Gender test at 16 week scan or too early?

Lucy_girl

Reaction score
How many of you were successful at finding out the sex of your baby at 16 weeks? I have a level 2 anatomy scan in two weeks, and wondering what the success rate of determining the sex is for that time...

Wondering if I should not get too excited about finding out so early...

Hi, I had a gender scan at 15+6 and the tech said she is 100% sure we're having a girl :happydance:

It was definitely worth it xx

The further you are, the easier it is for them to tell, but they wouldnt offer gender scans at 16 weeks if they couldn't do it x x

i had my private scan at 15+3 and then reconfirmed at 20 week scan that its a boy. both time the tech was quite sure and i think after 16 weeks it depends on the baby position and coopreration. good luck for u.:)

I had one at 14+5 weeks, and the tech said he was "300%" sure it was a girl. And he was right! (reconfirmed at 20 weeks) :flower:

Wow, that gives me hope! Fingers crossed the baby is cooperating!!

Had a private gender scan at 15+6 and said he was a boy
20 week scan comfimed, and so did my 3d today. There is no possible way they were wrong :)

My friend just had hers confirmed at 13 weeks! It was a boy :)

Just had a gender scan today and even though it's early (13 weeks 4 days) the tech said she was almost positive it was a girl. She's invited me back next week for a free scan to reconfirm. Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->