General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Don’t remember who asked about Having symptoms each cycle. I don’t recall having sore boobs each cycle but I could be wrong. It’s been so long since I have actually charted I can’t remember. I do have an OB appointment for my annual exam Tuesday so much fun. Which means i need to remember to shave my legs haha

Pfff OK. I read everything and I'm very sorry for noy replying. I joined this topic as a longtime reader and fully intend on being afulltkme full fledged member. But jeez, whenever I am finally done reading one of my kids needs me. And when it is finally night I NEED to sleep. My youngest refuses to sleep in a bed or next to me so she lies on top of me or dh. Dh can sleep like that... I can't.

So I apologise! I read everything.

CB: I love HP. I read them exactly 27 times (so, 27 *7) and was even interviewed on national television about the last film lol (i can send the YouTube link on request). Twice of those 27 times was from book 7 to 1 because why not lol.
I didn't like the films as much as the books.

Dobby: i have heard of critics saying she can't write and others saying she is innovative. I'm indifferent. As someone who has multiple degrees in creative writing, I'd say she is a skilled writer but has a very distinctive style. You either love it or hate it.
A is getting so big! I've seen pictures and he is so adorable. Sorry ex is an ass . I'm particularly sorry that A has him to deal with for the rest of his life... Not because of his (?) Asperger's... But because in my honest opinion... Ex so is a general ass and abusive as hell. You are an amazing mom.

Jez: I'm pretty sure you are my spirit animal.

Gigs: wow, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon. That sounds absolutely horrendous, especially with two kids. Pfff.

Afm: I'm so tired. I have weird health issues (for years but progressively worse) like fasciculations, dizziness, tremors etc.. and now I'm so exhausted. Like... Not normal mom exhausted. I sleep better than ever.. but wake up feeling so goddamn exhausted. I feel like a zombie.

I'll reply to everyone else later. Sorry, doing my best!

Lol Tex @ leg shaving haha! What dpo will you test Tex??

Oh god the character Gaston is an arse & not my type but in my dream he was very much Fast n Furious character COR!!! Lol

Oh gigs sorry you have Pancreatitis hun.. fx AntiB’s kick in real quick for you :hugs:

Maybe your coming down with something Blah? Have you been feeling like this very long??

Theres lots to catch up on, you miss a day or so & its 10pages :haha:

Awww thanks bla tbh nowthat i’m Outside looking in I think he made that up r_r. He also no showed to A’s appointment shocker. A has one more appointment before our court date and that one is like ten minutes from his job so if he no shows I will light him up. I’m sorry that you sleep but it’s not restorative :(. Big hugs.

Tex lmfao I just show up and say sorry not sorry :rofl:

Tex not lame I wish I had that restraint I spent thousands on tests and drove myself insane squinting and editing for hours upon hours

Your not lame at all Tex :flower: wish i had your will power aswell! Same as Dobby, i spent a mini fortune on tests its ridiculous

Wait Dobs you think he made what up?

I agree that book one was written more for kids, though I wouldn’t say it was written poorly, just for a younger reading level. She seemed to up the reading level with later books. I definitely like the books better than the movies but it’s way faster for me to watch the movies when I’m craving Harry Potter and I absolutely adore the actors, especially Emma Watson.

Gigs sorry about pancreatitis. My little sister has had chronic pancreatitis. She was finally diagnosed with atypical cystic fibrosis after genetic testing. I have to get tested for carrier status now so Wednesday is my genetic screening appt.

Sorry to all who aren’t feeling well, I can’t remember who has what sorry

Ditto, at least a few hundred over the years I'm sure...and opk's too, even though i have very obvious and accurate symptoms...but i got impatient:haha:

First pill in less than an hour. I really hope it solves everything! There is an entire packet of horrendous terrifying side effects so i'm freaked out...but dr assures me it'll be ok. I hope so...

Blah I'm sorry you have ongoing medical issues :( that is just terrible. Also i think you win harry potter fan #1. I would be very interested in seeing your interview! Is it full of spoilers though?

Realized Half Blood Prince is the book I'm on and have barely read in over a year. I breezed through the first 5...for whatever reason this one didn't suck me in and now i need to start it over. I don't remember it.

Six was hard to get through for me, too. 2 and 6. Idk why I just remember all the others I finished in a day or two lol

Shae I think he made up having Aspergers

Gigs fxed the side effects are minimal/mild :(

I wouldn’t want to sleep with him but I would want to hAve like dinner with Morgan freeman

Dobs holy sh*t that’s f*cked up. As an excuse to be an asshole you think?

Idk idek why he lied about 90% of the things he lied about I have half a mind to send my videos to his club and say remember when you asked why we broke up here’s why deep breaths I can be the bigger person lol

Gigs, fx the antibiotics do the trick, side effects suck, but at least they should be temporary.

Dobs, sorry ex is still an a$$, you'd think with all this court stuff he'd finally man up!

Tests,I have done minimal testing thus far. Our dollar store was always out so I ordered a big box from Amazon for like $18 (I think there were close to 50 tests of HCG and ovulation tests) and then I got pregnant right away...
Which reminds me now that we are just about to TTC again: they are now expired, do you think they are still as accurate?

He’ll never man up.

Ooo ok idk I vote no go on expired tests because I have seen false results on them in the preg test forum

Yeah I wouldn't trust them, at least I'd probably use them but not get excited until I confirmed with another test and you'd be at that point buying new tests anyway so...might as well just preemptively buy a new batch of cheapies.

Dobs shit might get real if you hurt the man's pride in front of his boys! Man that's tempting...

PL one of the side effects is your tendons snapping!!! Specifically achilles! Not reversible. Very freaky...but fortunately I don't have any risk factors that makes it more likely to happen. I am however getting the headache side effect that evidently occurs in 2% of patients-.- it's brutal. Hurts so bad. I had to take tylenol last night but I can't today because i have to see if my symptoms are improving and tylenol masks some of them.

But whatever i can put up with it as long as i get better.

Yeah it would cause major drama. They are a family first club and tbh if they found out how he treats A/me, they’d likely kick him out. And the backlash from that is not worth the satisfaction of ruining his i’m So perfect image

Holy crap that’s terrifying! :(. Glad the Tylenol is helping with the headache sorry you cab’t Take it today :(

Sucks Dobs- i wish your baby daddy was more supportive or at least not as bad as he is now.

Gigs i hope your meds work and you don’t get any nasty side effects and the headache goes away ASAP. In my opinion Tylenol is useless anyway. I prefer excedrin migraine

Afm chart is looking ace but it’s still too early to tell. And then I start panicking thinking well what If I didn’t mark O right. Even though going off of fertile cm I did. Guess I will see what happened over the next few days.

It’s cool my family rocks so it balances our

You’re killing me with your patience lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"