Gender Specific Hopefuls

Well on the 10th of may we shall find out fingers crossed for pink but as long as its healthly ill be happy x

My gender scan is the 7th of May......but I think I might be a bit mental cos I'm considering cancelling it.........and maybe not finding out at all!!!!
After I've been so desperate to know, I'm now calming down and settling into the idea of a boy, and I always said I wanted one surprise and if I can't convince DH to try again then this is my last chance.
I've been concerned about depression after birth but I've got plenty of time if I change my mind again and still have my 22 week scan if I feel differently by then.
I really don't know what to do now.

My mam told me to wait she said convince yourself its a boy but if I didn't find out I would always have in my mind it maybe a girl and I don't want the words its a boy to ruin the aftermath of the birth I'm pretty sure it will be a boy anyway but I want time to get used to it and enjoy the birth I had a surprise with ds2 so I have had that lol x

I wish I hadn't been so impatient with my 1st and had the surprise then. Ever since I've used the excuse "but what if its a girl I'll need to buy stuff" LOL

A friend just said to me "Oh God no! What if it was a girl and you missed out on that first girly shopping spree"

No there's no way I could not find out now, we had a surprise with our 1st and I wasn't too bothered either way either way then but after that I needed to know. I would have spent the whole pregnancy hoping for a girl and that wouldn't have been fair to me or him.
I was prepared for ds2 to be a boy as my scan showed a very obvious boy nub but it still took a while to get over :( I had to find ways to take my mind off it, buying a few new special things for him, maybe that I didn't need really but did help a little x

I haven't actually spoken to DH about it yet and I may still change my mind but I have been thinking about it.

I know girly shopping will be great but its not going to be what ya want to do after ya just gave birth so ya need to do it first lol saying that my OH s friend was told they were having a girl and when the birth came he was a boy I dread that happening x

Thats the thing holding me back. If I had a girl I would want to go shopping before she was born. I'm not sure I can do it. But its just something I was thinking about. Yesterday I was so sure but now I'm thinking 'what if' LOL

With out gender scan you get a 4d preview so ill be saying check in 4d to be certain of the sex cause I would be gutted if they said girl then it was a boy x

Yeah I'm worried about that too. I don't think I would believe it anyway LOL

If I hear them 3 little words ITS A GIRL ill probably fall off the bed lol x

Hiya girls, just checking in to say I had LO yesterday, my little yellow bundle turned pink! So over the moon :cloud9:.

Cograts in team :pink:!!!! U must have been so thrilled finding out at the birth that u got ur dream daughter! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->