gender ultrasound countdown! whos with me?

Had our scan we are....team pink! We're having a little girl! We are over the moon the scan was brilliant! We had it with baby bond and it was worth every Penny! :dance: :D

It is a BOY!

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b529/caitlyncook11231/IMAGES_24_zps92838d4e.jpg

Had ours!! It's a boy!

Attachments

• IMG-20140419-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140419-WA0001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
Yay whigfield! One of each for you and me haha :dance:

Firstly Hi all!

Im chomping at the bit to find out what baby Flump is!

I have 3 daughters <3 I couldn't care what we having so why is it so important to us?!

We have gender scan booked for Monday I will be 16 weeks plus 6 days.

My husband is hoping for a boy as his so outnumbered!

Mel xx

I am team pink ! Had our gender reveal party today !dd is so thrilled to have a little sister and we are excited too! ;)

I am team pink ! Had our gender reveal party today !dd is so thrilled to have a little sister and we are excited too! ;)

Lovely news! Whats DD? Im new to all this.... I have my gender scan tomorrow <3

Sooo our wait was finally over today and we had our scan. Baby looks great and we're team pink again, DD was adamant she was getting a little sister and it turns out she was right! :flower:

Lovely news! Whats DD? Im new to all this.... I have my gender scan tomorrow <3

haha its okay DD is for dear daughter I believe and DS is for dear son? or darling daughter / darling son? im not sure haha I just know dd is daughter ds is son lol.

buttercup- I hear ya! my daughter was the same way and she was also correct! lol. I think 2 girls will be fun.

however, I am a bit nervous because a friend of mine found out she was having a girl at 15 weeks just like I did and she is now 20 weeks and found out it was a boy. so I played the dvd from my elective ultrasound at 15 wks where they said it was a girl to see if I could see anything that shouted boy. I took a couple still frames of some things that made me a little nervous and am asking for yalls opinion. what do you think? I already bought some girl stuff but am waiting until my 20 wk scan next week to confirm before I buy anything else!

Attachments

• sono1.jpg
    sono1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1
  • sono2.jpg
    sono2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 10
  • sono3.jpg
    sono3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 10
I had a 3D ultrasound about 3 weeks ago when I was 15 weeks and found out we are having a boy. Tomorrow is my anatomy ultrasound and I hope we confirm its still a boy! :)

I had a 3D ultrasound about 3 weeks ago when I was 15 weeks and found out we are having a boy. Tomorrow is my anatomy ultrasound and I hope we confirm its still a boy! :)

Right there with ya!!! Full anatomy tomorrow and he better still be a boy !

I think boys are more accurate but girls have more of a chance being incorrect because it could just be the penis is tucked up somewhere or it's at a bad angle to see especially at 15 weeks. So I'm just a little anxious for my next sono. I thought the waiting was over ! Lol

I think boys are more accurate but girls have more of a chance being incorrect because it could just be the penis is tucked up somewhere or it's at a bad angle to see especially at 15 weeks. So I'm just a little anxious for my next sono. I thought the waiting was over ! Lol

Lol that's why I vowed to never find out early again :p because of finding out at 14 weeks it made me extremely skeptical even at 18 weeks and it's pretty clear.. I'm clinging to the "you never know" part.

Had my gender scan yesterday and he said he was 80% boy <3

Very happy as we have 3 girls

Mel xhttps://instagram.com/p/nVWbrJJPaU/

^ CONGRATS!! :flow:

Had my full anatomy, my son is still ALL boy, 100%.

Had my anatomy ultrasound today and he is still 100% boy :) I got the results back and he is healthy. Only thing is I have a low lying placenta which may ruin my chances for vbac :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->