General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Also went to my first family wedding in YEARS on Sunday it was soooo beautiful <3

This was my chart with my first pregnancy so you might not be out!

Attachments

• 4A6B4A3B-DD61-4242-8CE1-26CA277E5D44.jpg
    4A6B4A3B-DD61-4242-8CE1-26CA277E5D44.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
This mornings tests! Strange because I have no AF symptoms she should arrive today or tomorrow I can generally tell a day or two before, want this cycle to end at this point lol.

Attachments

• 521EC6DA-594C-4718-B95B-B77131CD431C.jpg
    521EC6DA-594C-4718-B95B-B77131CD431C.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 20
Hunni - Ya, only opks. And I only started using them to see if I was even O. I didn't get my first pp AF til like 11 months after and the cycle was like 42-ish days. I've heard of women temping, but I also hear them complain about being unable to cuz they woke up in the morning completely uncovered. Seems like a hassle.

Hunni looks like you ovulated 9/8 or 9/9...!

Eh I don't trust my son as he thought ds was a girl at first too lol. He did change his mind though, and predicted that my friend and SIL were also having boys...ha we'll see. I wish I knew foe sire already. It's driving me insane, and now I know if it happens ro be a girl I'll probably be sad about no third boy since i've cone to terms with it :haha: can't win!

Kit what is "mon" in your chart?

Hunni who got married?

Gigs: my cousin got married and it was so beautiful. My family usually only comes together for tragedies so it was pretty damn awesome to finally come together for something positive

So last opk for the month
https://i63.tinypic.com/2wcmzko.jpg

So I will be marking 9/22 and 9/23 as my expected period due dates.

I got a problem..I like to pee on opks just because. If I was telling this to anybody else they would look at me crazy but I think you ladies would understand the enjoyment of peeing on sticks LOL

Hello!

Life has been crazy. DHs uncle (not super close but close enough) passed away so we had his funeral last week and this past weekend was SILs baby shower which my MIL and I were planning. Did I ever mention she was pregnant? Probably not. Anyway so that all finally over with and hopefully life can get slightly back to normal. It's also hunting season so DH is gone like every weekend. Which means I have the kids 24/7. Not a big deal but I'm too tired at night to focus and read.

I got a close to positive OPK yesterday as well as cramping. No cramping today and negative opk today. I think I ovulated late last night or early this morning. We shall see.

Hunni i totally get you on the poas addiction :haha: no shame on here lol

Future its so bizarre.. i can still see lines on that hcg strip..?!! Fx they will darken but as a test, if af does arrive, do a dip stick with another hcg as if its blankly negative with no hazey line, it could infact be a chemical but at least u would know.. :-/

I never thought to switch to mobile view when Ads pop up, il try it next time. Pretty, the add popped up within seconds & i couldnt read anything to reply lol bloomin ads pfft!!

MrsG fx for ov&#8217;ing last night, u had ace bd&#8217;ing hehe :) Sorry to hear about Hubs uncle, were they very close? Does SIL know if baby is pink/blue?

Jez, my groin veins & outer &#8216;peach&#8217; is like a puffer fish lol plus my bump is very bumptious!

Uhh sat here trying to complete my Maternity Allowance forms as im self employed, omg what a ball ache!! Ive always been employed so never had to do it, now im self employed its so tricky, im going to call the helpline number tomorrow as im sure it should be easier than this pfffft!!! Ive been employed & self employed in the last 10/11 months though so i have no idea which bits to complete ohhhhhh!!!

It’s weird CB I see the lines too but they aren’t darkening, I do actually feel I have some PG symptoms - shortness of breath, fatigue, thrist. No sign of AF yet so might be a chemical maybe? I have one wondfo left I did test with a CB digital today because it was the only other type of test I had but it was faulty lol and the screen just stayed blank. Took it a part but don’t understand how to read them the info all seemed to say different things. BNB Won’t let me attach a pic of course lol

What a mystery, Future! I hope you know one way or another soon. I always hate the limbo.

Green, having the babies 24/7 sounds so exhausting! No wonder you haven't had time to post.

Sorry, can't remember much else!

My daughter's first birthday is this week so I'm getting SUPER nostalgic about her birth. It all happened so quickly. One moment I was cooking dinner. 12 hours later she was born. Once she turns 1, I'm going to slowly wean her so my cycles return, then we're gonna try for a second!

Jez it is rough getting ready with a child or children in the morning. DH works 2nd shift so I don't have to drop her off thankfully. On rare times when I have it's so stressful. I think kids are on their worst behaviour for parents, especially mom. For real V does things with me she doesn't with anyone else.

He went with his oldest grandson, my BIL and his wife and son. It's actually pretty fun as an adult too. Been there twice as an adult and loved it. I love Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I'm sure when we take V we'll spend most of our time at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

Oh and yes I like hearing measurements of other kids too. I'm voting it's the nurse in me :haha:

CB crazy how V is almost a ehole year younger, but it's just in her genes to be tall.

