• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Keeps gorgeous pics!!! What a beautiful family:)

Kitty oh I want you to test but I know it's best if you hold out until Saturday. So excited to see your test :)

Shae I think there will always be "something to do before ttc". I definitely agree with finishing school but sometimes you realize there never is that "perfect" moment. However, you gotta do what feels right for both of you. In hindsight I've realized my babies were born at the right time in my life. I felt so frustrated it took so long to conceive V but I had more pto and medical leave saved up that was necessary for me to stay home the full 16 weeks. With S if I had conceived her any earlier I wouldn't have qualified for short term disability or if any later DH might have lost his job. It was all pretty amazing how it worked out. I think it was all "God's timing".

Dobby I hope you get As money from him. I know you'd hate to dip into As savings. Money troubles are so stressful. :hugs:

Gigs I hope homeschooling gets easier for you. I can't imagine trying to homeschool and have a two year old and an infant to look after. Is MIL able to watch them any while you teach? Also you are looking great!

Pretty having a pregnancy and mommy buddy is so nice. One of my co-workers was due like 10 days before me. Our little girls are 5 days apart in age.

AFM doing okay. I have a crawler now!! 6 months and efficiently army crawling. She's doing much better with weight gain. She was 2 to 3rd % for weight and now she's 9 to 10th%. She's eating solids well. So proud of my little S. Oh and she says "da da" really well so I've accepted dada as her first word.

OMG, congratulations kitty!! Can't deny that one!

Dobs, love your write up on circ. Apparently we were asked if we wanted to get L done but I really must not have heard it (nor would they do it without my consent) however with E we were told ahead of time that the doctors here won't do it. Simple choice. Not going to take a newborn onto a ferry and at least a 4 hour round trip not including wait time at the ferry terminal.

Pregnant sister in-law is now 34 weeks and been having contractions after a heavy bleed. They did a stress test already and she's having an ultrasound today. Fingers crossed for them both!!

OMG, congratulations kitty!! Can't deny that one!

Dobs, love your write up on circ. Apparently we were asked if we wanted to get L done but I really must not have heard it (nor would they do it without my consent) however with E we were told ahead of time that the doctors here won't do it. Simple choice. Not going to take a newborn onto a ferry and at least a 4 hour round trip not including wait time at the ferry terminal.

Pregnant sister in-law is now 34 weeks and been having contractions after a heavy bleed. They did a stress test already and she's having an ultrasound today. Fingers crossed for them both!!
I Know!!!

OMG Kitty ahhhhhhh congrats my lovely :hugs: thats a blazing positive! amazing news!!! Eeep!

Gigs, thinking good things re your Dad.. <3 No doubt your doing an ace job with the home schooling. Do keep us posted about the woopsie...

Keeps i love those piccys, such a beaut famile :)

Im just glad the 6 wks hols are over lol its been stressful! Im liking the norm routine ha! Nuala started preschool last week, all grown up in her cute uniform :) Riley has lost 2 of his school jumpers already #eyeroll pfft!

AFM, i had my last Mat pay yesterday, its gone so fast :( looks like im looking for another job as im pretty sure im not going back to my office, apparently they’re very very quiet there atm so im screwed basically! Lots of changes are going on & my boss will call me next week.. i really detest job hunting esp when its part time hrs, finding something suitable is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Cb lol how did he lose them?! Jumpers are clothes right?

Kit that really is a beautiful line. So stoked for you!

PL yeah I probably would have said no go as well. I can barely manage the ferry as an adult so idk how I’d take little kids on a long butt ferry.

Keeps just wanted to say again your pics are truly amazing! Gorg fam for real

Afm screamed at my kids all day. I’m starting to hate my job. I didn’t sign up to yell at seven year olds all day :(

Yay! Finally really committed to my diet and lost about 8 lbs since July. I was cramping the other day and figured I was in for another 40 day cycle with a late, painful ovulation. But for the first time since pre pregnancy I had a 27 day cycle! Wooo!

