General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I hated the Order of the Phoenix aswell! It was the hardest book for me to get into & it was all CAPS letters from angry Harry! I call it the stepping stone book lol you needed to read it just to get onto the next book ha ha

Snows still coming down here, its bloomin freezing brrrr!! Wow Jez thats loadsa snow! Does Tilly enjoy it?

Nuala is just into a size 5 pampers now, the 4+ was getting a lil tight around the middle for her, lil chubs ha ha but least her poop dont leak now ;)

Haha Gigs Popping into Whine :haha: really hope your virus hurrys up & does one!

Ugh crazy weather! And I’m sorry you’re still sick. That’s never fun. I hope your power stays on.

We’ve gotten 13.5 inches of rain this month and have more rain in the forecast Sunday. My yard is a swamp!

Down almost 3 more pounds today. So I’ve lost right at 19 pounds! Temp is still looking good too. I won’t be testing early. Sorry gals :(

Cb, I found the style of writing from JK Rowling so different in book one. More geared towards children and then the books get darker. For writing, the first one is my least favorite, but for story, i think order of the Phoenix it is.

Gigs, love me a good wind storm, provided the power stays on. Fx is stays on and your virus takes a hike.

Texas, that's a fantastic weightloss! Totally get the not testing early ;)

Positive juju is very appreciated. At the doctors no waiting on some diagnostic results -- just SOME , I have a shit ton and some have to be sent out. I also have to have ultrasounds next week -- she thinks it could be my gallbladder or pancreas. I'm so upset but also numb...don't know what to think except I would place my bets on gallbladder. I had issues with it dor the first time a month or two ago but it went away. Hoping I don't need surgery but if I remains symptomatic, surgery it will have to be :cry: which means for the immediate future we have to put off ttc until this is figured out.

Blahhhhhhh

Oh no gigs thats not good hun.. fx its nothing that will require surgery & tests come back ok.. will they do a Laparoscopy to have a look if so?! Make sure your all completely 100% better before ttc i agree, nothing worse than being pg & getting really ill hun :hugs: big hugs x

That sucks- medical stuff is always the worst. But hopefully they get to the bottom of what’s wrong so you can feel better!

In other news. My boobs really hurt. I imagine it’s due to good progesterone and probably not pg related

It’s been so long since I read the Harry Potter books that I can’t remember which ones I liked best. I know watching the movies I’m like “hey they left out this entire plot line” and “they never mentioned __” so I’m either remembering from the books, tumblr posts, or both (though some I know are definitely from the books). I think Harry’s angst was justified, but I agree that it would be annoying to read after a while. There were moments in the movies where he had quite the attitude, starting with number 3, and I was like “whoa there buddy, calm your hormones”

Hugs gigs

I am a stereotype and hate snow lol

The fifth book was my favorite because I felt so betrayed by jk and what happened in the mirror room that any book that draws out that amount of tears and rage is a winner for me

Gl to the ladies in the tww

Sorry long week

I never read/watched HP (not a fan of fantasy) but DH loves that shit. Perhaps one day I’ll give it a go.

Jez u should totally do it.. they are book suckers, you cant put them down once u start reading them Lol!

Tex are your cycles very symptomatic every cycle? I never get any period typical symptoms other than slight cramp just before af is due, i never get sore boobs or anything..! If its not a common one for you thats a really good sign :)

Shae im the same when i first watched the films after reading the books, i know they missed out loads but i guess they cant cram it all in. Was kinda glad they missed out all the Free house elf stuff, it really got on my nerves!

Random - anyone remember ‘Owen Shaw’ from fast n furious 6 i think & he plays Gaston in the new Beauty & the Beast film, he was in my dream last night & now i want him hahaaa hes scrummy :blush:

CB I kinda wish they’d made it a minor point, cuz I totally wanted to see a drunk house elf.

Dobs that makes sense, like I said I think his angst was very justified. He’s a kid and he’s having to battle an evil wizard and people keep getting killed, generally right in front of his face. I don’t remember how I felt about the angst reading it though.

Jez just be forewarned her book was rejected 7 times for a reason. It was very poorly written. Over time it evolves, but as a teacher who went back to try and do it as a read aloud.... I barely got through three chapters before we mysteriously stopped having time for read alouds lol

Cb lmfao would he be your hall pass? I feel like Ryan Reynolds would be fun but you’d feel dirty afterwards lol hmmm now I need to think lol

Shae yeah I never saw him as angsty. Book spoilers
The kid was an orphan with severely psychologically abusive and neglectful guardians that suddenly finds out his reality is not real dealing with puberty then finally finds one blood relative that loves and adores him then that man is repeatedly almost killed then finally killed... just as the tip of the iceberg of s* gone wrong in his life
like I’ve been through less and have/ had more angst lol. I think for me it was easy to connect to him because I lost my dad young and I know how s*y it is to feel like you missed out on having that person there/not remembering them/only having people’s stories and a few pictures to go off of so when he hurt, I hurt

Haha yes a drunk Elf wouldve been hilarious :haha:

Mmmmm Dobby yes i love Mr Reynolds aswell, Chris Pratts on my list aswell Lol its never ending :rofl:

Chris Pratt was on my list until he got uber famous and started being a d*bag to Anna Farris. Like she was there for you when you had no fame and now that girls are dropping panties for you, you gonna do her like that? Nope. Get out of here lol.

dsaduasjgdiywuy i'm so tiiiirrrreeeedddd i have so much to do and i have 3 hours to do it while A is at supervised visitation but i don't have the energy lol

Get that energy surge Dobs :)

Oh i didn’t realise that went on with him & anna faris.. shes so cute bless her

I have no idea who y'all are talking about but i did see beauty & the beast and gaston does not do it for me...then again they kind of tried to make him douchey.

Results are in...pancreatitis. I guess the thought is they (read: I) caught it before it's gone "full boar" so gonna try to treat it with antibiotics now. If that doesn't work more diagnostic fun for me, and a possibly two(ish) nights stay in the hospital fasting and hooked up to iv's. Really hoping it doesn't come to that...

So exhausted but i have to watch the baby so hubs can get out of the house. It's so nice and he needs a break or he will be a grouchy dick.

Dobs what do you usually do for energy when you need it?

Last edited:
Yeah she’s so cute

Ugh I gave up on work and am doing laundry watching American housewife.

Gigs :(. Fxed the antibiotics works

And lol LOL I just remind myself I don’t have a f*ing choice, have a coffee or glass of wine, look st pics of A, and just rally hard lol

Btw cb i love the word "scrummy" because i know it's like a "yummy" and "scrumptious" combo but it just aounds like an insult, like he's dirty/gross lol

So no report card work done but in 2 hours I gased my car, loaded and unloaded the dishwater, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, put away 3 full laundry baskets of clothes, went around the house collecting clothes and diapers, cleaned my room, packed for Grandma, and still have time to sit for 15m and relax buahaha. And misplaced three cups of coffee then found them haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->