General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

In other news I’m going to try to treat my hand eczema with breastmilk. Some studies have found it works as well as 1% hydrocortisone on baby eczema so I’m hoping it will have a similar effect on adult eczema.

Hi!

Jez- how funny you and and I appear?!

Huge congrats to pacific, gigs, and cb!!!! I'm sure I missed some preggers since I only went back a couple of pages.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Aaaaannnndddd of course this is the time for the kids to wake up!
Catch up more later.

Jez, we've had really good luck with essential oils on Logan's eczema. Lavender has been a godsend! It takes the itch away and finally gave him a chance to heal. We also use lavender oil on mosquito bites (and any other bug bite), sunburn, burns, etc. And it's fantastic! Speeds up the healing amazingly!

No, I definitely had morning sickness with L too. But it went away the day I hit 12 weeks. It just didn't start quite this early! I am looking forward to 20+ weeks as I'll be past sickness and high in energy again.

Pl- sorry you've been sick. The only thing that worked for me sometimes was the prescribed medicine. Nothing else worked so I just dealt with it. It's horrible but hopefully you have all the energy you had with L! I remember you super busy when you were pregnant.

Mrs G sooooo lovely to hear from you :) how are those gawjus boys of yours?? Troublesome twosome :haha:

Yeah def give it a watch Gigs, i agree with Jez though season 3 was abit hit n miss but the first 2 were fab & i was addicted lol plys Joshua Jackson is in it.. hum ding shaaaaawing hahaa!

Nothing really worked with my sickness either, just found spuds & cheese helped fill me up abit & took edge off but generally felt crap until 11-12wks..

Eeeep for upcoming scans girls :)

Hey green!! Haven’t seen you for ages!! How are the boys?

Sorry you’re feeling crap gigs, not fun!

Jez be careful with hydrocortisone cream, use it too much and your skin can thin quite badly! You also shouldn’t ever use it for longer than a week (sorry, medical family often comes with unsolicited medical advice :rofl:)

As for me, had my appointment, have got a minor prolapse but they won’t do anything! Just got to hope it doesn’t get worse I suppose :shrug:

Life been hectic the last few days. Finally able to pop on. Today was a little tense for me because it was AF day. Even though I promised myself not to buy another test I did lol, but it was only 88 cents and it made me feel a lot better.

CB it wasn't under warranty any longer. I'd had it for 7 years. Ah well. I do love my samsung galaxy though.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to it as well. Testing that is.

I can only imagine how soon their preferences change. I had a hard time picking out gifts for my nephew's birthday as I wasn't sure of what all he was into now.

Haven't seen the affair. As dumb as it may sound, I don't think DH would want me to watch something like that. He's come a ling way but his ex hurt him with cheating. He used to worry about me but he learned to trust me that I wasn't like her.

Gigs less than 24 hrs!! Woohoo I'm soo excited for you :)

I hope you sleep better tonight.

Bdb I like your gift ideal. I'm looking forward to your scan Monday.

Jez, thank you.

Okay onto next page as my memory is shit today....

Jez hope it works for your eczema.

Well hello greenie! I have missed you. Hope you, DH, and the boys are well.

Pacific sorry your sickness is so bad this time.

Kitty i guess they recommended extra kegels?? I'm glad it's not severe enough for surgery.

Nyx I call ttc foul. Taking a test and not posting it :rofl:

AFM hectic day but fun. I heard from our director I was doing a great job so I'm very relieved to hear that.

I'm wavering between feeling confident about this cycle or how could I believe it could happen so soon. Trying to have positive thoughts. May be hokey(sp?) but it certainly can't hurt.

Nit much symotom wise. Typical constipation, bloated, gassy feelings. Some mild cramping which can happen with af of bfp. Haven't been real moody yet but that's usually worst closer to AF.

Not much else to report here :)

Well take it from me, symptoms don't mean too much! I am hopeful for you :) and not sure what clock you're going by but my scan is about 38 hours away (not that I'm counting;) )

I am over today. Des is annoying the crap out of me...i'm sure it's a combination of him being 6 and me being pregnant, but i hit a point when he was play screaming and des was crying and i'm like here hubs, you take over and i just escaped to bed. Like i'm legit in bed already. About to do some retail therapy (getting a new purse).

Hi Green! How are things? Are you still doing the jewelry stuff? Still kicking around ttc idea? Fluek i meant to ask, are you hoping for a girl or boy this time?

Kit boo sorry they can't do anything :/ did they say if it's ok to ttc?

Nyx let's see that test!

Gigs.........damn my brain is fried. Less than 48 was in my brain but my fingers put 24. Whoops! As symptoms go, you are so right. People can have all the symptoms in the workd and Af show and none but get bfp.

I'm sorry it's been a rough day. Glad DH stepped up to the plate for you. Will have to share your new purse.

I'm hoping for a boy as I'm worried DH won't want to ttc #3 with possibly 3 girls :rofl: I'll definitely be hapoy with a healthy boy or girl though. I do want a momma's boy though. V is becoming a daddy's girl although she was all about me this morning.

lol don't worry, they definitely flip flop! I will say Des prefers me at this point...so i feel extremely guilty, like right now, when I don't want to be around him...oh well, we'll do better tomorrow.

