General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Fluek fx!!! Tightly crossed!!! Ahhh I can't wait and I reeeeeaallllly hope you're right!

Mwel you are such a tease!

Oooh cb I'd wear more bracelts but they always catch on the kiddos so I rarely wear them now unless it's a special occasion. Loooooove rings though!

Same here, they catch on their clothes & would break or catch them & scratch them..

Mwel your willpower is killing me lol! Have u ever gone this many dpo without being pregnant? Or are u known to have very long LP’s...

Lol CD50 just got my period :dohh:

50?! Omg! I’m sorry! That’s just wrong!

I’m really not trying to be a tease. I feel like I’m barely holding on to my sanity. I want to test but don’t want to see a negative and think I’ve been crazy bc of all the symptoms.

My longest LP was 16. My longest cycle was 39 and it was a suspected cp. My average LP is 14 days.

Oh and I LOVE my pandora bracelet but I don’t wear anything but it and I love my pandora ring too. Rings are my fave as well!

Mwel it sounds like increased cm is a sign!!! I don't know how you haven't tested. Just curious how do you track O? If you are sure of O, girl your eggo is preggo :)

Gigs, thanks girl :) I'm glad we have her birthday party tomorrow to help distract me.

CB almost 11 weeks. Woohoo!! How's your weekend going?

Kitty sorry about AF. My cycles were a bit strange postpartum. I actually have shorter cycles now than when I was ttc #1.

So exhausted from waking up at 5. Been having a good visit with my dad and his gf. Picked up V's cake.it looks awesome. I'll take a pic tomorrow. I had to try to cover as the lid won't shut due to the mermaid tail.

Wow Flueks i bet her cake looks bloody awesome, cant wait to see it ;) i know, its crazy im nearly outta the First Tri eeeep! Glad your Dad & his gf had a nice visit today.

My goodness Kit thats a looooooong cycle hun.. hopefully next cycle is at least half that length!

Ooh Mwel yes i second what Flueks said about do you know what day you ovulated on?? Ohhh the anticipation hehe!

I love my Pandoras aswell, i have 2 Bracelets with a few charms here n there & a dbl set Pandora ring band which SO got me for Christmas :) i only usually wear the fancier one of the two bracelets when we are going out somewhere nice

My period cycles since having nuala are now either 29/30 day cycles & my bleeds are loads less - like after 3/4 days my period stops i love it Lol. I’l be having my left tube snipped whist having my planned csection this time so there will be def no more bambinos after no3 but im completely ok with it & il be looking forward to enjoying life & watching the kiddies grow, holidays etc as the house will be finished soon thank goodness :thumbup: our wknd has turned into a building site again.. main walls been knocked through in the kitchen now & Adam will be doing the floor over next day or so, the kids are at gparents tonight as we have no kitchen & wont be able to sort them brekkie in morning but... i bought us some bottled water & we just had Pizza take away Lol so healthy but i managed 2 slices & some chips, sickness is def tailing off Woop!!!

I track O through apps and opk’s and cm. I used to temp but it’s so hard with a 3 year old sleeping with you.

Fleuk, I’m glad you are enjoying time with your dad! A mermaid tail cake sounds awesome!

Wow Flueks i bet her cake looks bloody awesome, cant wait to see it ;) i know, its crazy im nearly outta the First Tri eeeep! Glad your Dad & his gf had a nice visit today.

My goodness Kit thats a looooooong cycle hun.. hopefully next cycle is at least half that length!

Ooh Mwel yes i second what Flueks said about do you know what day you ovulated on?? Ohhh the anticipation hehe!

I love my Pandoras aswell, i have 2 Bracelets with a few charms here n there & a dbl set Pandora ring band which SO got me for Christmas :) i only usually wear the fancier one of the two bracelets when we are going out somewhere nice

My period cycles since having nuala are now either 29/30 day cycles & my bleeds are loads less - like after 3/4 days my period stops i love it Lol. I’l be having my left tube snipped whist having my planned csection this time so there will be def no more bambinos after no3 but im completely ok with it & il be looking forward to enjoying life & watching the kiddies grow, holidays etc as the house will be finished soon thank goodness :thumbup: our wknd has turned into a building site again.. main walls been knocked through in the kitchen now & Adam will be doing the floor over next day or so, the kids are at gparents tonight as we have no kitchen & wont be able to sort them brekkie in morning but... i bought us some bottled water & we just had Pizza take away Lol so healthy but i managed 2 slices & some chips, sickness is def tailing off Woop!!!

I ovulated on the 6th according to calendar apps and my opks and cm. Pizza actually sounds yummy. The only thing I’ve been eating is bland stuff...chips and French fries are my best friend lately.

Yeh I hope my next cycles way shorter!! I’m happier with my post partum AF though, so much lighter and shorter! It’s just the actually CD’s that need to sort out now :rofl:

But yeh mwel how are you doing this?? I honestly would have Internet ordered by now if I couldn’t get out the house!!

Yeh I hope my next cycles way shorter!! I’m happier with my post partum AF though, so much lighter and shorter! It’s just the actually CD’s that need to sort out now :rofl:

But yeh mwel how are you doing this?? I honestly would have Internet ordered by now if I couldn’t get out the house!!

Ohhh I have a drawer full of tests lol! That isn’t the issue. The issue is that I’ve talked myself into having symptoms before and felt like a crazy lady when the test was negative.

