General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Update: I finally finished making the burritos at 4:30 AM, time for bed lol

Fluek that is crazy how the time flies! Are you planning a party? And I second Shae nice to know you’re free to indulge in the hormones induced bd without worrying about any surprises. Idk how I forgot he had a vasectomy.

Shae I mean not to be that girl LOL but finance the damn ring then :rofl: jk jk that really sucks. My ring was $3500, so that level of car repair is definitely ring money. Sorry it could potentially delay things. Also LOL omg I so feel that. My grandparents were the same way. Very skirt down, panties up, leave space for Jesus. But that does suck with the car timing :(. Idk what cam whatever’s are but I do know 100k was a big chunk of change with my last car. Also daaamn 4:30am?! I’ll be curious to hear how they turn out!

I think my brother thought it was a pregnancy. He’ll never ask outright but as I was leaving to see VI, he was like “Are you sure he’s not important? I just think he’s probably important.” Cuz they always ask who I’m going out with and if I know there’s no potential then I say nobody important. Anyway I’m not saying s* lol like I’ll tell them. I’ve been trying to desensitize them to the idea of a donor child next year. They very much do not support. Lol.

In opk news dunno if I’m hitting two eggs or if it’s just fmu vs 3 hour holds lol but daaaang that’s still dark. Trying to figure out how to sneak a test at work especially since it looks like my prep may be cancelled today

279E2DCB-634F-4A84-81C0-BE587577E17A.jpeg

Last edited:
Dobby oh man, so embarrassing. Glad no one said anything. I hope they come around to the idea of you using a donor.

To be fair, I cannot recall if I posted about him having a vasectomy. It was shortly after Thanksgiving, had a newborn, and S broke her collar bone so lots was going on.

Yes, poorly planning a party at this point. With everything going on, just hard to plan. Doing a pumpkin theme. I need to call or go out and see about ordering a cake. Probably just buy some orange table cloth, decorations from dollar general. I did buy a high chair banner and an outfit though. Also bought few toys, might get her a few outfits to wear so she has something new. Lots of hand me downs, I suppose that is a benefit of all one gender until they get to an age of not wanting hand me downs.

Nice opk bfp!!! Is it bad that I've thought about buying IC opks to
1. track my cycles
2. I miss POAS/in a cup lol

Shae yes, I think if he hadn't had the vasectomy, I would just keep wanting to be pregnant lol. You kind of forgot all the aches and pains after your baby gets a bit older. So yup, glad we made the decision together when I was able to make a more logical choice.

Sorry for delays in ring plan. I seem to recall he is a bit old fashioned and wouldn't want you to get the ring you want yourself. Hope things fall into place soon.

Also, how was the burrito??

AFM ,survey for our main HH office started today. Haven't heard feedback about how it's going. Hopefully, well. Talked with one of my bosses and just said, I get stressed thinking I'll miss something and she said that I was doing a good job. I needed to hear that.

One of my coworkers is pretty sick with covid. She is older so prayers and/or positive thoughts would be appreciated. I kind of view her as my mentor and have always enjoyed working with her.

Anyways, going to rest up before it all starts again tomorrow.

Dobs lol I assume your brother will figure out that he was wrong when you don’t announce a pregnancy or start getting a baby bump over the next few months.

I think with all our student loans that are about to start entering repayment, adding more debt via financing a ring is maybe not the best option :rofl:

Flueks a party is a party, I quite frankly did not need the level of effort put into some of my childhood birthday parties, I would’ve had a good time either way. So, don’t worry about the party being Pinterest perfect.

I mean, I track my cycles using BBT and OPKs despite the fact that I’m not TTC, the only legit reason is so I don’t have to use the diaphragm for the rest of the cycle after I confirm ovulation. So, I don’t think it’s weird to use them to track your cycle. It’s good to be in tune with your body.

Prayers for the survey to go well and for your coworker’s recovery.

