• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kitty I think either everyone is busy or since some are busy others have nothing to reply to etc? Idk. I’m in week 2 of the new semester so things have been a little crazy. Congrats on the positive opk, I liked your post but figured I’d say it too since I’m posting. Seems like the supplements have been helping!

AFM I’m 13 dpo (I think, I had barely noticeable spotting on CD15 which usually means I’m ovulating) and I had pink/brown tinged CM on the night of 10 dpo and morning of 11 dpo, and then it completely went away. I haven’t seen any hint of blood since. I’ve been having shorter luteal phases the past several cycles, so I’m surprised I made it to 13dpo. So of course I’m getting paranoid like I always do lol. I’m trying to figure out if I wanna run to the store and grab a test or if I should wait until I go home on Saturday to give myself time to start my period. It would probably be more responsible if I waited cuz it would save money and I don’t feel pregnant at all, but then I worry that if I am I should know ASAP to start prenatals and call my doctor because of the IUD. Honestly if there’s any cycle that I were to get pregnant while in school, this would be the one to do it, because I’d be due 2 weeks after finals. Anyway, idk, I don’t feel pregnant, and my cervix isn’t high, and I don’t have excessive CM, so I’m probably just having a weird cycle, but like I said, I get paranoid.

Yup life has just been very busy. I come here daily to read but have trouble with time to respond properly. I do want to say yay kitty for positive opk!!! And Pretty lovely bump, not much longer

Yeah I’m busy and annoyed

Ass got laid off. Which would usually make me lol except I have no child support this month as a result

Agreed looks neg to me

I know i been thinking the same with quietness lol!

Dobby that sucks about the child maintenance, fx he’ll get something sorted soon!

Kitty yay for positive opk, hope u got in some jiggy jiggy ;)

Shae, def looks negative to me..

Pretty i love those lil outfits, uber cuteness <3

Hayden literally grown outta everything 6-9m.. shopping for 9-12 now :shock:

He fell asleep in his highchair the other day like a nodding dog lol! Wonder if it’ll let me upload it? :)

Kitty, what CD you on atm?? Or how many dpo are u is probs the best question..

Kitty, what CD you on atm?? Or how many dpo are u is probs the best question..

Fxed kitty!

Thanks cb. I’m sure he and not tell me. Just like he failed to tell me he got fired with a nice severance check. Which he then tried to h

Fxed kitty!

Thanks cb. I’m sure he and not tell me. Just like he failed to tell me he got fired with a nice severance check. Which he then tried to h

Oh gosh Dobs I’m sorry! He still owes you a bunch from before aswell!! Can you get any help elsewhere?

Currently 4dpo with a massive drop in temp this morning which has got me worried! But hopefully it will go back up tomorrow!

30CDD1D6-A279-4E37-B6C7-82BE64F419CB.jpeg

Sorry gave up bnb reload issues

Nope my grandmother has $200 to give me. I’ll havd to pull from A’s savings to make ends meet

Dobs that’s so shitty, I’m so sorry. Honestly if he owes you that back pay he really should still have to pay that, it would be unfair of him not to (not that he cares what’s fair). Hopefully things will get better and money will find its way to you.

AFM I had my first full clinical in maternal/newborn today. They circumcised my patient (2 day old baby) and my instructor had me watch. The numbing didn’t work. The baby screamed bloody murder every time the doctor made cuts and pulled on the foreskin afterwards. He stopped crying as soon as it was over but still, it was horrible. I immediately texted SO and told him I don’t want to circumcise and he agreed. A couple of people (who also watched it) were saying it’s 4 minutes of pain vs future risk for infection and people refusing sex with an uncircumcised guy, but I think it teaches hygiene early and weeds out some of the judgmental girls. I don’t want to mutilate a natural part of my child’s body.

Thanks. I’m just annoyed. I’m hoping he doesn’t use this as an excuse not to pay his attorney’s fees. That’s late but he always waits until the last minute to send it before the late fee. It’s so f*ing petty. If I get that money, it’s just enough to cover my bills this month so I can put the $500 back to A.

My mom told me I can pay her back when everything is better. I told her she could have A’s savings, but she said this would be the third time this year I opened and closed an account for him and she doesn’t want me to ever close his account again.

Shae circumcision is totally a personal choice. There’s no right or wrong answer, only what you think is right.

I will say though A was circumcised and he didn’t even flinch or cry. Having his tongue clipped, blood drawn, vaccines... all of those were way worse for him. the blood draw for the geneticist actually traumatized him for weeks after. That’s the only thing I regret because all that only to be told he doesn’t have any genetic markers for ASD, which ultimately means nothing. How often does numbing fail? I know when they did A, they numbed him up far in advance and then used a second numbing agent right before they did it.

It really does suck to see kids cry. I sympathetic cried at work today. So embarrassing haha hopefully any future ones you sit in on are easier for both you and the baby

Sorry been trying to keep myself busy and sane. DH says I am putting a lot on my plate but I just being around 2 kids 24/7 isn't enough.

So, I have started talking to a riding instructor. If all goes as planned I'll be away from home for 2-3 hours next weekend and have an hour of saddle time :) all on my own!!

We also have signed up the boys for swim lessons. They follow each other, L at 5 and E at 5:30. So the plan is that one of us will each focus on one kid. We'll have to miss the first of 10 lessons as DH is not in town.

We've had a ton of rain.. again on a boil water advisory, however our landlords were proactive last weekend and installed a water filtration system. So that is a sigh of relief as we can still continue to use our water as usual. :)

Gigs, how are you? I haven't seen you post in a while

Dobs I’m glad A had a much better experience with the circumcision. I don’t judge anyone who circumcises or doesn’t, I just don’t think it’s right for me.

PL sounds super fun! What is a boil water advisory?

Kit I feel like I see some sort of shadow so fxed!

Shae I hear you. You probably mentioned but how long after the wedding are you waiting before TTC? It feels like it was ages ago that you had so many years and now we’re just around the corner to the proposal road

PL awesome about the lesson also curious what this advisory is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->