gender ultrasound countdown! whos with me?

Good luck to all you ladies with gender scans coming up. Hope you get the gender you want if you have a preference.

I was soooooo excited in the run up to my gender scan at 16 weeks. Then the day before I got ridiculously nervous! I really wanted a girl (to experience being mum to both), but had convinced myself it was a boy. At the scan the sonographer was a little unkind and played a trick on me. She asked what I thought it was and when I said I was sure it was a boy she said, "Well you're mother's intuition is completely one hundred percent..." and then she paused. The way she had said it was like she was going to say I had been correct, but then she said I was wrong and that it was a little girl. So mean :haha:

I was worried that at my 20 week scan she might turn out to be a he instead, but no, she is definitely still a girl. The sonographer was very level headed and experienced and though she wouldn't write it on my paperwork (as they aren't allowed to) she told me she was 100% sure it was a girl.

When we have our third we will be staying team yellow as we won't have a preference. I'm so happy to have my boy and my girl, I don't mind what comes last and will be delighted with either. I'm really looking forward to not knowing till the birth!

x

April 14th here. I think I'm dying of anticipation. I have a beautiful son now, and after my sisters birth of a son, I'm getting a lot of girl vibes!!

We'll find out on May 12th.
I'll be almost 22 weeks then...
God, it seems like such a long time still.
Everyone else seems to find out much sooner :(

I'm so excited! Just a couple more hours until my appointment:) although I did get kind of mad yesterday because I got an email saying my appointment was canceled because they couldn't reach me at my phone number yesterday which is true but I was working and had already confirmed the appointment on march 27th! So that was very frustrating and I was in tears last night

We found out we are having a baby boy!!! :)

Hello everyone :wave: I'll be having a gender scan on 16th April, I'll be 17 weeks :D

I'll be having my 20w scan next week (not this one the next one). My hubby just moved 5 hrs away for work and I am here packing for the next couple of weeks to also make the move. Taking my mum to the scan and hoping she can write the gender down so me n hubby can find out together.

My anomaly scan is in 22 days, hope everything is OK with baby and that we can find out the gender. I've already picked out the celebratory outfits I want to buy from Next for both a girl and a boy lol!

Change of plan!
Got our gender scan on Saturday (6days away) instead of the 17th!
So excited xx

I am so jealous of everyone who can find out early! We can't even pay for a 3d gender scan until after 20 weeks! It's actually against the law to be told the gender before 18-20 weeks. So I've got a few more weeks to go!! Finding out on April 25th. Hoping for a girl this time but hubby would like another boy so we will see!!

Had mine this morning!! Worth every penny.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/toria/Mobile%20Uploads/a29576cf-aa0e-4767-bc8f-12011059915d_zpscbdbd029.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/toria/Mobile%20Uploads/38423a09-bee8-4709-8045-b9092f441076_zps4df3e4d0.jpg
Creepy Joker smile
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/toria/Mobile%20Uploads/32d3ad5a-7f6e-48f4-b3b0-76b2b1a22fec_zps1e0ea991.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/toria/Mobile%20Uploads/3253e4df-7f98-4be9-a45a-c0f1078e9c3c_zps7b3e04e7.jpg

Aww how cute purplecupcake, looks like he's smiling in that first 3D pic :D Congrats on team blue!

Mine is tomorrow, I'm totally freaking out, 26 hours

I can't stop thinking of what ifs and people telling me to be positive isn't helping, just makes me angry lol

Hurry up tomorrow

So pleased for everyone here getting good results too, I also can't wait to find out the sex, my sons going to be so annoyed if this one is a girl hehe

I had mine on Monday, I'm having a girl! They said they are 70% sure. Hopefully that will be confirmed at my 20 week scan. After 2 boys I'm hoping she really is a she! X

Those pictures are lovely!
How far were u?
I will be 15+6 so think mine may look similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->