AFM the burritos came out good, I made a tester one when I finished the filling so I could taste and adjust the seasoning. It was potato, corn, black beans, scrambled eggs, onion, and pepper, plus spices (cumin, garlic powder, a lil cayenne, a lil finely chopped jalapeño from a squeeze container cuz I’m lazy and jalapeño hands are no joke), and shredded Mexican cheese blend added during burrito assembly. Ended up mixing in some cholula hot sauce after tasting it, it definitely brought the flavor to the next level. Not overwhelmingly spicy by any means, just a nice little kick. No sweating buckets at breakfast lol. It was kinda inspired by when Dunkin’ did those vegetarian southwest breakfast burritos many years back, except obviously a little better cuz homemade. I found a recipe online that I sorta followed lol. I like using online recipes as a base idea to give me ingredient proportions and general guidance, then I change a few things up.

I slept until like 2 pm yesterday (after being up until 4:30 am) and then went to bed at like 7 pm. Woke up at 2:30 am today, I expected it since I went to bed so early but hoped it would be more like 4:30 lol. But I got up and sat on my phone until 5 when SO and the roommate woke up for work and I made breakfast for them as well as tea for SO. After sitting around for a few hours I am tired again and would like to go back to bed, but it’s nearly 9 am. I’m going to try to take a short nap, like an hour and a half or so (that’s short for me lol).

Shae Aww yeah definitely feel that. After I said it, I was like yeaaaah maybe not go into debt with a ring. Still a bummer though to wait.

Fluek I second Shae. Kids don't care. Especially 1 year olds lol. All that matters is that the fam takes time to celebrate her. No need for an extravaganza. Decorated high chair, good company, cake, pumpkins. Sounds like wins all around to me! Also second Shae that it's not weird at all. It's kind of fun HAHAHA but also good to just know what's going on with your body. And no harm in it when the cost of Wondfo is like a day at Starbucks for a 2 month supply haha. Kudos on the compliments at work. Hard not to be so critical of yourself. You're doing great! I'm sorry about your coworker. I hope she's able to pull through and make a full recovery.

AFM :rofl: Ok. So to be fully transparent, yes I would like to get a donor in a year. That's the ideal. My family will never support it, but they also won't turn their backs on me. Kind of like when I had A. BUT I will have less support for sure just because logistically they have a hard enough time with A, having two will wear them out. I am currently still sleeping with The Boy and VI. I didn't really expect it to be ongoing and I expect them to disappear again soon. I cancelled on The Boy because he we're still not using protection of any form. I did sleep with VI though because he pulls out. Except he didn't. And I didn't really get into it again. He knows where I stand, and I know where he stands. So I feel very Anna/Elsa in Frozen 2. "If you don't want me to follow you into fire, THEN DON'T RUN INTO FIRE!" If you don't want a baby, glove up or pull out properly. I have not Oed though. Temp was still low this morning. But my fmu opk was 0.9, so I expect to O sometime today if I didn't already last night. Which would put that deed at no more than O-2.... :blush: And he's made it clear he'd bounce. And there is a shitty part of me that's like well as far as donors go... guy is articulate, has a great personality, hustles at work, is insanely gorgeous, tall, athletic but not gym rat athletic like my ex... like all good genes, all good genes HAHAHA so bad. But like I said. If you don't wanna knock me up, stop finishing inside of me.

Shae those sound yummy! Glad they turned put well.

Hope you enjoyed your nap.

Dobby I'm dying at the olaf "all good things/genes" reference. Wow so you are most likely in with a chance this cycle. So exciting. I do agree though that if a man doesn't want to impregnate anyone they need to glove up if they know you aren't on birth control.

AFM I think I most likely Od yesterday, had loads of ewcm and was a bit crampy on my left side/ovary. Had some guilt free sex last night finally. DH hadn't felt well over the weekend and my O hormones were having it drive me crazy not to have sex lol

Anyways, don't know much about survey but they are going through charts quickly so my hope is that it's going well.

Dobby oh my lord, failed pull out from the same guy 2 cycles in a row when he doesn’t want a baby and says he’d bounce? That man may be articulate, but I wouldn’t call him terribly intelligent :rofl:
Sounds to me like you’ll be Oing today. I guess you’ll be in the TWW soon enough! Fx’d for you!

