Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hi ladies, just checking in! 2 days overdue and getting ever so slightly impatient to find out whether we're having a :blue: or :pink: bundle! I've found that as my due date approached I've been taken over by excitement about labour and having my little baby and I'm less upset at the thought of not getting a girl (convinced its a boy) :)

Hope your baby makes his/her debute soon! cant wait to hear what your LO is :cloud9: you must be so excited and ready!

Well just under 7 weeks till due date and am team yellow! Fully expecting baby to be a boy but still hoping for a pink bundle! I am convinced its a boy though because hubby only has boys in his family and this pregnancy has been a breeze. Plus my nub photo showed a slightly raised nub at 12 weeks and 3 days and had a few lean boy. But I am holding on to the fact that my nub was not clear and not typically boyish. think pink for me!!

sending lots of :pink: vibes your way hon :dust:
it's getting close!

im 17 1/2 weeks with no#2 first was a little boy but hoping for :pink: all of my family are girls first just hoping this one will be a girl so i have one of each....find out on 29th of this month :hugs:

Welcome! Congrats on your 2nd baby <3 The 29th will be here before you know it. Wishing you the best of luck. Hope you hear :pink: :dust:

Hi all,
I'm so glad this section is here.
I have a DS who will be 4 in June I'm currently 16 weeks with #2.
We tried to sway for :pink: but it was all pretty intense, we ended up doing several bits from different methods.
I feel totally different this time round. DS pregnancy was a breeze. This time I feel sick all day everyday, as well as looking totally awful all the time!!!
We find out the gender on May 10th (hubbies birthday!!).
I'm so desperate for a DD, I am hoping that I can keep convincing myself now that it will be DS2 so I'm not as upset.
Xxxx

So glad you found us!
That will be fun finding out the sex on your mans b-day :cake:
Maybe all of those signs will mean a cute little girl ;) :dust:

you have both been added to the front post :friends:

I'm getting soo many girl guesses I cling to that :haha: Still nauseated and I'm 13wks 4 days hope that means baby is a girl (i know its an old wise tale) :)

Hotbump I am thinking pink for you! Don't go on ms as I was told that this time as I was really ill but it's a boy!

Hotbump I am thinking pink for you! Don't go on ms as I was told that this time as I was really ill but it's a boy!

Oh I know I just keep reading so much into these old wives tales :haha::dohh:

Thank you ladies! It was funny because after she came out no one checked for gender.. As we were certain she would be a she it was assumed she was. Until a nurse asked about gender I remember looking at my midwife and her saying "We didn't check" lol! Then she did and of course she was a girl. =) I guess my husband had a moment where he saw the umbilical cord between her legs and got a tad worried.

I have never thought to check before. Then again I've seen their dangly bits clear as day on the scans LOL

I'm a bit behind everyone else but congratulations ZandT! She is tiny! Is she a blondie? She has really fair eyebrows like my Lucas :thumbup:

Current Attachments (29.3 KB)
image.jpg (29.3 KB)

Any gender guesses???
baby was not cooperative at all throughout the scan this is the best pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
Current Attachments (29.3 KB)
image.jpg (29.3 KB)

Any gender guesses???
baby was not cooperative at all throughout the scan this is the best pic

Im not sure if that's a nub I see or not, but if it is I would def say girl :)

I hope you get your girl. If that is the nub it does look girly to me but then I'm not very good and thought mine did at first LOL And I wouldn't want to get your hopes up when I don't really know what I'm talking about LOL

I think that is a girl nub geordiemammy. I hope you have finally got your little girl :thumbup: when will you find out gender?

I couldn't possibly wait til my 20 week scan its eating away at me wanting to know x

I know the feeling I went as early as a private tech would allow :blush: (16+0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->