General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs lol about the dream. I would probably buy too. So I could gauge how much the percentage changed from day to day.

Oooh are Flueks are u testing tomorrow?? Im very excited eeeee you & Gigs will be Bump buddies hehe :)

Im sure the Cake still looks lovely, how annoying though.. pfft!

Omg Digi wks Indicator on Crack :rofl: hahaaaa killed me!!

No ive not looked on ebay but im really weird about pre-owned Jewellery, i know that sounds crazy lol (i probs am on some level) but i think where Jewellery is personal i think about bad luck/omens etc weird i know :-/ but i do love charity shop shopping, used clothes, footwear im fine with if in good condition;)

A mini nearly 11 wks bump - probs more bloat lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034809&stc=1&d=1527430112

Attachments

• 2B01627B-BA24-448F-BEBF-1BFAD19F997D.jpg
    2B01627B-BA24-448F-BEBF-1BFAD19F997D.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 18
Look at that bump ❤️❤️.

I’m still waiting for the witch to come. I fee nauseous every morning which is so not like me, but no other real symptoms. Not testing again until tuesday.

Ny when did you last test and when are you due for af?

Awww cb cute bump! Third baby and almost 2nd try? That is definitely a real bona fide baby bump!

I have been super crampy today and started getting nervous about losing this pregnancy for some weird reason, so of course I had to test! I also just picked up two more tests :haha:

So here's a wally progress shot for y'all. The test on the right is the one from today. I think these range from nine DPO to today, can't remember entirely I would have to look.

Attachments

• CEF9AC8D-E6F3-4E66-BBD0-50A73D640C61.jpg
    CEF9AC8D-E6F3-4E66-BBD0-50A73D640C61.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Ny when did you last test and when are you due for af?

Awww cb cute bump! Third baby and almost 2nd try? That is definitely a real bona fide baby bump!

I have been super crampy today and started getting nervous about losing this pregnancy for some weird reason, so of course I had to test! I also just picked up two more tests :haha:

So here's a wally progress shot for y'all. The test on the right is the one from today. I think these range from nine DPO to today, can't remember entirely I would have to look.

I sooo replied to this earlier but don’t see it so I will again. Lol! Those are some beautiful lines and I can only pray for lines that dark when I do finally test.

A mini nearly 11 wks bump - probs more bloat lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034809&stc=1&d=1527430112

Cute baby bump! I look about 4 months right now lol! Sooo much bloat!

Crampy is totally normal at just over 4wks Gigs, embryo is settling in & slight stretching is begininning, i had it aswell & still get aches now & omg the back ache here n there.. i know its hard not to worry, i think our bodies feel the stretching growing pains more as we get older Lol & fab test progression :)

Mwel thats early pg bloat hehee!

CB yes I plan to test in the morning. Getting nervous it might be bfn but I still feel like I'm pregnant.

Lovely bump pic. Yes I do hope we all get to be bump buddies

Nyx fx AF stays away!!

Gigs fabulous test progression. It's hard not to worry but slight cramping is very normal. Happy 4 weeks!! I knows it's a little late but still.

Had a great party. I'm exhausted but wanted to share just a few pics:cloud9:

Attachments

• WSZaHAOF-196332054.jpg
    WSZaHAOF-196332054.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 15
  • slCgnKUM-196350146.jpg
    slCgnKUM-196350146.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 16
CB yes I plan to test in the morning. Getting nervous it might be bfn but I still feel like I'm pregnant.

Lovely bump pic. Yes I do hope we all get to be bump buddies

Nyx fx AF stays away!!

Gigs fabulous test progression. It's hard not to worry but slight cramping is very normal. Happy 4 weeks!! I knows it's a little late but still.

Had a great party. I'm exhausted but wanted to share just a few pics:cloud9:

Cute pics!!! Love the cake! Baby dust to you for morning test!

At family's house but quickly wanted to say AMAZING cake! And good luck for the morning!!!!!! Eeee!!!

Gigs "sind".... Wth autocorrect! Lol, yes I ment you ;) congrats again!

I should be coming into my fertile window soon, we are definitely back on the TTC wagon this month!

Eeee pl!!! Yay for ttc!!! Can't wait to see more bfp's in here!

Told my BIL & SIL today and we recorded it. I'll have to figure out how to upload. SIL said "already" :haha: i'm half offended half amused

Eeee pl!!! Yay for ttc!!! Can't wait to see more bfp's in here!

Told my BIL & SIL today and we recorded it. I'll have to figure out how to upload. SIL said "already" :haha: i'm half offended half amused

That’s how we told our entire family last time. Made them think I was taking a pic of my family for work and then said “say cheese, say cheese, say Megan’s pregnant! Lol! Priceless! You’ll love having that video for years to come!

Haha Gigs everyone reacts diff & usually its just the shock esp when the youngest is still quite young :) amazing though hehe!

Its Monday & omg so eager to see your update Flueks, fx my lovely! Oh i LOVE V&#8217;s birthday cake is fantastic & she is such a pretty lil thing, happy 1st birthday little one <3 Nuala was looking at my phone & said &#8220;mmmmm Caaaaake&#8221; Lol now she keeps saying Cake ha ha

Yay Pacific!!! You&#8217;ll be preggers in no time eeee!

Im taking Nuala to the farm today so hoping to get a couple of cute pics, Riley wants to stay & help his Dad with the flooring being fitted in kitchen bless him, he wants to be just like his Daddy when he grows up awww..

Afm, im soooo tempted to buy another Pandora ring lol Gigs you have totally swayed me! ;)

Had an awful dream i was bleeding loads last night, probs as back was bit achey yesterday.. drs wouldn&#8217;t send me to epu to check it either they just did 2 lots of bloods, it was horrible, then i woke up, thank goodness

Omg I've just realized I commented on the cake but not V! What a dirt ball I am! Fluek she is precious <3 also I need that shirt for myself:)

Cb what a terrible dream, i hate dreams like that especially when the feelings linger when you wake up. Are you going to share a pic of this beautiful ring??? I'm bidding on a rose gold wedding set right now :haha: did i say that already?

How did nuala like the farm?

Dirt ball Lol no your not haha!

Yes il go on the Website & snap the 2 pics of the ones i just loved hehe! Oh we&#8217;re going to the farm today, its only just 8am here & farm opens at 10am :) lovely weather.. farm will be nice n stinky then haha!

This is the single band one that will go with my set of 2 as its the same style

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034833&stc=1&d=1527491121

Attachments

• E262C58C-93C0-46C6-8754-233B5CE65323.jpg
    E262C58C-93C0-46C6-8754-233B5CE65323.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member