gender ultrasound countdown! whos with me?

My scan went well. All looks normal. Found out we are having another boy! A little disappointed actually that I started crying. But glad baby is healthy!

Aww blame the hormones! How many boys have you got? Glad all looked well :)

My scan went well. All looks normal. Found out we are having another boy! A little disappointed actually that I started crying. But glad baby is healthy!

I blame OH's spearm :) We already have a boy. This was suppose to be our last, as I only wanted 2. DH wanted 3 kids. Now, I don't know if we might try for a girl. Time will tell...

We are team pink!!
Scan was brilliant!

Baby Eliza :)

I blame OH's spearm :) We already have a boy. This was suppose to be our last, as I only wanted 2. DH wanted 3 kids. Now, I don't know if we might try for a girl. Time will tell...

Lol, I meant the hormones making you cry, not baby's gender! I have 2 boys already and they are so sweet together. It melts my heart that ds1 says ds2 is his best friend :cloud9: . We had decided on having two, our third - this baby - was a bit of a surprise tbh :haha: Who knows what the future will bring, but I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with your boys :)

Lol, I meant the hormones making you cry, not baby's gender! I have 2 boys already and they are so sweet together. It melts my heart that ds1 says ds2 is his best friend :cloud9: . We had decided on having two, our third - this baby - was a bit of a surprise tbh :haha: Who knows what the future will bring, but I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with your boys :)

Lol, Ohhhh hormone are definetly to blame for all the tears.
I sure hope u r right and the boys bond well, and I bond with them. Until then I am grieving in the gender disappointment section.
Is ur 3rd one a girl???

Yes she is a girl and I will be truthful and say we are delighted as both dh and I secretly wanted a girl, although we didn't want to admit that to each other before finding out. I was afraid of gender disappointment so we booked an early scan. I wasn't sure how I would react at twenty weeks with all our family knowing the twenty week scan date and they would be pestering to know boy or girl. I wanted to give ourselves a few weeks to 'get over' it before all the comments (again) about being outnumbered and 'you wouldn't have known what to do with a girl' etc etc if lo had been a boy. I know that it seems awful to say that, obviously your primary wish is a heathy, happy baby, but you can't help the way you feel when you've had months to think about it before finding out. We had wanted a girl second time too so I do know how you feel. I found after a few days you get used to the idea and by the time they are here you couldn't imagine it being the other way. My ds2 is a completely different personality to ds1. It's definitely not a case of just 'the same again.' I hope to reassure you somewhat. I don't know whether I have! I just know that despit how I felt during pregnancy, after ds2 was born I was made up and I'm mega proud of my boys :)

Whoops, bit of a lengthy post and gone OT from the original thread! :haha:

Who is still on countdown? :dance:

Reason everyone's posts/announcements is getting me stupidly excited! I shall be announcing on Wednesday! :dance: keeping my fingers crossed baby behaves

Whoops, bit of a lengthy post and gone OT from the original thread! :haha:

Who is still on countdown? :dance:

Me :'-( we'll have to wait til I'm almost 22 weeks. Stupid NHS!
So, yeah..28days. I'm sooooo over waiting!:cry:

Mrs peanut - yes u have reassured me. Thanks for sharing ur story. That's so lovely u r finally getting ur girl, I am happy for u.
And I am glad I found out now than to wait till birth like we were contemplating, this way, i have time to get used to the idea.
We haven't shared the gender news with family and friends yet cause I feel like I need some time.

In the long run I realize I sound ridiculous, sorry everyone this went off topic. Wish everyone a happy scan!!!

Can I join? I have my gender scan on Saturday the 19th!! I will be 15 weeks exactly. I am so excited and cannot wait to know. I have a beautiful baby girl (well she is 2 1/2 lol) so I would love a little boy, but as long as it is healthy it doesn't matter either way :)

Hi everyone :wave: . RinnaRoo did you find out today? :)

I'll be finding out if I'm officially team BLUE or not on Saturday 4/19 I will be exactly 18 weeks!!!!

Pretty obvious boy bits at 13w4d, we shall see!!!!! So nervous/excited!!!!

3 days!!!!!

13 days here, not that i'm counting or anything! I wanna know nowww lol :haha:

Just booked mine today...13 days and counting, will be 18+1, I actually cant handle the waiting and I dont really have that long to go :( xx

Got my gender scan in less then an hour! So excited and nervous I really hope they can tell me the gender! I'm thinking possibly boy...no other reason other then I've dreamt about it lol I will be over the moon regardless! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->