General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Fluek!!! Omg where is this test pic???!!! You are required by b&b law to post a pic regardless of clarity of the line in question!

Sorry about the scan gigs! I would have been pissed off too! Gorgeous scan pic though!

Flueks we NEED to see this test!!!

Thanks gigs and CB, L seems better this morning, now just fx that I don't get it too!

Gigs, yay bubs!! Sorry the ultrasound wasn't what you were looking for.... It's the same here, they won't turn the monitor until the last few minutes, that's also when they allow partners in!

How annoying! Felt similar to the birth if my first -- i was the last to see him after hubs, parents, and all the hospital staff. It just has that feeling of "being robbed". Like come on, i'm the one carrying this things and having all the crazy ass symptoms! At least give me the benefit of getting to see him(her) first!!!

I am seething a bit. Sorry y'all.

Like seriously, she didn't even show me the heart beat! I caught a bit on my 5 second recording but no sound -.-

Shae I'm 9dpo so still early and bbt could mean diddly squat.

CB aww I'm sorry you are nervous. It's hard nit to be sometimes.

Bdb thank you!

Gigs I'm sorry it didn't go well with the tech. I think that was rude. I am glad you saw heartbeat flickering though. Also I'm glad you get another scan at 12 wks.

I can't imagine being tge last to see my baby. I was blessed to hold V briefly before they took her to NICU.

Sorry I broke bnb law of no test pic :haha:

Pacific L any better? I hope so. I hope your sickness isn't too bad either. Strange they do that. They had the screen faced so both DH and I could see.

Kitty alright, alright

as requested here it is, I don't see it in photo though prior to bnb upload. I took it in a hurry as I didn't want DH to see my craziness.

Attachments

• 20180628_140650.jpg
    20180628_140650.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 31
It's definitely pink irl!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180628_143156.jpg
    20180628_143156.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 33
Damn Flueks that’s an awesome line! Congrats lady!

Afm turns out my stomach virus is food poisoning and I’ve felt like death for days. I went to the urgent care center Tuesday and they did blood work etc. my white blood cells that take care of bacteria infections was super high....so i got antibiotics and nausea meds. I still have diarrhea and haven’t eaten proper food in days. They did a pregnancy test at the clinic and it was negative so I’m not pregnant. But idk when af is supposed to come. Maybe tmrw? Idk

Thanks Tex!

Well the dr office tests aren't sensitive. I still hope you get your bfp one day.

Sorry you are experiencing food poisoning. Yuck, I hope you feel better soon.

Omg Flueks your gut was right! That’s a beautiful line, definitely pink, I didn’t have to zoom or anything! You’re pregnant, congrats!!! :bfp:

Oh my god yay Flueks!! Super line!!! Ahh I’m so excited!!! I thought saw a line on the first test but there’s no denying that frer!

FLUEK!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: YES I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that amazing 9dpo line!!!

Omg I am so happy for you and glad you tested early!

Tex ugh so sorry! Did they test you for hep A? That sounds a bit worse than your run of the mill food poisoning. Actually a friend of oirs just got a 40k settlement because he was one of many in a class action lawsuit because he got hep A from Smoothie King a coupke years back. I would keep your ears out for anything like that from places you've recently eaten at.

Ah Gigs sorry for first u/s wasnt what you wanted exactly, they never did hb at my 12wk one & i was in/out mega quick, but lovely to see baby is growing exactly to date hehe s/he look like their having a chilled time in mummys tum :)

Tex sorry re food poisoning:( do u think your sister had the same or was it mainly alcohol & lack of food related?? So glad you went & got checked though hun :hugs:

Flueks OMG!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh you said u reckon u were preggers haha amazing, congratulations eeeeep! & i always take pics of tests & leave them on my phone, SO thinks its normal that us girls do it lol! Have u told hubs yet??? <3

Yes they tested me for Hepatitis. It was negative.

CB i think you mean congrats to Fluek... lol I am not pregnant

Hey everyone! It’s been forever but I miss you all so much and hope you’re all doing wonderful! I haven’t been on here since forever that I even had to update that I’ve read all rules and terms agreements again!

I can’t possibly read all the older threads but I’ll try to keep up! Hope everyone is great! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

We are all doing good. I’m doing much better although still not perfect, but who is!? Juliette is going to be TWO in September!

Love you all!

Flu- congrats!!!! I also love the "Fuck" hahaha I think that's how most people feel even when trying.

Tex- sorry you're sick! Stomach bugs are the worst. And on top of it get a bfn. Sorry.

Gig- congrats! And sorry for the crappy scan. I know how you feel. Everyone saw Michael before I did. They held him up but then he was gone and I met him 3 days later.

Pl- sorry about DH and L being sick. We're all sick over here too. Minus DH but he's not home during the week so it doesn't count. Lol

Shae thank you! I had a good feeling thst correcting my low Vit D would help. Can't say for sure but I'm going with it.

Kitty yes I thought I was beginning to go mad with line eye. I was embarrassed to post a pic that I saw only test line in.

Gigs, thank you! I was a tad bit shocked. I felt like I was but at the same time after trying for several months for V.

I think my 9dpo line is great too. Also glad I tested early. I may save FRER for Saturday and just use a wondfo tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for a proper faint on it tomorrow.

I'm sorry if I stole your thunder today.

CB yup that was me and not Tex :haha: it's okay though. Thanj you! I'm quite pleased with my line.

I tild DH tonight. I'll tell in a bit.

Campn :hugs: I've missed you girl. I'm glad you are better and you guys are doing well. It is soooo hard to believe Juliette will be 2 soon. Did Ben get over his jealously?

Greenie, thank you! Yes it was what came out of my mouth as I was shocked. :haha:

AFM I'm feeling good about this pregnancy and my gut instinct isit's a boy. Maybe I shouldn't be celebrating but the line got pretty dark as time went by.

I bought DH a video game he'd been wanting. I then taped my yest to the back of the game case. I handed him the bag with the game and said "you even got some bonus content". Totally nerdy but it fits us. He was like, "is this what I think it is? Is that another line?"

I think he was a bit shocked as well but he's happy and feels he's got super potent swimmers:)

Here it is dried darker:cloud9: it looks pinker in real life.

Attachments

• 20180628_195319.jpg
    20180628_195319.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g