General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

If you inject it too fast it basically splashes back and leaks out. You aren't supposed to inject into the cervix, too much risk of infection.
Insem like I'm doing and Sex basically have Identical stats for pregnancy. So, it shouldn't be an issue.

Cpeace, i just read your ttc journal hun .. :hugs: ttc is def not an easy journey X

have you tried using PreSeed or Concieve plus before your inseminate? I did this with the cycle i fell pg with Nuala.. def worth a shot if you havent tried it. I dont produce much ewcm its mainly watery but Fertility lube is reeeeally watery it immitates our natural fertile CM & i swear it made the girl sperm live loads longer! :thumbup:

Needs & Gigs, sorry you tests were Neg..

Fingers crossed Flueks coz ye never know hehe!

Welcome to the thread Diedrek :wave:

Yep, I tried preseed for an entire tube, it ran out a few months back. I tend to make alot of watery and ewcm so that isn't likely the issue. I personally think the issue is my cervix is slightly tilted since it's so hard for me to see or feel the opening. I've checked with a speculum and camera, I rarely can actually see the opening and when I could it seemed way off center.

That's so fascinating! I've always wondered what my cervix looks like...

This baby is cruuuising! He also stood on his own for a second today before he plopped on his butt. This baby is hitting milestones like craY! Also Des is being such a brat recently. He's also regressing in the potty department, crapped his pants at school yet again -.-

Definitely had one of those "what am i thinking wanting another of these?" Moment today :haha:

Lol well you can get a speculum pretty cheap, just keep it clean and use it all you like lol

Gigs, sorry can't help it. I try to stay negative to protect myself. Well I'm that way at least in tww situations. Took 18 months, but a year from when my cycles started regulating after bcp. So I feel like I'll have a longish journey again.

Oh man thats anazing with Lev! I'm sorry about Des having accident.

As for home insem vs bd. I guess the penis blocks it from splashing back out vs a syringe isn't as thick. That's my thought process.

CB I also used preseed with dd. My ug uh inside is fine but outside is a bit dry. So i didn't use the applicator just as a normal lube. Oh and thanks for good luck wishes :)

Ugh, I'm still so tired from my on call Tuesday night. I think I'll go to bed early. Oh my mom has the flu so trying to get care for V Saturday. Im thinking DH will be staying home from his part time job Saturday to watch.

Hmm is there something. To preseed and making girls i wonder?

Well fluek since you've been of bcp for a good while i'll keep my fingers crossed it'll be a short attempt this time!

I'm debating between testing tomorrow with my last frer or buying more wally cheapies or doing neither. I kind of just want to use the frer to lay things to rest but realistically i'm pretty certain i'm not pregnant. But dang my skin is looking great! Maybe it's my diet finally working its magic?

Still so strange about the bathroom issues falling on 6dpo, same as my last pregnancies :-k maybe conception happened and then things abandoned ship.

Gigs, I went a googled preseed and gender. The polls i saw were pretty much 50-50. Luck of the draw I suppose. Thanks, I do hope my journey to number 2 is shorter.

How many dpo do you think you are? You know me I'm a later tester, but I'm not opposed to looking at tests lol.

Haha it's past midnight here, so 10dpo. Really thinking about peeing on the frer and throwing it in my pocket lol; gotta eun out the door the same time as hubby and he mist not be privvy to my crazy!

Or i could try peeing in a cup and stoeinf under the sink...? Will it hokd for a couple hours?

Gigs, I like November for Ls birthday, it's just far enough away from December and the holidays to make it its own special event. Dhs birthday is middle of December and I find it extremely hard to find him a bday gift and Xmas gift within 2 weeks....
Sounds like we'll both be TTC around the same time, June!

I have to admit L is the perfect birth control atm..... Just cries and wants to be carried around all the time. Everything is a reason to cry a d to get carried around. We have stopped picking him up and he gets over himself.... Ugh! Am I nuts to wanting to do this again?