But also bummed because so many moms at the gym are popping up pregnant and happy because two years is a good space for kids blah blah whatever I hate my life so

Glad your diets going well Dobs, if it makes you feel any better, my mum is 8 years younger than my auntie, but you will NEVER find closer siblings!!

& whilst having a very close age gap between siblings it can be hectic aswell so.. pros-cons etc :)

Kitty have u poas anymore? Lol! I feel im living vicariously through others now haha!

Dobs, well done on shedding the lbs luv ;) & yes haha a Jumper is a sweater top! Kinda strange name for a top really?! :haha:

So, hayden is struggling with pooping atm bless him, im giving him prune puree, lotsa fruit purees tbh but not banana, avoiding the most common constipation ones, but its been day & half since last poop, he was screaming getting that lil sausage out :( & then he was knackered after poor bunny.. he must have a super sensitive tummy..

I tested this morning but it’s not much darker so not entirely hopeful anymore, going to wait until tomorrow’s test to make a judgement though :shrug:

4666D86A-7A6B-4221-A47D-2C9DFA409DFC.jpeg

It’s not so much having a kid. Even if I was in a healthy, happy relationship I would wait until A was four. Daycare is essentially what I made post tax, so I’d likely take a year sabbatical to be a SAHM for A and a baby then go back to work once he starts kinder. But even that sounds like a bad plan lol. I’d rather him be in school.

It’s just more like look at all the happy couples. Everyone loves A. He’s so energetic and happy. And I put on a good face. But I’m exhausted and depressed. This class is killing my soul and I had so little of it left.

Cb poor guy! Hopefully he’s feeling better once he had that nap and got that guy out

Kitty congratulations!!! Love how I don’t check BnB for a few days and I miss a bfp :dohh: that latest test is worlds darker, looking good for a healthy bean!

Flueks there’s definitely rarely a perfect time to have a kid, if I wait until everything is perfect I’ll never have a baby lol. I’m definitely going to wait until I finish school and have a job and get married, but after that it’s all up in the air. SO told me yesterday he’s been thinking about starting a family a lot lately, legit dreaming about it even. He doesn’t want to start right now, it’s just something that’s more in the front of his mind than it used to be. Hopefully that means he’ll be ready earlier than he previously has said lol.

I meant to comment on Keeps photos and don’t think I did, they’re absolutely gorgeous!!

Wow Kitty thats loads darker, eeeee hehee very excited for you! Sometimes it really is the dye thats in the test! Have u told hubs yet??

Flueks sorry I completely forgot to comment on Serenas crawling lol! Does she commando crawl with her arms flat along the floor? Lol! My friends baby does this, hilarious to watch! Me - no crawler here yet #eyeroll lazy bubba!

Oh Shae i bet thats all you can think about now lol! Earlier baby making :haha: its lovely your guy is thinking about that though :)

Dobs your doing great hun, its hard balancing it all esp as your a single parent.. its finding time for ‘you’ which is hard anyway, hows A sleeping at night now? Do you get much sleep? My sleep is rubbish atm zzzZ

We went to SO’s Dads on Saturday for a bbq, got a pic of Nuala & Hayden, they’re looking very similar now apart from Haydens white wispy wild hair lol pic for your viewing pleasure hehe

0929C4BD-8276-4B81-B47A-31C239CCAFB9.png

CB sorry Hayden is struggling with constipation, poor thing :( I have chronic constipation so I feel for him, it can be really uncomfortable at times. Hopefully the prune juice does the trick!
Adorable pic, they do look very similar now! Love Hayden’s crazy hair haha!

Yeah SO was hoping that this rotation would helped curb my baby fever since I would get to hang out with babies without having to have my own, but it didn’t work out that way lol. I don’t think it’s made my baby fever any worse, though.

Kitty I second CB, have you told your hubby yet? I’m so excited for you! Eeeeee!

Haha yeh told hubs, Hes super excited! Want to get a ‘promoted to big sister’ shirt for Evie to announce to family but wanting to wait a little longer, probably will get a scan first and wait a few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->