AFM totally hoping that O-1 BD did something even though I’m 95% sure my egg was already a goner. I’m hanging on to little things like well I was bad about taking the OPKs because it happened on a day when I had a 12 hour shift and the next day I forgot to take an OPK so I don’t actually know when my peak was and I technically didn’t get a fully positive test.
3FDE714F-89A5-4E2E-9BC7-AC4DFD415664.png
I actually tested during all those gaps in days, I was just lazy and didn’t feel like taking pics of some cuz they were negative so whatever. But because of the shift, I didn’t get to test all day and I was dumb the next morning, so I have no clue when my LH peak was. I like to dream that it was actually the next day and I O’d in the early morning before waking up to temp, but I know that’s super unlikely.
My CM is turning sticky and less abundant today (5dpo) which is my usual cm pattern, it starts to do that during the luteal phase after the first few days. So it seems to me like a sign I’m not pregnant. I wish I could be, but I just don’t feel like I am. The only thing I can say is that I’m sleeping more/more tired lately, but I think that’s due to decreased activity, I’ve had the past 5 days off from work. I get tired when I don’t move around as much.

Also, I may have been exposed to COVID on Saturday, saw SO’s best friend and his gf was sick (she wasn’t there, but he was recovering from whatever she had and feeling better) and she tested positive this morning. I’m vaccinated so not concerned about dying or anything but now if I have smell changes I won’t know if it’s COVID or pregnancy :dohh: though I assume pregnancy changes would be the opposite end of the spectrum, more intense smells etc. If I lose my sense of taste I’m gonna be pissed, I love food too much :haha:

Woot get it Fluek! Nothing like some grown up time to put a little peep in your step. That sounds promising that it’s going well.

Shae hoping you didn’t catch it/if you did that the vaccine does its job and keeps you from any obnoxious symptoms

Yeah he’s articulate but some of the s* he says is so wtf. Usually re politics and energy use. But at least last time he tried and just rookie mistakes. This time he just full on finished. And then had the naivety to say “can’t you just go to the bathroom and clean it out?” And I’m like LMFAO that is not how that works. But I went pee to appease him and then we just went about our business LOL so we’ll see. I’m not too hopeful just because I’m worried having just gotten the vaccines. So I’m deep in an immune response rn plus I got that live flu shot

Last edited:
Shae the preggo heightened sense of smell is for real. Oddly enough it seemed the strongest with E. I could get a whiff of a dirty diaper from like 10+ feet away lol

Hope you don't get covid. Regardless of vaccination status, it still sucks imo.

Dobby yes! I'm finally getting a sex drive back. Ugh it is one of the worst things about pregnancy and breastfeeding. Both kill my drive! Poor DH was so disappointed that the 2nd tri increased libido never happened for any of my pregnancies lol

Also.....dying with his "can't you just wash it out" comment lmao

Oh survey has ended no major citations for our main office. I don't know about the one last week, I know it didn't go very well but I am unsure about if we will have to come up with an action plan and have them re-survey. I suppose we will learn more I the next week or so. I am thrilled to not work crazy hours and finish my day at a decent hour.

Fluek woohoo! That’s great news about the survey! And yay for going back to decent hours. And I feel you but different. I was really looking forward to this pregnant out of this world sexy time but when you hate your partner LOL. Glad your drive is back!

I literally laughed so hard and he was like I’m not joking. So stupid. I’m still laughing about it.

Got my temp rise. I think I Oed in the morning because I had some flutters down on the lower left and last month it was the right. That’d put us at O-1.5ish (bd was right before midnight on Sunday). Haha oh golly

Dobs LMAOOOOOO this is why we need better sex ed. That time I used plan B, SO was like “well you should try to wash in there, maybe it’ll help remove the sperm” and I was like “that’s not how this works” :rofl: Sounds like your TWW has officially begun! Do you have a preference for pregnant or not pregnant?

Flueks yay for no major citations!

AFM 6dpo, CM is much more than yesterday (which was scant) but still on the thicker side. I keep seeing people getting pregnant online, some I know, some I don’t, but either way it’s driving me a little crazy. I just really want to be pregnant :cry: like all these people get to just get pregnant and have a baby and I’m over here like “hi I’m not allowed to do that and I’m very jealous of your life”. I know I shouldn’t be jealous, I should just trust God’s timing, but it’s so hard. I’ve been broody for nearly a decade now, like just let me have a baby pleaseeee :cry: so yeah I’m hanging on to the sliver of a chance that my egg could’ve hung out long enough for me to get pregnant even though I know I’m 99.9% likely to be disappointed once again.