Oh it'll be tough...and L will probably be very jealous at first. But those early days are so short, and they are going to have a lot of fun together! I think you're doing the right thing by not always picking him up. Sometimes it's like training a dog :haha:

Needa, forgot to respond but no, I don't have a German Shepherd. That was just a painting I did :) the only dog I have right now is a frenchie Boston terrier mix. I think if you click my name there's a pic of him as a puppy and my late Boston (who I miss desperately). The frenchie was a damn cute puppy!

PL- You're not nuts at all. Having a toddler and a baby can be tough for sure, but when they're older, and you're watching them play with each other, it will be worth the stress in the beginning. Could L be popping a molar? I know mine were extra clingy when teeth were popping.

Gigs, I would save those FRER's. 😉 I'm so excited that baby #3 is going to be in the works! I still can't believe that I ended up with 3 kids...I had truly given up on that dream when I got that BFP last March. I conceived Charlotte sometime this week last year! It's tough with 2 preschoolers having a baby, but I wouldn't change a thing. Financially, it's working better than we imagined, also. We got a nice tax return, so I tucked some away to cover the extra daycare expenses through May, so that helps us.

I'm home today with all 3 kids...school called yesterday, and Hannah had a slight temp. All of my babes have had a ghastly persistent cough. Off to administer some warm baths, and smear some Vicks on their tootsies.

Wook you gotta update your text signature! Ha, me? NOT pee on a test? Nope. It's processing now :haha: so far looking negative. I'm not expecting a second line at this point. This will be the "lay my mind to rest" test. I've never gotten my first line any later than 10dpo.

Hmm I didn't think of birthday gifts and Christmas gifts being close together:/ yeah I really don't want a Christmas baby. Of a January baby. After November, might skip trying for dec and jan...

Thinking of you ladies today!

Cppeace- I think the home insemination is really awesome! I’ve never considered that before & not going to lie I’m seriously intrigued!! I feel like that must help so many couples during their TTC days!! I’ve been getting along fine with my guy and DTD around my O days but the poor guy works 12 hour days sometimes doing physical work & he gets home with just his whole body aching. This is extremely hard for me during my fertile window because I know he LOVES when I touch and rub him .. but probably hates having to BD :( I wonder if this is a good option for those days. I think I’ll start googling!

Got another hard to photograph, barely there faint lines. I must just be seeing the antibody strip. I'll check back in a little bit but I think this one's a no go.

Attachments

• IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 28
I hate the test strip indent, its so annoying as i only ever see it on Frers but not every Frer test i’ve used. It looks like there could be colour on it though Gigs, have you took the test apart & looked at the strip on the upside? You xan usually see straight away if theres a hint of pink on it or not.. oooh im excited lol!

I think the preseed/conceive Plus just helps the spermies live longer to aid waiting for the egg.. i guess if you were using it & ttc a girl by using Shettles method it would help..

That being said, when i fell pg last month i didnt have any fertile cm or not that i was aware & we had been using normal Water based Lube Lol.. SO myst have super sperm to get thriugh that :rofl:

I have not pulled it apart, I have a strict personal rule against that ;) I've checked it again, doesn't look to be colored to me. I'm pretty sure it's negative. Don't know what's with my symptoms but I've been eating much healthier so maybe that's contributing to things. Idk.

OOH that said, i've finally reached my pre-pregnancy weight this morning! I actually wanted to at least get into the 150's before getting pregnant again so this is definitely not the worst thing in the world, not being pregnant yet. Plus if y'all remember I had that bet with my mother-in-law of who could lose 20 pounds first. I am a little over 6 pounds away from that! So hopefully I can just win some money and then get pregnant ha ha Ha

Haha i have a personal rule that unless its clearly obvious with 2 definate lines i always pull it apart :rofl: I tried opening a Digi test once, just out of pure curiosity as to how it works & what’s inside.. my god! I seriously had a meat cleaver on that thing, it was a beast Lol

Well done on the pre pg weight though, thats fab Gigs :thumbup:

Im always doing lottery tickets in hope that one day (before im old) i will win some £’s ha ha

Hahah, i was briefly addicted to scratchers...the pregnancy tests have currently taken over my scratcher budget :haha:

Still feeling pregnant, but I'm jist going to wait it out. Af due Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->