gender ultrasound countdown! whos with me?

msq

Reaction score
I scheduled an elective ultrasound for this Saturday to find out the gender of our baby, I think its a boy but my OH hopes its a girl. I'll be 15 weeks for the ultrasound, I couldn't stand waiting any longer! Anyone find out the gender around the 15 weeks? Anyone else got their ultrasound coming up? Lets share results here!!! :)

i have mine on saturday as well-- im excited wanting a boy

I'm so excited to find out! I dont have much of preference for whether its a boy or girl but I had a dream about having a little boy so I'm pretty convinced :)

i actually had a dream so vivid that in my dream i seen the potty shit really good and it was a little weenie lol in my dream, everyhting points to boy for me but watch itbe a girl ill post saturday asap

I had one at 14 weeks with this pg and my last. Last being a boy, this one being a girl. Both were right.

I've got my 20 week scan on thursday, 6 sleeps, I cant wait, but am so nervous too

I have a private gender scan on Saturday too. I'm thinking little boy, but we'll be happy no matter what, we're just really curious to know. Already have a 2 year old girl so I can see positives to having either gender this time around. Depending on how far along I get this may or may not be my last pregnancy, we'd love a third but if this one is a preemie too we'll call time on our baby making days I think.

I have mine on Friday so a week today! The baby was naughty at 20 week scan and wouldnt let us see! Everyone says they was waiting for Daddy to be there... (OH is Army) x

Mine feels like ages away! :haha: I have one at 16+5 on the 19th of April. I just can't wait!

Mine is on Tuesday I think my family is more excited then I am they all want it to be a boy I dont want them to be disappointed if itsna girl so im nervous I also hope all is well with the baby

I'm going to a 3d place on Tuesday because I cannot wait until 20 weeks either. Very excited!!!

I'm excited to hear everyone's results :) I hope to be posting mine tomorrow!

Mine is on the 24th of April hahaha :D Hurry, time :D I am sooo curious now :) Good luck, ladies :D

Mine is in 12 days I'll be 16 and abit weeks.
Can't wait to know if we're having little Max or Annie/Eliza!!

I have mine next Thursday and I cannot waittT!!! I wish I could have found out earlier and didn't have to wait this long haha keep us updated!

I may have mine tomorrow depending on if they will let me. I'll be 18 weeks so I feel like they should be able to do the scan. Good luck to everyone!

I've got a scan on Monday when I'll be 16+1, hopefully they can tell me the gender then. I've got 2 little boys and I expect this one will also be a boy! A girl would be lovely but I really don't mind :) xx

Mine is on the 16th, when I'll be 16+4, so excited! The days are going so slowly though...

https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad265/Dinah93/BABYBOND_8_zps3e490403.jpg

We're team blue! Really happy, one of each is perfect, now if we do ever have a third it's just because our family isn't quite complete not because we're striving for a particular gender. DH is thrilled, I'm gearing myself up for the next few months of name debates, we had a girl name all picked but we just can't agree on a boy name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->