General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Awww Bdb lovely piccys <3 so do u have to go back to get more measurements? Im so glad everything went well though :)

Awwwww little baby!!! So cute ahhhh can't wait for my ultrasound! All the way at the end of June ;_;

I like Hayden! See we have a x and x so I want something different this time.

Ok here's the last test for awhile. Hoping next week with my last cheapie I'll get a super dark test line, then I'll be done I think. This is 1,5, & 10 minutes.

C46B28DF-9A56-428B-BBDC-0B5A403B966F.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww little baby!!! So cute ahhhh can't wait for my ultrasound! All the way at the end of June ;_;

I like Hayden! See we have a Desmond and Levin so I want something different this time.

Ok here's the last test for awhile. Hoping next week with my last cheapie I'll get a super dark test line, then I'll be done I think. This is 1,5, & 10 minutes.

Yay! Sticky Sticky! :happydance: Awesome lines!

I wish I could work up the courage. I actually had to take some meds so I could go to the bathroom this morning...still not working great. I usually take Linzess and it makes me go immediately and ALOT. Not this time.

Ahhh you're killing me with suspense! Personally I rather see a bfn then be slapped in the face by af. I like to know when she's coming...you definitely sounds pregnant though, especially being DAYYYYS late for af!

I did a cheapie this morning and was sure it was negative came back to the first pic. So I went and look at the others and saw two of them! The most current two. Im sire they are evaps, but ughhh whyyy!

Attachments

• A8B4C7CA-D4B4-47F5-9AAA-D1532732FAF7.jpg
    A8B4C7CA-D4B4-47F5-9AAA-D1532732FAF7.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 19
  • F9FFB40F-2611-4A3E-905B-23362BAD0684.jpg
    F9FFB40F-2611-4A3E-905B-23362BAD0684.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
I did a cheapie this morning and was sure it was negative came back to the first pic. So I went and look at the others and saw two of them! The most current two. Im sire they are evaps, but ughhh whyyy!

I definitely see something in that last pic but I’m not sure what I see. My eyes play tricks on me when looking for lines.

If it was past 10 minutes it's not to be trusted I'm afraid :( I've gotten an extremely convincing fake line at 12 minutes before! That said they are amazing if read in the time limit.

Yes ive gotten fake lines past the 10 min mark as well. She is right.

I can def see something there Nyxn but if after 10min mark i would retest tomorrow hun.. fx that line appears again but slightly darker for you :)

End of June will come by so fast Gigs ahhhh!! My 20wk scan wont be until end of July time uhhh thats aggggges away lol! Hopefully il be having lotsa movement & a wee bump to occupy the weeks before then :haha:

Nyx, yeah I try to avoiding reading into lines after 10 min mark. Good luck when you test again!!

Mwell, you have to test tomorrow. Please, please, please!!!

My dd didn't want to move!! I tried OJ and dr. Pepper another. Neither worked. She's mainly just bat at the wand "leave me alone" :rofl:

CB I hope your sickness gets better soon. It's nice getting into 2nd tri and feeling like a person again.

Yes, there were some names I loved but DH didn't we both loved Victoria. I had considered Claire but he wasn't too fond of it. I can't imagine her as a Clair now.

Bdb I liked showing late. In my scrubs you couldn't tell until 3rd tri. I have a long torso and already have extra weight. Curious how fast I show next time. Love your profile baby :)

Gigs love those bfp lines!! Sorry Lev is still waking for bottle. I give V a pacifier, not sure if it's that or she just loves her sleep. I'm sure to be doomed with sleepless baby next time.

Oh and as far as names hehe. We all have our own tastes. I love classic but not your super popular names. I don't want them to share a name with 3 or 4 other classmates. When I was in 8th grade I tild my friend I'd name my kids "Areana" and "Loki" :rofl:

Dobby wtf?!?! What a dumbass!!! So can't wait til his ass is grass!!

Sheww, I think I got everyone.

Guys, I really think I'm pregnant. Tmi: I'm usually dry as a bone in my lp. I went to check cm as I've been feeling quite wet, and was very wet on outside and had white creamy cm!! Boobies aren't sore either. No more pulling in uterus either. My temp was inaccurate, I overslept and practically jumped out of bed. So it was fairly high since I moved before taking.

I tested for science purposes to see bfn. I can make sure if I get a hint of a line it's real. It's clearly bfn, but I'm 6 or 7dpo.

I won't test til Monday. I don't want to spill the beans at the party Sunday if I got a faint bfp. I'm bad about telling stuff I'm excited about :blush:

For your scientific viewing pleasure lol.

This also makes me believe I had a chemical last month. Taking to account I'm getting solid bfn with same test lot.

Attachments

• 20180525_194950.jpg
    20180525_194950.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
Sind, how can I go away for a few days and you show up like 6 weeks along;) jk!! Huge congratulations, fx for a very sticky bean!!

Sorry, I missed all the last pages so am not caught up as BNB had me do a resign in so then obviously I could not just refresh my last page....ugh

Sind? Do you mean me? :haha: thanks I think!

Cb you're right, time will fly! I can't believe it was already a week ago I found out! Last Friday I was having a pity party not being pregnant thanks to stark white 8dpo frer :haha: Lev got my expectations high! I don't know if y'all remember but I had a super faint shadow line evening of 7dpo with walmart cheapie and a very obvious bfp on frer at 8dpo; may have gotten a positive on 7dpo with it if i had tried.

Anyway I remember feeling like this last time, like when you're pregnant life goes by a week at a time. It goes too fast!

Fluek being wet at 7/8dpo was something I definitely noticed too! If it's abnormal for you i'd say it's a good sign! Ahhhhh I can't wait for your next test! What's with the sideways streak on that one? Was the dye done running through? How did it dry?

Ladies off topic but I totally impulse bought 3 rings from jtv :blush: too bad their shipping is so slow blahhhh like over a week and they're just one state away -.-

Pacific are you in tww??

Gigs, yes it is not the norm at all. TMI DH and I dtd yesterday morning. I usually dry out before he finishes, but not this time :blush:

As for the sideways streak not sure. It had been 10 minutes when I took the pic. I dipped another for the hell of it but didn't snap a pic. No streak and no squinter. I just wanted a baseline bfn.

Oh can you share link or pic of rings? I'm curious :)

I'll try to check back this weekend. I'll probably be sporadic this week as my dad is currently almost in Indiana on his way here. I rarely see him so, ya know. I'll update about any tests though :)

I look forward to your updates test(s)! I'll post pics of the rings as they come in :thumbup:

Hope you have an enjoyable time with your pops!

Thanks gigs!! I'm looking forward to it too. I really have rhis gut feeling. It was wrong before but still. I'm still having lots of cm. It made it look like I peed myself about half dollar size. So FX!!!

He isn't here yet. A tad worried but I'm thinking they probably stopped to rest somewhere. I'll call soon to find out.

I woke up at 5 thirsty and couldnt fall back asleep, ugh.

Flueks it probs the dye still clearing on your cheapie but i can see something very faint.. im so excited for you eeeee!!!

Oooh Rings Gigs:) i love Jewellery, bracelets & rings are my def fave!

I had to s of CM before my positive flueks & my pants looked like i peed myself aswell!

CB thanks. Nothing is catching my eye but that's quite alright. Hoping to confirm my feelings Monday:) ah glad you also had lots of cm. If it was only a day I wouldnt think much of it. Plus this is very abnornal for me!! I wish we could know at 1dpo :rofl:

&#8216;Ive been wearing a panty liner for a good week now bc i kept feeling so wet. Good norning ladies. 20dpo! &#55357;&#56904;&#55357;&#56904;

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->