My cycles postpartum were much more regular and shorter for sure too.

Ohhh I have a drawer full of tests lol! That isn’t the issue. The issue is that I’ve talked myself into having symptoms before and felt like a crazy lady when the test was negative.

My cycles postpartum were much more regular and shorter for sure too.

Oh my god!!! I am just speechless, I would be peeing on sticks left right and centre :rofl:

Mwel isn't it better to just know one way or the other?

Y'all, the bloat/infrequent poop struggle is real.

And in the same breath now I'm going to discuss food :rofl:

Didn't someone here mention Fuzzy Tacos and i was like eewww gross? Well they opened on here and omg best nachos I've ever had and now I've been craving them for nearly 2 weeks. Still haven't been back though :(

Fluek I can't wait to see the cake! I loooove mermaids. I'm doing my basement bathroom in a mermaid theme. Actually just picked up a ton of star fish and sand dollars at a yard sale today to use for decorations. And if I get lazy I'll throw them in a mason jar and voila, instant decor!

Kit i'd welcome a long cycle if I wasn't ttc! They more time not bleeding, the better :haha:

Mwel did you say how long you've been ttc? Sorry if i'm making you repeat yourself.

And here is the ring as requested! The first one arrived early :thumbup: unfortunately the place I want to take it for re-sizing is closed tomorrow and possibly Monday :( it was deeply discounted as it was the last one left, however it's 1.5-2 sizes too small for the finger I want to wear it on.

It's silver and faceted rainbow moonstones so it has an iridescent blue sheen to the stones which is hard to photograph. It's much prettier irl!

Attachments

• C7D56E22-94D6-4E2B-9F2A-222E5354971C.jpg
    C7D56E22-94D6-4E2B-9F2A-222E5354971C.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
Fluek I can't wait to see the cake! I loooove mermaids. I'm doing my basement bathroom in a mermaid theme. Actually just picked up a ton of star fish and sand dollars at a yard sale today to use for decorations. And if I get lazy I'll throw them in a mason jar and voila, instant decor!

Kit i'd welcome a long cycle if I wasn't ttc! They more time not bleeding, the better :haha:

Mwel did you say how long you've been ttc? Sorry if i'm making you repeat yourself.

And here is the ring as requested! The first one arrived early :thumbup: unfortunately the place I want to take it for re-sizing is closed tomorrow and possibly Monday :( it was deeply discounted as it was the last one left, however it's 1.5-2 sizes too small for the finger I want to wear it on.

It's silver and faceted rainbow moonstones so it has an iridescent blue sheen to the stones which is hard to photograph. It's much prettier irl!

I know you mean, but we do want another and will probably start trying soonish, so I’d like a normal cycle to start soon!

Gigs that ring is pretty, what are the stones?

Gigs beeeeautiful ring you have there, i would instantly post the Emoji with the hearts for eyes <3 love the blue colour effect on it aswell, will the ring shop to re-size be open on Monday or Tuesday? Just realising its bank hols Monday.. Im a sucker for Rings with sparkly stones & white Gold/Silver tones for the Metal :)

All this talk of Rings has made me want another one haha i was on the Pandora website last night & i saw 2 that i just loved instantly, it would cost me around £180 for both though :shock: not sure i could justify it but i have abit in my savings, SO will just say get them i expect ha ha

Kit they're rainbow moonstone

Cb do you ever look on ebay? You can get some very pretty and cheap stuff there! I'm currently bidding on a rose gold ring set :) hubby is going to kill me when he realizes how much jewelry I've bought lol but I'm using leftover Christmas money so...plus these are deeply discounted for memorial day!

Cb Monday is Memorial Day which means jewelers is probably closed, but I'll give them a call and see. Usually it's just restaurants, grocers, and gas stations open. Some larger retailers too I suppose.

Oooh also I had a dream I took a pregnancy test that said "pregnant 80%" then had a whole list of the range your hcg had to be at to get certain percentages! I think it maxed out at 2000 or something. Omg can you imagine?! That's like the weeks indicator on crack. I would totally buy a ton of those to watch the percentage rise!

CB glad the sickness is getting better. I hope you enjoyed an adult only night with SO. It's nice every once in awhile. Hope the renos are over soon too.

Mwel, if you used opk and cm then I'd say fairly accurate. Bbt can be hard with LOs. I hope you tested today. Succumb to peer pressure :)

Kitty it should be shorter and they eventually get into a more regular pattern. They did for me at least. Looking forward to you ttc soon!!

Gigs, yes I do love the mermaid theme too! Show us pics when you are finished:)

The ring is gorgeous. Can it be resized??

Sorry for bloat and constipation. I had to take docusate to help me and my hemmrhoids starting in 2nd tri. It sucks.

AFM I'm the only one up right now. Feeling excited about everything. I can't sleep any longer. Her smash cake got a bit smashed. Someone put the box on it's side :( it'll be okay though. Wish I'd gotten a pic before it happened.

Not noticed any symptoms yet except for very thirsty. There's still more time today for symptoms lol. Feeling a bit anxious about testing tomorrow. Temp has steadily up since O. Began in 97.7 range and up to 98.4. I know I can't really say a lot about temps so early but it does remind me of my suspected chemical cycles and bfp cycle. FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->