gender ultrasound countdown! whos with me?

I have a private gender scan on the 15th. Can't wait! I have two boys already and hubby is convinced this one will be a boy too. I really would like a girl- but either is fine as long as everything is ok!

Those pictures are lovely!
How far were u?
I will be 15+6 so think mine may look similar?

15+4, so they should look about the same!

One thing the sonographer told me to do was to drink a ton of water for the 2 days before the ultrasound as it makes your fluid very clear. Cloudy fluid can diminish the quality of the 3d part. I also drank some orange juice on the way as I read it will wake baby up so they move around a bunch.

I have 12 days left...I am looking forward to finding out but don't want to wish time away for anything. My oldest is starting SCHOOL this year. Time goes by way too fast anyway!

(Translation: Mommy's a bit of a mess :) )

I will find out in two weeks!!!! I feel boy but we will see......

We have a private scan booked for tomorrow. It's the first time I've ever had one despite 2 previous babies. Dh and I are both very excited! :)

Mine went well today, and its a girl! A little sister for my 4yo son :)

I actually already had mine but am waiting till our gender reveal party to find out :) the 26th of April. Can't wait!

I have already been told a boy, but have a gender confirmation scan tomorrow ! Less than 26 hours :) let's see if it's right!

Mine is scheduled Apr 22nd at 20 weeks! 2 weeks to go. I can't wait to find out!

Would anyone like to take a guess at this ? I couldn't find any other arrow to paste to the pic other than the blue one so don't mind that. I zoomed in on the pic to what's between the legs . Seems labia-ish to me but also protruding out and bulb-ish at the same time . Hmmmm..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Would anyone like to take a guess at this ? I couldn't find any other arrow to paste to the pic other than the blue one so don't mind that. I zoomed in on the pic to what's between the legs . Seems labia-ish to me but also protruding out and bulb-ish at the same time . Hmmmm..

I would say girl. I don't think there are vertical (cheeseburger) lines like that if it is a boy, but I'm no expert!

Hmm I really don't know! How many weeks are you? Have you got another scan? We found out we're team pink today!! :pink: We are delighted :cloud9:

Mrspeanut congratulations on team pink!

Less than 3 hours to go for me!

I have mine in an hour. Eeeeek, so nervous and excited to find out.

My scan went well. All looks normal. Found out we are having another boy! A little disappointed actually that I started crying. But glad baby is healthy!

4 days! Well 3 after today I am bursting with excitement!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"