General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1028083&stc=1&d=1520261340

Its a real light haxy shadow of a line, def there irl! It did it on both :shock:

Attachments

• 5D3BFD0A-AD45-4441-A3F2-144DE3B22F83.jpg
    5D3BFD0A-AD45-4441-A3F2-144DE3B22F83.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 45
Thanks ladies :hugs: got more blood taken, in a nut shell a "noob" nirse mislabled the vials and the lab couldn't legally process them. Took another 2 sticks to get it (I swear it felt like the first lady stabbed me!) but hopefully I'll have more insight in a couple hoirs, and from there we'll see about the ct scan.

Ahhh CB! I see something faint when i look at it but it's harder for me to see when i zoom in. Can you get another pic? How did it dry!?

Silly nurse tut tut! That&#8217;s happened to me before with the mislabelling, its such a pain in butt but hey ho! Keep us posted gigs <3

They did dry with a reaaaaally faint line & now im pissed i didnt get more tests this morning when i was out! I can see it when im taking the pic but my phone just isnt catching it, frustrated pfft! If i cant get out this eve to grab anymore, i know i wpnt bother tomorrow as im at work so it&#8217;ll be Thursday il test again, if i am, the line will be more bisible im guessing, addiction setting in now haha!

CB, I saw something on those FRER's, and on that last test. How many days post-ovulation are you?

Gigs- :hugs: Hopefully all is well!

I can't wait dor more tests! Who else is testing???
Cb thursday is wayyyy too far away! I do suspect you'll find a way to make it happen sooner :haha:

Hahaa i know right?! Il probs grab something from the store on my lunch tomorrow :haha:

Wookie i have no idea how many dpo i am lol im guessing anywhere from 6-9 pahahaa im guessing by cm & ov pain when it stops.. but couldve ov&#8217;d sooner and had pains after as that&#8217;s happened couple of times :)

Yes please do get more tests!

So in a nut shell dr says i likely have a virus, which means nothing to do except let it run its course. Thankfully i can stop the antibiotics. I still have a ct scan in the morning just to be safe. Hopefully all will be well and i can just focus on resting.

In the meantime i'm lurking the testing forums :haha: we're putting off ttc until May probably :/ I guess that's just as well as Lev is being a handful recently! Still sleeping horribly...little stinker took his first step today! He ate it immediately but I can't believe he tried, he's barely figured out standing (he's been standing for 3-5 seconds, then did about 10 seconds today, then tried to walk lol)

Gigs- good news! Glad it’s nothing serious but it aucks you have to just wait it out.

May isn’t that far! It will be here before you know it.

Afm temp was less than stellar this morning. Still not bad but I’m feeling like I will probably get AF Friday. I’m just glad she’s gonna show up on time this month instead of going awol for god knows how long

Your charts still looking good though Tex! Never give up that this is the month :thumbup: i was reading the bit by your FF chart about ttc since 2015 etc, did you guys sought further investigation in 2017? You dont have to say if its a sore point, i know ive missed alot in here but just wondered as i just looked at your chart just then :)

Thats great news Gigs im very relieved for you! So does the Dr now think its not Pancreatitis but just a shi**y virus?! Or both.. May is not that far away & it’ll be here in a blink!! Is Lev 1 in May? Ace news on the attempt on walking.. eeek for you Lol! Nuala tries running now :shock: :trouble:

I just found this emoji in the &#8216;go advanced&#8217; bit.. it made me laugh

:pop:

Well originally yes we were going to seek testing etc. then hubs lost his job and found a new one making less $$. We had to go down in insurance coverage cause the premium was too high and now we have a $6k deductible. Daughter had to have yet another set of tubes put in about 3 weeks ago. So now we’ve met our deductible but due to hubs making less money we can’t afford for him to take off to do the tests. He has an interview today for a position possibly making more so we shall see. I stopped charting cause I got frustrated and my cycles weren’t super regular anyway. Now I’ve lost almost 20 pounds and I ovulated pretty close to a normal time so I am hoping I am on the right track.

Things have been really stressful so we haven’t even really been trying to ttc. Who knows what the future holds though. Although I am almost 35 so we need to start making decisions pretty quickly.

GIGS NO THAT’S HOW SUPERBUGS ARE FORMER lol is what my brother would say

My ex is such a tool bbl

Can&#8217;t remember who asked, I was tested for mono around June last year I think? It was negative.

CB that&#8217;s such a Harry Potter-y emoji! I&#8217;ve found all but book 6 now in my house.

Gigs that so crappy that they mislabeled your blood. Ugh. Idk about normal pancreatitis cuz my sister&#8217;s was caused by her atypical CF. Wednesday I get tested to see if I&#8217;m a CF carrier and it looks like I&#8217;m gonna be, it&#8217;s only a 25% chance I didn&#8217;t inherit any of them, which means SO will have to get tested too if I&#8217;m positive.

CB I totally see it on FRER, I think i see it on the other. Oh how exciting!!!

Gigs, I'm hoping it's nothing serious. Holy moly what a whirlwind. I aways double check that I labeled. I don't want to drive out to or stick people twice.

Dobby good for you on being better person. I'm sure it is a bit hard to keep from exposing the truth

Shae, I hope it's negative. When do you find out?

I'm so sorry if i missed someone. Saturday I finished work early and spent time with my mom and V. It was wonderful. Sunday I napped during V's naps lol. Then I spent evening with DH. We played the game of life. It was so much fun to do something together. I know I'm a huge dork, but it's okay cause thats just how I am :)

Today, ugh, what a day. Wounds, wounds, wounds. I'm on call tomorrow, I'm really hoping for a good night. The money has been nice but I need a break lol.

Oh!! V's first tooth is visible but hasnt come above gum line yet. We have her 9 month check up Thursday. Can't wait for it :)

Not much else to report. Have a good night, I've got to finish my charting :( :( :(

Oh crap Tex, I can't believe I forgot to say. Your chart looks amazing. I know you can't put too much into it but I'm very hopeful for you.

Gigs hugs that&#8217;s lame about the mislabel fxed no ct

Cb lol I love that you poas more than once today ily I see it so

Tex I&#8217;m sorry finances have been tough :(. And yeah charting is so insightful but stressful af fxed for his interview!

Shae :( hugs

Oooo Fluek yay first tooth! And pfffr I Love life!!! My fav board game hands down

Yeah today he told me to gfms so slow clap dumbass

Well i think hubs is going to take the job. It’s about $2 more an hour than he’s making now but no saturdays and he has more opportunities for advancement. After he’s there and learns the ropes etc he will get a percentage of shop sales like everyone else so the pay will go up then. Basically the guy who owns it is looking for someone to run the auto shop in his place when he gets ready to retire. The guy told my hubs that he feels like hubs is that guy. He’s known my hubs for years so hopefully it works out for us.

Dobby it's mine too!! DHs favorite is clue. Meh, he's just digging his own grave. It eould still be annoying as heck dealing with him though.

Tex, awesome!! That's really exciting! I hope it all works out for you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->