General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs they have bubble tea at my local Ninety-Nine restaurant. Not sure if it’s franchise-wide. Sorry about the duck poo :( duck tried to autocorrect to something else, whoops...

CB yay for finding the heartbeat fast!

Nyx awesome tests!

Don’t remember who loved them, but I just saw an ad on Facebook that the Nacho Fries are returning to Taco Bell! I thought of you guys when I saw it!

Shae - lol @ f*** poo. Your phone must be very liberal. Mine corrects the f word to duck all the time and it’s infuriating.

Gigs - I can’t even imagine the smell of duck poo but I’m hoping it’s not as bad as dog poo. Lemon sounds like s good idea. Or vinegar? Vinegar does everything.

Breea - can’t believe you’re so far along! Am I right in thinking you have three other LOs or is it two? I’m so bad, I always rely on signatures.

Kitty - I totally agree re: hydrocortisone. I used it five years ago when I didn’t know better, and even though it worked, it completely thinner and ruined my skin. I actually lost parts of my finger print because of it, strangely. Plus the eczema just came back anyway. Hence I’m trying breastmilk. My friend’s cleared up after years of agony once she did TCM teas. She’s been eczema free for nearly a year now. But my breastmilk is easier and cheaper so I’ll try that first ha.

Fluek - I think based on how many people who took a long time to get a bfp first time around got a bfp very quickly with the next baby, I’m very hopeful for you!

Yep totes forgot everything else.

Have u tried coconut oil for the Eczema? Has helped my nephews loads..

F*** poop Shae hahaaa love it!!

I use by vinegar for everything!!! DH isa mechanic a I always throw a splash in his laundry. I also used to use a splash in the boys laundry for the spit up smell but luckily that's over with... it's also an antibacterial. So I clean with it too.

Jez- I've also heard good things about coconut oil for eczema!

Flu- how long have you been trying again? Sorry, still catching up.

I can't believe there so many preggers! How exciting! Who is the farthest along? Bre?

Shae- how is school going for you?

AFM- were all good here! Still doing the jewelery gigs. Still thinking about ttc at the end of the year. We're still trying to decide where we'll move too though. Just visited my sister in Montana and it was beautiful but DH isn't set on it. So we're still doing research on different states. We have to stay until Jan though so we have plenty of time.
Boys are 18 months old and so crazy. Huge personalities. One is super calm and relaxed. And the other is loud and aggressive and gets on my last nerve 58857885 times a day.

Green I finished my first year on May 4th. My GPA for the year was 3.59 I believe. Just finished getting in my clinical requirements, still gotta buy scrubs for fall. It’s all very exciting :)

I can’t believe the twins are 18 months already! Geez this thread is immortal :haha:

Nyx looking good! Sorry about infection.

Shae well I hope you can get it sorted soon. I don't like metro areas. Waaay too big for me. I did like Indianapolis but would never want to live there.

I'd like to see I2 but will most likely wait until it comes out on blu-ray.

CB great news on doppler!!

Gigs of that's disgusting. I can't imagine with the sensitive nose while pregnant. Hope one of the remedies helped.

G2g V is crying after falling asleep

Shae I'm pretty sure it was gigs who loved the nacho fries.

Jez thank you. I'm hoping I'm lucky like that too :)

Greenie vinegar is a good cleaner. Sone people don't like the smell but I do. I also love the smell of bleach, chlorine pools.

No worries it's a lot to catch up on. I've been trying essentially since February. We weren't trying really hard til this month though.

Oh I've heard it's beautiful in Wyoming, Montana, etc. I'd love to see them one day. It is so hard to believe they are 18 months and so cute they have their own personality :)

Shae do you have to wear white scrubs?

Oh and yes this thread haa been going for quite awhile. I'm glad it's slowed down a bit as I can't keep up with 6+ pages a day.

AFM I'm thinking V had a nightmare. She is in bed, awake, but calm. It's not like her to just cry out all of a sudden.

