General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Tex preach I hear you. We have 16 more days. I got fed up with this group I sent them to the office. Theme of my day send them to the office lol. This kid clocked a girl cuz she pushed him and she was like idk why he hit me like um some people have these things called instincts you hit them they hit back twice as hard r_r and another kept puking cuz reflux and was like I have to go to the hospital like um you don’t have a health plan i’m Not your parent or doctor go talk to the nurse i’m Washing my hands of this liability

Hahhahah wash 'em Dobs! Ain't no one got time for a lawsuit. :p

Cb i know what you mean about missing testing! I'm still not certain if this will be our last or not but right now that's how it's looking. So guess after this if all goes well I'll be living vicariously through everyone else here! I'll probably be 50 years old still voting on CTP pics hahhaha

Yeah my uterus was a bit destroyed last c section so I'm worried they won't even let me attempt it, but we'll see. Hopefully the surgeon did his job well, and we ended up having the full year before we got pregnant again so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I do not like the idea of picking the due date...really bothers me. I remember when they gave me a date last time (before i changed my mind) i was in terror! I didlike knowing when he'd be here...it was scary counting down to surgery. on the plus side i hear recovery from a planned c section is cake in comparison to emergency ones. Let's hope so!

Ok gonna test once a day only now and alternate test brands until I run out. Might save a cheapie to test with between now and the ultrasound: haha:

In the meantime I'm trying to figure out how I can get in for an u/s at 6 weeks :-k

Attachments

• IMG_3943.jpg
    IMG_3943.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
Gigs that’s an amazing line!! I feel like it’s getting dark really quickly... I think we are due for another set of twins :rofl:

Lovely test line ;)

Yeah i would say my planned csection recovery was lots easier & less painful than my one with Nuala as i was in labour, i guess thats because they cut into the uterus whilst its contracting & its more damaging perhaps? I don’t really like the whole idea of ‘planned delivery date’ tbh as i like not knowing & the ol ‘ooh was that a contraction, was it painful or just uncomfy’ type thing ha ha! Sadly it will be a planned one this time but hey ho.. i’l need to start my crimbo shopping early this year me thinks! I hope u find a Dr that will support your birth plan Gigs & LOL at CTP pics :haha:

Just enjoying a huuuuge salad sat in the garden whilst Nuala snoozes :)

Kit - did u buy that Wedding dress in the end??

No I didn’t, sort of want to keep looking a bit, it wasn’t absolutely perfect and I have time!

KIT DON'T YOU DARE! Don't you dare say the T word!!!

Cb I have weird healthcare now so they may cover an early ultrasound :-k hmmm I'll have to look into it!

Cb when is your official due date?

Yeah def keep looking about Kit :) i could easily be Muriel from Muriels wedding, going round trying dresses & pretending i were getting married ha ha

Yes look into it Gigs eeee! Official due date is 19th December but i reckon my planned csection date will be around the 12/13th.. have u googled yours yet? He he

CTP automatically calculates it; according to them, due 1/31. I'd love a February baby but like you probably looking a week earlier, which means this baby may share a bday with my dad.

Tex hopefully your summer is relaxing and full of :sex:

Dobs it sounds like the common (though still unacceptable) behavior shift that occurs when the school year is almost over, for sure.

Gigs I don’t think it’s twins, I bet you’re just having a singleton. Sorry about the worries with the vba2c.

Kitty so does that mean we’ll be seeing more dress pics? (I ask excitedly)

My sister had a planned csection for her last baby aswell & it was supposed to of been on our Dads birthday also.. she asked for it to be the day before & they were fine with that :)

I have more from that day (i tried on a few, if you wanted to just see some wedding dresses :rofl:)

Gigs for the record I was just kidding :hugs:

Lol I figure you are just teasing...but oh the horror if you're right! :haha: OH I WANNA SEE MORE DRESSES

This is a different style my sister made me try on haha

Attachments

• 50C922A5-0DF3-4DD5-A5E1-B4D0E52317BA.jpg
    50C922A5-0DF3-4DD5-A5E1-B4D0E52317BA.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 22
A different fishtail, excuse the black bra 😂

Attachments

• 95E08C6D-1CE7-4FCE-8721-33D2A076CF7A.jpg
    95E08C6D-1CE7-4FCE-8721-33D2A076CF7A.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
I think this one was my least favourite...

Attachments

• 25249110-C70F-4479-A11E-73FD04AC0557.jpg
    25249110-C70F-4479-A11E-73FD04AC0557.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 20
i LOOVE that a-line gown. That is definitely my style lol. Gosh how did you choose? You look so good in all of them!

Gigs beautiful line!! If we conceive this cycle mine would be February 8th I believe. How do you feel about baby sharing your dad's birthday?? Any luck finding a new dr??

Kit, I love the A line dress!!! I'm a bihlg fan of A lines anyways though. Good luck finding your perfect dress.

Dobby hope you had a better day.

Tex hope the lsst few days of school go by quick.

CB how you been feeling lately?
AFM a busy day and I'm kind of aggravated but it'll be okay. Well I hope you all have a good night. It's early but I'm so ready for bed.

Kitty I also love the A-line the most, but it seems the mermaid style is more your thing? The mermaid style looks great on you, you have a great figure for it!

Agh this makes me want to try on wedding dresses haha! Still waiting for that ring, SO and i has promise rings but he gained weight and had to take it off cuz it was too small, and I had to take mine off from the nickel allergy. I’ve pointed him in the direction of inexpensive nickel free rings, but he only just started working at his new job last week, he’s been jobless and broke for the past two years in college. When shopping for my birthday he saw a gorgeous ring but it was way too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->