General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks ladies. I will try not to panic...until tomorrow :rofl: to be honest I am so exhausted from this weekend I'm just incapable of worrying at this moment, which is good. Even still, i took a cheapie for kicks just now again same circumstances as yesterday, if not more water...still seeing an obvious line. Looks pretty obvious to me so that's good! Will post later

Gigs what a tease lol.

Shae glad you got your jiggy on sorry it wasn’t full out

Afm I can’t even with my ex I am moving the meeting spot to a police department. My lawyer is handling everything and is amazing. I think A is sick or overtures from having all his naps interrupted. He’s been out for 2 hours. I needed it, too. Got a good 1hr45 nap myself. A finally pulls up. No crawling I think he will skip it. But I still worry he just babbles and screams lol =\ but a lot can change in two months?

Sorry about the tease haha here is the test below

Also i think those sounds are normal. First word can emerge at a year. I am worried too as Lev still rarely says "mama". He says "dada" all the time but not with intent to either. He does turn and look at us if you say "look at dada!" etc...also I have read babies understand more than they can say initially. Also have heard many times people who say their kid was "quiet" then exploded with words later.

All in their own time!

Really glad to hear your new lawyer is working out. Sorry Mr. Drama is keeping things dramatic.

Attachments

• IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
Ok looking now tgat test is obviously darker than yesterday's and this mornings. I don't think I'll feel better until I get the progression on frer though :blush:

Yeah it’s obviously darker Gigs. That’s so awesome!

I’m off tomorrow for a weather day in the schedule that we didn’t use in winter and then we get out for good this Friday. God I’m so ready

Gigs that wally is definitely darker!!

Dobby V rarely says mom now. S st is primarily babbling and "screaming" with excitement. In their own time. It does sound like he'll skip crawling.

Tex that sounds amazing we’re still doing our SBAC testing vomit

Gigs DEF darker eeeee

Thanks ladies I know deep down to not worry but I do. He sporadically says hi or yeah but it’s like once every other week he’ll toss one out and freak you out

Dobs- I’m sooooo ready.... like my high school kids are beyond done.... it’s a struggle getting them to do anything.

We have to go back like Aug 8 or something for inservice though and i know it will basically fly by

Aww I bet. Spring fever is bad at 10 so I can’t imagine how bad it is as an almost adult lol. Idk how you do it. High schoolers scare the crap out of me haha

Yeah our in service days don’y Start until August 20something and school is like the last week of August starting wed. But just sucks my schedule is so off from my mon’s. We have a two week difference

Oh and A exploded in height. He’s still 20th in weight just shy of 19 lbs but he’s just slightly over 30”, which my app says is 91st?! In any case he stopped fitting into his car seat so we got a convertible one. Between that and lowering his crib i’m A hot mess but he was having nightmares so I put him in my bed and instant calm.

Whats a weather day??

Aww dobs sounds like A is progressing fine hun, they all do it in their iwn time, all of a sudden he’ll just do everything lol, so glad your new lawyer is getting things moving for the best :)

Wow Gigs that test is sooooo much clearer & darker than the other ones eeeee yay! Some Frer dyes are pretty minimal aswell its rubbish really when u think of how much we pay for them! Hope you get a good nights kip after disc golfing (hope it was fun though)

Thanks cb! Yup it was fun just exhausting . We played about 7 hours both days. I placed 3rd out of 4 so got a trophy! Lol

Thanks all reality it hitting and I'm a bit nervous about 2 under 2!

Still not super thrilled about progression but it does look darker and popped up a bit sooner this time...11dpo, fmu

Attachments

• IMG_3935.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 30
Thanks Dobby:)

Oh Gigs thats more darker & defined no doubt! Is it from the same Frer box? Bet its a crappy dye batch! So when would be your official due date??? Eeeeee!!!

Gigs both of those tests are definitely darker than the previous ones! Congrats!!!

Dobs glad the meeting spot got moved. I bet A is progressing fine. My sister didn’t talk much early on, she worried my mom a bit, but turns out she was just lazy lol, she didn’t have an issue at all.

Gigs definitely more defined and pink! If hcg doubles every 48 hours then compare that line to Saturdays. Big difference to me.

CB happy10 weeks!

A weather day is a day that schools put in the calendar. It’s basically a school holiday but if during the winter there is bad weather like snow etc the school can close down and we lose the day in the spring. Basically it’s a way to build days off into the calendar so we don’t have to make up days in summer due to bad weather in the winter. If you don’t use them in winter you get to use them in spring.

Cb, happy 10 weeks! Yay for double digits.

Dobby- DD2 has been my slowest to talk. Up until she was closing in on 3, she didn't have a very high vocabulary and much of what she said was all slurred/mumbled together. Then right around her third birthday (March), it seems she went through some form of overnight transformation. She speaks in longer sentences, and it's much clearer (although she still seems to have some pronunciation issues). I do hear a ton of 3 year olds speak BETTER than her, but when I compare her only to herself, she's made some really big leaps in a relatively short period of time.

Gigs- Those tests look great! I didn't even have to enlarge them to see the lines :cloud9:

Tex- this is our last week of school, too. I'm looking forward to sleeping in this summer. It's my last summer (for a while) to do so since I'll be starting from ground zero this November :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->