Shae ah I feel ya. I remember when I was ttc#1, it was so hard being broody and taking awhile to conceive. I was jealous of those who got pregso easily. Hmm well got to that person the 2nd and 3rd time around. They have all came at good times and am thankful I didn't conceive sooner with V. It is still very hard when you want it so badly and as long as you have.

Dobby, oh so excited. Agree with Shae, what sort of outcome are you hoping for? Or maybe it's a complicated mix of feelings.

AFM got loads done today. Filed NOC with register of deeds, ordered Es birthday cakes, got my flu shot, and went to my appt. EKG was normal, no murmurs. She agrees with thinking it's from stress but she us running a few labs. I can't recall what all she's checking but I know thyroid is one. Anyways, going to get ready to shower and go to bed. I am tired after also giving all 3 baths and S had a code brown in the tub so extra baths and tub cleaning.

Shae I’m with Fluek. It’s so hard, and right now is the worst because, while not ideal, it could feasibly work. It’s tough but exactly. I love being able to enjoy motherhood vs surviving motherhood. But hugs all totally normal feelings. Hang in there. I got a dog but lol don’t do that. Unless you want to lol

Fluek yay for a super productive day! And extra yay for the ekg being clear and no citations with the survey! Such fantastic news. Hopefully now that your hours are going back to normal things will be less stressful. Sorry about the code brown!

Pretty thinking about you love <3

afm it’s a complicated mix. Last cycle, I sort of hyped myself into all the ways I could make it work. And all those things are still true. I’ll be sad though if I’m not. Just not broken. If I am, I’ll be overjoyed. Not excited to tell my friends and family, but it is what it is. They’re entitled to their feelings and reactions. And honestly sounds like covid protocol is still in place anyway so even with a partner I’d be going to most appointments alone anyway.

Dobby that sounds like a good mix to be. Yes, I know many places don't allow spouses to appointments. Thankfully DH went to my ultrasound appointments with me. I didn't have him go to any others but that was because of his job. I think they allowed partners at routine ob visits as when we went through screening they never questioned appt type, ya know.

I think the hardest was postpartum in the hospital. You only had one designated visitor through entire stay. If he wasn't there by 8 p.m. in evening he couldn't come until like 7 or 8 in the morning. So I was alone most of my stay. At times the quietness was nice though. I kept TV off most of the time and just had silence, as much as there is with a newborn. I did miss having my family drop by to meet baby.

First things first... I just read over the last few pages, and now I'm desperate for a burrito or meatloaf. :lol: I'd never had meatloaf until I married my husband- he makes an old family recipe that I may request be makes this weekend!

Thank you all for the reassurance that I'm not too old to have more babies just yet! And thank you Shae for the idea that my body actually worked as it was meant to... I definitely have felt like it failed me.

Glad that your time management is coming together, Shae. I can imagine that over time you'll come up with your own way to do things and of course some stuff that takes a while now will be reflexive in time. I still feel like we ask nurses to do too much. Hospitals around us are really hurting for staff. A nurse friend told me that there are big singing bonuses ($10-15k) available in a lot of places right now. Not sure if that happens regularly or is pandemic related, though. I really feel for you waiting and wanting a baby. How long have you been together? I understand where he is coming from- travel and do things now, and just enjoy each other, getting married, being newlyweds... Though I feel you on wanting a ring and wanting to be moving forwards. If you're both ready, that's the important thing. We had two weddings: one was a courthouse thing, and one a big wedding with all our family. We had the best day at the courthouse. We were just happy and everything was very straightforward and enjoyable. The big wedding was the opposite: cost a lot of money that we could've used better later and had some family drama that we could've done without =; My rambling point being... the ring and the wedding are all big events, but its the two of you and you being ready and overjoyed to be there that are the important things! I wish that I could wave a wand and make it all happen for you right now. :hugs:

Flueky- glad that your survey work is all going well. And I hope you get the all clear on the palpitations. I totally relate to the idea of always wanting more children. We'd talked about having 5 at one point, and I would love that, though that seems unlikely at this point! I belong in the 50s in a lot of ways- could've married young and had a huge family!! :haha: Your party sounds perfect for a 1 year old!

