General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks ladies! It dried with a fairly obvious line but I took a free and it was negative so I dunno if these wondfos are faulty or what the story is lol duh a tease though.

Yes PL!! Nova Scotia! Opposite ends of the country lol. I love BC though if it was closer to home I’d live there!

Ahhh pl good idea, that is what we want to work toward as well (rental property(ies)).

Damn that Taco Bell re Fries pffft!!!

Future i can def see it aswell, even when i block out the opk test i can see a hazy line there!! Do u have any other tests to try out?

Uhhh i am so bloated this eve & i cannot stop farting its terrible, such wind! & this baby keeps kicking my bits down low ouuuuuuuch!

Just wanted to update everyone that I got the heater this morning and my fish is doing much better. He’s been playing in the bubbles from the bubble maker and is very active now. Previously he was just sitting at the bottom most of the time.

Cb my SIL said to me the other day "I forgot that when you're pregnant pooping is a luxury" hahahhahaha :rofl: that's so true! i'm going on 3 days and nada. Surprisingly not bloated though...

Shae glad to hear fishy has bounced back!

Afm saw my stomach move with a kick today! Still hasn't sunk in entirely :haha: i have moments od denial as well as moments of so much joy about a third that i feel like i'm going to burst. Fortunately "the fear" is mostly gone at this point. I really think Levy and Myles are going to be bff's. I mean i hope they all are but given their close age gap.

Future personally I don't believe a possibly positive wondfo if frer is bfn. There was a bad batch that expires Jan 19. I kept getting those ghosty lines until I realized they were a bad batch.

Also, I try not to put life or ttc on hold, but you will have to make that decision.

Gigs yay for movement!!! So sorry about the nacho fries being discontinued. Ugh sucks for a preggi craving to be discontinued.

Oh and I would have cried about the crab too.

Shae glad the fish is doing better.

Sorry ladies been trying to stay off bnb and enjoy time with DH and V.

Hope your enjoying your hollybops Flueks :)

Gigs - HAHAA pooping is a luxury :rofl: hilarious!! This last week ive been pooping near enough every day but wks prev its been 3 days inbetween, ouch, my poor butt!! awww its lovely when u start feeling proper movement & seeing it on the tummy, its a very exciting & comforting time, i been looking at newborn crimbo outfits & getting all squidgy hahaa!

Shae im glad fishy is enjoying the tank better & feeling the slight warmth :)

Just got another BFN from an Easy@Home test. I'm 10dpo. That brand is kinda known for being unable to detect early pregnancy, right?

I couldnt find a definate HCG miu sensitivy rating for this one Pretty.. im guessing its a US brand as ive not seen them in the UK.

Ive tested Negative for 10dpo in the morning & then later afternoon ive had a faint positive so ye never know :)

Any symptoms pretty?? I also tested negative this morning.. starting to not rust wondfo like you mentioned Flu. I have 0 symptoms other then a metallic taste in my mouth so I am pretty sure I’m out this month!

You never know!

I am not familiar with easy at home either...

Thanks cb, can't believe this pregnancy is half way over. I'm pretty sure I'm getting booked for a c section, especially if this one's a boy. I will get my official date around 34 weeks I think. I hate knowing a date! Last time when they gave me one (before I changed my mind and tried for vbac) it was just such a sinking feeling, like the countdown was on! I guess it will be nice to plan around it and get my mom down here to watch the kids so I don't have to wake her up at 3am like last time :haha:

Lol Gigs, was it a 3am jobby when you went into labour with Lev?

I have to say being near christmas i am looking forward to planning the childcare for the other 2 whilst we go to the hospital but i think its the whole excitement of was that a contraction type thing & is this it? lol! That being said, having no pain meds other than gas n air with Nuala killed me, i remember asking them to give me a general until baby was out seriously HAHA the mw walked away in my frenzy Lol!!

I keep thinking in just over 4 wks time, il officially have 10 wks left ahhhhhh!!! Its exciting but sad thats its my last pg..

Any symptoms pretty?? I also tested negative this morning.. starting to not rust wondfo like you mentioned Flu. I have 0 symptoms other then a metallic taste in my mouth so I am pretty sure I’m out this month!

I was a wee bit crampy a couple days ago. Possibly a little moody and maybe some bloating?

I hardly ever paid attention to the signs that AF was coming. I was also on the BCP for many years. And the only symptom I remember having with my first pregnancy (before I took a test) was sore boobs like 4 weeks in. Guess I'll wait and see if a different brand of tests gets a different result tomorrow.

Afternoon tests for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• 057AB346-00F8-4E86-835F-98820F271AE6.jpg
    057AB346-00F8-4E86-835F-98820F271AE6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 29
Future something is catching my eye too. Fx it darkens!!

Pretty symptom spotting is fun but I'm telling you it'll drive you insane. The month prior I had loads of cm which isn't normal after O. AF came. My bfp month I really didn't have symptoms that made me think I was pregnant. I just tested because our timing couldn't have been better

Update: I got on makena copay assistance and now pay $75/month for the injections. I'll start them on the 24th :)

Hi ladies, so everything is fine. Me and SO decided we would at least keep a watch on my cycles. We know the risks and are pretty much okay with it. I did order some opks to at least start getting an idea where I am with my cycles and this is from maybe 30 mins ago. I didnt even expect it to be almost positive but that explains why I been getting ewcm the past few days:
https://i68.tinypic.com/2ldxh77.jpg

@Future: good luck for this cycle!

@Flueky: I got those injections when I was pregnant with my daughter because I had my son early. Omggggg they were so painful lol. Little lady still came early at 35 weeks but at 30 weeks I was already 2 cm so we knew she was coming regardless.

@Gigs: are staying team yellow? I know your sig says ds3, but you post says "if" that one is a boy so just curious.

@Prettyinink: 10dpo is still kind of early not over until the witch comes.

How is everyone else doing?

Hunni look at that line! Good luck to you. Regarding this baby's sex, my dr guessed at 13 weeks another boy, which corresponds with nub theory and that i think i saw a penis :blush: i had another ultrasound at 17-18 weeks but baby was in a bad position. I'm hoping we get a clear answer at my 22 week appointment.

Cb with ds1 i had full on water gush instead of contractions, it was just like the movies! With ds2 i had contractions start around 7-8pm, at about 10pm i called my mom to let her know and she drove down to watch ds1if it was "the real deal". She just let herself in because we were all asleep, but about 1 i woke up and timed contractions, at 2 i woke up hubs and took a shower, at 3 i woke het up to tell her we were off to the hospital.

Reminiscing about this is making me nervous for next time! Ahhhhhh soooo not ready for the hospital visit again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->