, at 12/13 wks the nub is more accurate. The hb is high though, which can indicate a girl but of course not definite?
Hope you get your dream gender x

I dont even know what a nub is! :haha: Ppl were just telling me well it looks like a boy according to the nub and I would say "erm that the foot" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->