Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hiya girls, just checking in to say I had LO yesterday, my little yellow bundle turned pink! So over the moon :cloud9:.

Congrats on your little princess :cloud9:!

How are you getting on with your pregnancy, Guppy?

xoxox

Just wanted to update that I had my NT scan yesterday and baby has me convinced its another little boy for us! So the swaying has worked twice for me now, we are over the moon:) So any ladies trying for blue I would recommend joining the genderdreaming site and having a good go at the High Everything diet for blue:thumbup:

God I feel awful now. Last night I was crying because I want this baby to be a girl so much and this morning I hear from a friend who is 2 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy (so around 17 weeks) that she is in hospital and has lost her baby.
I feel like a terrible person for caring about my babies gender at all while she is going through this. I should just be grateful that I've got a healthy baby who is still growing in there.
I want to cry for her now. This is her 4th and we have been pregnant together every time. The last few years she has been having real mental health problems and this baby was a complete surprise and it took her a while to decide if she could cope with another baby. She decided to keep it and now this has happened.
Its so sobering that even though I'm out of 1st tri and will be 15 weeks tomorrow something could still go wrong. :(

God I feel awful now. Last night I was crying because I want this baby to be a girl so much and this morning I hear from a friend who is 2 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy (so around 17 weeks) that she is in hospital and has lost her baby.
I feel like a terrible person for caring about my babies gender at all while she is going through this. I should just be grateful that I've got a healthy baby who is still growing in there.
I want to cry for her now. This is her 4th and we have been pregnant together every time. The last few years she has been having real mental health problems and this baby was a complete surprise and it took her a while to decide if she could cope with another baby. She decided to keep it and now this has happened.
Its so sobering that even though I'm out of 1st tri and will be 15 weeks tomorrow something could still go wrong. :(

It doesn't make you a horrible person you will love your baby no matter what the gender its your hormones that will be contributing to the girl thing as well!! Sorry to hear about your friend though its horrible when you think all should be ok from 12 weeks I can't imagine what she is going through xx

Thanks, I just feel so selfish. Just kind if puts it into perspective

Hiya girls, just checking in to say I had LO yesterday, my little yellow bundle turned pink! So over the moon :cloud9:.

Congrats on your little princess :cloud9:!

How are you getting on with your pregnancy, Guppy?

xoxox

It's going okay. Still pretty sick with the HG, but has been improving (slowly).
It seems like with each pregnancy, they get increasingly harder. Over half way there, but im excited to meet this little one and be done :lol:

Thanks, I just feel so selfish. Just kind if puts it into perspective

I know what you mean but everyone who has more than one if the same sex will really want the opposite its natural to feel like that don't punish yourself like I say I'm sure you will be happy either way girl or boy as long as its healthy!!

I really wanted a girl with ds4 but nearly lost him at 14 weeks so when I booked a gender scan and they said boy I wasnt as bothered as I had thought I would be you will be the same and I thought he was my last didn't expect to be having another one at all xx

Just wanted to update that I had my NT scan yesterday and baby has me convinced its another little boy for us! So the swaying has worked twice for me now, we are over the moon:) So any ladies trying for blue I would recommend joining the genderdreaming site and having a good go at the High Everything diet for blue:thumbup:

:yipee: congrats hon!!!! thats awesome!

i second the genderdreaming comment!

aw :hugs: im truly sorry for your friends recent loss.
I know that must be upsetting and scary but you are also dealing with feelings of guilt...i know it's really hard not to feel guilty but i dont think you should. Bc a loss still doesn't change your hearts desire for a particular relationship, ykwim? It is sad and we always welcome a healthy baby of course, but you are not a horrible person for having your heart in a place to want to love a DD. :nope: Losses are always tragic but dont feel guilty over your desire to have a daughter. I personally had a loss with my first baby and every time i heard "it's a boy" (even with DS1) i still had feelings of GD. Granted i was happy he was healthy, as i am with all of my children, but even myself experienced a loss and still had a huge desire for a DD and experienced GD. We are all only human. We can't help what our heart strings pull at. :hugs:

I finally have a date for my scan :dance: hoping to hear pink :-D. Baby's hb was 160 today and I have gained 3lbs in one month :thumbup:

I found out this morning that I'm expecting another little girl. I've decided I'm OK with it, but it did feel like I was almost mourning the loss of the boy I could have had as well as being so happy to be carrying a healthy baby girl. I hold onto the hope that our financial situation, etc will improve over the next few years so this won't be my last pregnancy! The idea of not being able to try again quickly after having this baby is harder to fathom with them being a girl!

Beca :wave:

Congratulations. You have such a positive attitude and I hope that one day in the future you get your boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->