Breea - how are yooou!?

I’m good! 25 weeks now. This pregnancy has been so easy, so far! Last time I suffered from bad SPD. I feel great aside from bad bad acid reflux. There was a scare with my placenta where I was sent to see a MFM, but he says it shouldn’t cause any problems so I’m not stressing over it. Almost done with my baby checklist! Only have a few big things left to buy, and some clothes. :happydance: It’s going by so fast and I’m sad to think this is our last.

How are you doing?

Gigs that gives me some hope. I was definitely a daddy's girl, but I chose to live with mom after the divorce. It was the strangest thing, but I don't think my life would have turned out as well if I'd chosen to live with dad.

Don't feel guilty. Sometimes we all just want to be left alone and pregnancy hormones can amplify these feelings.

Breaa awesome news from MFM. Can't believe you are almost 3rd tri.

AFM had a good temp spike. It may mean nothing, but I'm hopeful.

Whoever mentioned the lavender oil for mosquito bites, bless your soul. I have one between my toes that was driving me nuts and I had a blend with lavender oil as the first ingredient that someone gave me and you know I slathered that stuff all over my toe. It definitely helped, so thank you.

Breeaa wow 25 weeks! Congrats!

Don’t remember if I mentioned this yet so sorry if I did lol. Have any of you ladies seen The Incredibles 2? I love the first movie from when I was younger so I went with SO to see it opening night, the theater was all adults and it was great. Just saw it with my little sister and my dad yesterday afternoon. I love it, the Jack-Jack moments are my favorite scenes! I can’t imagine trying to raise a kid who can burst into flames, shoot lasers from his eyes, go to an alternate dimension to hide from me... that would be insane.

Still haven’t got referred to a urogyno, my mom and my NP both don’t know any so they gotta research and all. My mom wants me to go to Boston because big city docs see more variety I guess. It’s over an hour away and I hate driving in cities. It’s bad enough for me to go to Worcester (the nearest city) which is 30 minutes away, city traffic there bugs me enough, I don’t need Boston traffic, idk if I can handle that crap. But there’s only 1 female urogynecologist at UMass Medical Center in Worcester (where I got my rectal prolapse surgery) and she has bad reviews. There’s a ton of them in Boston. I did a little research of my own lol.

If I go to Boston, I’m 100% finding one of those cool hippy or ethnic restaurants you can only find in huge cities, like ones with poke bowls and cool stuff like that. My college is technically in a city, Nashua is the second largest city in NH, but it’s not like a big city. Worcester is bigger than Nashua I think, but still no poke bowls. I really want a poke bowl, can you tell?

If it doesn’t have a subway/underground/metro/tube/whatever you call it, it ain’t a big city to me. Worcester doesn’t have a subway. Just buses. Nashua has buses. Though I guess that’s not a fair standard cuz it’s hard to build an underground train system lol so maybe not all big cities have those. I know Boston and NYC do (though I’ve never been to NYC). So do Chicago, London, Madrid, and Barcelona. I loved the tube in London for some reason.

Sorry for the selfish ramble

I love the incredibles! My family dressed up as the infredibles last year for halloween. I still have been able to sneak out and see the movie. Hopefully soon.

I got a positive and a negative beautiful lines on test. I’m posting it I’m postinf it lol. Bad part is I have a yeast infection that came out of no where ugghhh just shoot me. I mever had one with my son, but apparently their common in pregnancy.

Attachments

• 443585B9-3421-4E6A-A2C0-EE76E4656FEB.jpg
    443585B9-3421-4E6A-A2C0-EE76E4656FEB.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
Nuala & Riley def go through their phases of being Mummy/Daddys boy/girl.. Nuala is all me atm & it’s annoying lol

Afm picked up the doppler this morning & found hb almost straight away :) 152 bpm i was sat there smiling away to myself haha!

Hope you can get something sorted to be looked at Shae & get the cystosele looked at :hugs:

Nyx im just getting over my yeast infection, i only get them in pg aswell, its hot here atm & thats mainly to blame with my very fitted undies no doubt #eyeroll - love the test pics :)

Wonderful progression nyx! Thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Ugh sorry ladies about the infections :( sounds miserable

Shae i'm with you, a city ain't big unless it has a metro! Or at the very least a TON of public parking garages but they are all full -- the signature of a big city lol. My big city favorite treat is bubble tea :)

Cb yay for hb!!!

Oh yes I really wnat to see i2 (like really badly) but will either have to wait 2 weeks until MIL is back in town to watch Lev while we take Des OR we may just wait for it to come out on redbox.

Ugh i was walking around with Lev outside and his shoe came off. I picked it up and it had duck crap all over it :sick: now my hands smells like crap and no matter how many times i wash it I can't get rid of the smell -.-

Have u tried anything with lemons or fresh chopped lemons to try & rub on your hands Gigs ? May eliminate the stench .. bless ye your sensitive tum atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->