Today was super busy at work, but I still love my new job. I don't dread going into work. I hate leaving V and DH in the mornings but it makes my time with them all the sweeter. Maybe I'll win the lottery one day :rofl: I haven't played since early April. I had no call visits so I felt extra lucky and won $30 after spending $8. Not a huge amount but a gain is a gain :)

Symptoms not much going on. Have one pimple at the moment. I don't typically break out at this point of my cycle.

Test day is tomorrow and I'm not expecting anything yet.

Oh and gigs I'm super excited for tomorrow for you!!

Flueks thank god no white scrubs. Our school uses royal blue scrubs. They have to be bought from a specific local store though :(

YAY nacho fries!!! Thanks for letting me know. I don't have "real" tv so don't see commercials much. I hope the fries are here too (fx)

For all waiting with bated breath, the poo smell is no more. Fortunately all it took was some chemical free vegan hippy soap I happen to have. Next time I will try the lemon or sage trick...but probably sage because we have two enormous sage plants in the garden.

Fluek I am excited for your test! I am nervous about my appointment. I am hoping everything is fine and it will finally sink in that I'm pregnant. Right now I am so anxious about my health and a lot of that is just me having pregnancy symptoms but forgetting I'm pregnant, lol.

Green that makes me think of the sonogram pics of twins when the tech labels one "mild child" abd the other "wild child" instead of twin a & b.

Shar there is a joint here that specializes in dumplings but also has a fantastic selection of bubble tea, however the place hard to access (on a busy street in the downtown section) so i rarely go. They also opened a king fu tea place but it sucks.

Green, so nice to hear from you! Glad to hear the boys are doing well.

Gigs, fx for a good scan tomorrow (right?)!!

I can't remember what else was said...

Dh took L to the doctor on Friday for a regular check up. By Sunday morning, dh was sick but he's finally feeling better. Then today, L is sick. Probably passed on from his daddy. Poor baby even has a high fever tonight. He's barely let go of me today, even took 2 naps on me. Naps on us, are very rare.
I assume this sickness was picked up at the doctor's office.

Its Thursday....

Fleuks excited to hear about your test update hehe

Hoping scan goes well this morning Gigs, no doubt it will :)

Looking forward to all the pic updates eeep!

Awww pl sorry to hear L's sick :( i hate sick babies but i absolutely love the snuggles! Silver lining. Hope he feels better soon poor guy.

Appointment is in a few hours...ahhhh the nerves!

FLUEK any tests???!!!

Well I'm pretty sure I saw something but I couldn't capture it on my phone. I did not use the bad batch of wondfos. I may test later this evening. So I'm inconclusive right now. My temp spiked up again though. I'm feeling like there is a good chance I am pregnant though.

Very excited for yoi gigs! Happy 9 weeks!!

Ahhhhh Fleuks im very excited to see your tets pic later hun !!

I was really nervous for my 12wk one aswell Gigs.. u found HB so no doubt all is fab! enjoy ;)

Completely missed your post Pacific, sorry to hear hubs & L have been poorly.. hope you dont come down with anything

Checking in to see when Gig's appointment is?? :)

Flueky- I'm optimistic for you this cycle. Fingers crossed!

Saw bub and s/he is measuring spot on :cloud9: but OMG worst u/s ever!!! First of all it was transvag...well she wouldn't turn the screen toward me at first! Hub was there and saw baby first! And she too hb measurement and i still couldn't see :growlmad: then i whipped out my phone and she aaid they ask we not take pics because they give you some, but i wanted a video! I snuck a short one anyway but she already had bub in position, barely saw movement...ugh it was just really unsatisfying. The first scan has always been when it finally hits me I'm pregnant and it just wasn't the same :cry: i am very frustrated. At least i got a little video of his/her heart flickering, thank god or this really would have been a wash for me.

Anyway at least hubby saw, so hoping it sinks in for him at least. I have my next scan and first tri screening at 12 weeks. I am already nervous for that!

Anywho, without further ado...the latest bub!

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g