Well I hope your scan goes well. I'm definitely showing earlier this time. I'm afraid I'll look like a whale by the end.

I stay in mobile version unless I'm uploading a photo so no pesky ads for me.

I would definitely call the helpline as I'd imagine it's important having that form filled out correctly.

Pretty ah well maybe it won't but a due date means nothing to me :haha: I'm really curious if I'll have s February or March baby.

Oh baby fever is awful. I hope you just get a "late bfp". 11dpo bfn you aren't out yet.

Gigs good luck on get approval. It's sad how awful insurance is and how expensive it is having a baby.

Thanks and you should definitely treat yourself to a soak. V is not a fan of "long" car rides which is basically over 20 minutes. It was a 2.5 hr drive. She did have an hour nap there and back though. I can't imagine trying to drive to my dad's in WI.

Hunni I'd say you Od yesterday and are 1dpo today. Woot woot! Oh and I get what you are saying about not avoiding but not ttc.

Ah I haven't been to a wedding in 3 years.

We are a bunch of crazy POAS addicts here. I feel real life people would just think I'm insane :rofl:
Future I definitely see that and it's darker than those "ghosty" lines on my bad batch. I think a frer is in order. I had terrible progression with wondfo this time. I did like 7 or 8 frers because I kept panicking about my progression!!!

Greenie fantastic timing! FX you really did O. Yay for SIL being pregnant. I don't recall you telling us but may be my memory.

Michelle oh how exciting that your dd will be 1 this week and you will ttc very soon :) :happydance:

AFM first day back to work and it was busy. Also, my check was $1000 more than usual so I looked at our hr site and it said a "lump sum bonus". I wasn't aware of getting a bonus and as much as I'd love it I'm afraid it may have been for someone else. I got the number to call payroll so I can verify if it was an accident or not. I'd hate to assume it was right then have it taken out of my check around christmas or my leave.

Anyone's toddler fighting or started fighting sleep around 15 to 18 months. She's obviously tired but will cry out for a couple minutes. She's not hungry or wet. I leave her alone as I'm afraid to set up a bad habit. She falls asleep and is fine when she wakes up in the mornings.

Cb- that sounds so confusing. Hopefully you can get he help over the phone tomorrow. It's always so much easier when you have help. I swear they make the forms more confusing then they need to be.

Michelle- Fx your cycles return quickly!!! Aww first birthdays. Are you doing anything?

Future- will you buy any more tests?

Flu- hopefully that bonus is for you!!! That would be fantastic.
The only time my kids really fight sleep is when naps need to change. Like going from two naps to one.

SIL is having a boy. There's sooooo many boys in the family. Based on last month I'm pretty darn sure I ovulated which means we had amazing timing!

Also, I wanted to update on my Max and the autism testing. He was not diagnosed with autism or a delay. He does need more speech therapy though. Which I need to start calling about tomorrow. Ugh I don't wanna.

MrsG thats great news for Max, plus speech therapy is quite a common one so dont stress about it :) awww will it be your first time being an Aunt?

Michelle belle it goes so fast that first year, its crazy! Whatever you guys have planned for her birthday im sure she & you all will have a lovely day! & eeee for ttc baby no2 <3

Jez forgot to add, im sure Tilly will be fine with all the outdoors activities with the day Nursery, she probs only wants to be carried by you guys as she knows what buttons the push as such, nuala is the same, but she walks for everyone else lol

Gig I would have been livid about the effort put into that crab as well:growlmad: hormones aside

Shae sorry about the:fish: You could always heat a small bit of water and add it to the tank

afm outta wally tests and officially 1 day late as you can see I'm up really early so my bbt chart is sh*t this cycle annnnd It's surro twins mom's bday. and I forgot to send a card....so I officially suck...

Ah Future im sorry... was af right about the right time? Did u pee on another wondfo to see if its still liney even as af has arrived?

You dont suck J, you have other stuff going on in your life atm aswell, we cant be super & remember everything:hugs:

Jez, Tilly and you will adjust. It'll be harder on you then her! Trust me, we had DH drop L of at daycare when we did that. We knew he'd cry harder with me and I'd have a harder time turning my back.

Gigs, sorry about the debt, fx your refinance works out! Hopefully you'll have enough equity in your home.

Green, get on that pogo stick!
Sorry about the loss of your family member.. never an easy time.

As for me: our buyer asked for an extension on the time by which they needed to secure financing. It's a young couple and they are using a parent as a cosigner for the mortgage. However parent is currently traveling the Backcountry without good reception or access to the needed additional documents from said parents. We gave it to them as they haven't asked for any price drops since the inspections and they are still moving ahead with all the other steps needed.
Today we were supposed to look at another 6 properties of which only 2 are left to view. So frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->