Gender swaying?

Hi :waves: just wondering if I can join? WTT till end of May, and going to try swaying towards a boy with diets and (ahem) positions 😳. We have 2 DD and what I have read re diet etc makes sense to have girls.

Welcome! :wave: :flower:

Good luck in swaying for :blue:! Little boys are so special, mine is the love of my life. :cloud9:

Fortunately swaying for a boy is less complicated and more fun than swaying for a girl (ahem, necessary orgasms? Yes please! :haha:).

Really kalonkiki? I'm worried I'll be quite down if it's another girl but I'm going to at least try

Sometimes I worry that I'll be down if I have a third boy (I would be happy with two boys, but seeing as we only plan to have three it would make me sad to know that I would never get to know what it was like to have a daughter). Then I look at my DS and know that I would get over the initial gender disappointment pretty quickly. Babies are wonderful no matter their gender. :cloud9:

And yes, apparently all of the fun positions are good for boys (probably why I ended up with one :blush:) and it's good for the woman to have an orgasm when TTC a boy because it helps get the boy swimmers up to the egg even faster.

I was worried I was going to feel like this with our 2nd but I pretty much guessed it was a girl pregnancy, least of all the quick conception, the diet, position and symptoms. By the 20 wk scan I was ready to hear girl, than she didn't empty her bladder for ages and I was urging her on so by the end when she finally did empty it, we asked but I didn't mind as she was healthy and OK. Being our last I'd love a boy, though girls are lovely, I'd love to go shopping for a boy!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I adore having boys, but form my third (and last) baby I would like to increase the chance of having a daughter! With my second I was hoping for another boy. But I totally agree with Kalon, that the initial disappointment would be short lived :).

Possibly we could swap tips as we seem to be wanting the other one(s) want hehe

Agreed! Honestly last time my diet made more sense for a girl, but with the timing and positions involved I can see how we ended up with a boy. :blush:

Well after looking into the girl diet I realize my diet made a whole lot of sense for me to have a boy. Between that and ahhmm positions we swayed completely for a boy without knowing it lol. Maybe this time since we know a little more maybe we can get a girl this time lol.

I'd love a girl first but considering I'm allergic to dairy so my calcium/magnesium levels are quite low, I don't think I've got much of a chance!

You can always take Calcium and Magnesium supplements if you're allergic to dairy. Also, diet alone will not guarantee one gender or the other. If it did then I would have a DD instead of a DS. :haha:
So there's always a good chance that you could still end up with a girl if you want to do all of the other swaying methods without the diet. :)

Planning etc isn't my strength so I am in the frame of mind that we'll get what we get :) swaying is just going to be something I think about as and when i remember :haha:
I have been looking at like the multivitamins & suppliments anyways as I am still breastfeeding & my diet at the moment is appalling, although i'm having a lot more fruit thanks to buying a blender! Yummy fruit smoothies.

I can't really remember what we were doing around the time i conceived my son as it wasn't meant to happen. I did eat a lot of steak though.

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but I plan on gender swaying later this year and have some pink sway questions!

Firstly the girl diet is based on low nutrients so should I not take any prenatal vitamins and just stick to taking folic acid, calcium, magnesium and cranberry supplements? Won't this level of nutrients inadvertently sway blue?

Secondly, I produce very little cm even during sex (sorry tmi) and always rely on lube but all of the conception lubricants are ph neutral and so undo all the good work my diet has hopefully achieved!

Any advice us gratefully received. Thankyou in advance.

Honestly I don't know much about the girl diet. :shrug:
Maybe your OH could take 20 minutes of foreplay for you before sex? Believe me, taking a little time for foreplay can go a long way!

As Kalonkiki has said foreplay is a must! I too produce very little cm during sex and we found that at least 15 mins to half an hour of foreplay would help immensely :)
As for lubes we just use the durex ones although apparently KY lubes are meant to be best for use to gender sway for pink. ( don't quote me on that one though lol) i'm still looking into things like that.

Cranberry supplements are fine as for the others i'm not too sure, i'm not planning on taking folic acid etc until i'm pregnant i'm just going to get it from my foods before then. The other ones again i'm not sure the calcium would work in favour as eating a lot of dairy etc is meant to help swaying for a girl.

Hope some of this helps lol :flower:

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but I plan on gender swaying later this year and have some pink sway questions!

Firstly the girl diet is based on low nutrients so should I not take any prenatal vitamins and just stick to taking folic acid, calcium, magnesium and cranberry supplements? Won't this level of nutrients inadvertently sway blue?

Secondly, I produce very little cm even during sex (sorry tmi) and always rely on lube but all of the conception lubricants are ph neutral and so undo all the good work my diet has hopefully achieved!

Any advice us gratefully received. Thankyou in advance.

Hi Cleo! I have been researching girl sways for months now! When it comes to supplements, you should definitely stick with just folic acid instead of a pre-natal vitamin.

For lube, a lot of girls use sylk lube for a girl sway. It doesn't sway itself but apparently it just doesn't mess up all of your other efforts!

Foreplay is a no-no in a girl sway. It will really mess with your pH and your also not supposed to have an O at all. HTH!

As Kalonkiki has said foreplay is a must! I too produce very little cm during sex and we found that at least 15 mins to half an hour of foreplay would help immensely :)
As for lubes we just use the durex ones although apparently KY lubes are meant to be best for use to gender sway for pink. ( don't quote me on that one though lol) i'm still looking into things like that.

Cranberry supplements are fine as for the others i'm not too sure, i'm not planning on taking folic acid etc until i'm pregnant i'm just going to get it from my foods before then. The other ones again i'm not sure the calcium would work in favour as eating a lot of dairy etc is meant to help swaying for a girl.

You really can't get enough Folic acid from diet. Everyone who is TTC needs to be taking at least 400 mcg of Folic acid a day. It also does not sway. :flower:

You really can't get enough Folic acid from diet. Everyone who is TTC needs to be taking at least 400 mcg of Folic acid a day. It also does not sway. :flower:

I can't take tablets, so if they come up with a liquid form then i'd be happy to take it lol. Like i've said I won't be putting pressure on myself & having to take those nasty tablets crushed up is not my idea of fun & while I get why you have to take them I just can't, I've only just started being able to take nurofen which are tiny :haha:

Unless you have some great ideas on how to take them?

When I was younger I couldn't swallow pills either. So I would take them in a spoonful of ice cream or yogurt because it helps it go down easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->