I can't believe you're back in a TWW wait, Dobby. I wouldn't go so far as to encourage it, but I can see your point about this kind of being a nice way to have a baby. You know and like him... Not to mention getting to do it the fun/old fashioned way! Whatever is meant to be will be... But dude needs to consider a change in behavior if he is adamantly no baby. Im also curious- what did he say about politics that you found odd? Good luck!

Pretty- happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope you had a good long weekend. And :dance::dance::dance: for finding the HB. How are you feeling? You asked about Halloween coatumes, right? I'm thinking of Alexander Hamilton for my little boy. I watched it for the first time on Disney+ this year and loved it. Only concern is whether ANYTHiNG political is a good idea at the moment :dohh: I can just see him looking cute in an old time 3 piece little suit :)

AFM- still living a boring life. Had my first post MC AF and that was not fun. Have not been doing great using the opks. I'm CD 11 today and took one that was super negative earlier today. Need to remember to take them every day. Also hopeful that my body is now going to be back on track, as at this point, this has been going on since I got my BFP in July. We're going to wait until Jan and then try again. I need some time to regroup, and ideally lose the 10lb I put on through all of this. It's so hard, though! Need to think about whether I want to call the fertility specialist back or just let that go. I was wondering whether he can do anything to improve egg quality(?) I guess there is no harm in asking.

Happy Friday, y'all!

Hey ladies. I'm still alive and doing ok. BnB apparently didn't alert me that there were new posts, so I just thought the thread had gone quiet for a bit. I was gonna reply to everything tonight, but it's just after 1am and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. So, I'll do a proper post tomorrow, for sure. Stay safe. :)

Oh man every time I think these kids can’t one up themselves with weird s* they do LOL what a day.

Fluek yeah from what I’ve heard around here it sounds like you are allowed one support person at your first prenatal and during labor/delivery but that’s it. =/ I would like someone there for all my ultrasound though. It was nice that my mom was able and willing to go to those, but as long as they let me record it (cuz sometimes you get someone who is all HIPPA rage you can’t) then I don’t really care. But that’s getting ahead of myself LOL

Oh man that’s strict! And hard when you have LOs at home trying to adhere to that cutoff. I’m glad you had a good perspective on it even if it was a bit of a challenge to get through.

Winter so sorry about the AF being rough. :hugs: Hoping things are back on track soon. Would it help to lay out the opk the night before? I have a small bathroom, so I just put the cup and oak by the sink so I see it as soon as I walk it/ even if I start to pee and forgot I can still grab it. Be kind to yourself though. And I say no harm in making the call and asking for sure. Big hugs

You’re so sweet. And wow 10-15k signing bonus! That’s awesome but also such a scary insight to how short staffed things are. I know some districts offered signing bonuses for SPED this year as well. Nothing quite to that sum though lol.

Yeah I do feel some guilt about it because I could definitely put my foot down, but I’m not. Like even if he had pulled out, knowing he failed last time and the fact I got a positive opk that morning I could have cancelled on him or even just straight told him I was due to O. I know in my family we raise the boys to either wear a condom or take responsibility for knocking someone up/ accept that no matter what you run the risk of pregnancy.

Re stupid shit. I’m very to each their own regarding politics. As long as you’re not hurting people, do you and believe what you want. But I am very much a liberal bay area Californian and he is very much a Virginia conservative. So some of the things he says is kind of offensive to me. The two just straight stupid things he said recently (and I’m sorry if this offends anybody so I’m gonna drop a spoiler LOL read at your own risk) were
1) If the water is so bad in Flint, they need to stop complaining and just move. They chose to live there. 2) California can’t be having drought problems, you all live next to the ocean. How dumb is the state that you can’t figure out a way to take the salt out of water?
He’s also just made comments that part of why we couldn’t ever actually date is he can’t bring a black liberal girl home. So. GG. But take all that away, he’s really fun to talk to and have deep conversations with and what not.

Pretty hope you got some rest last night <3

Ok, gonna do my best to remember as much as I can...

shae - I totally know how you feel with being jealous of pregnancy announcements. That was me for years. I'd also been waiting to be a mom since I was still in high school. I wrote a bucket list that literally had being a mom of three as number 1. I'm pretty sure I've said this to you in the past, but your time will come. You're with a guy who loves you and wants to put a ring on in and would like to have kids too. I know patience can be tedious, but it will all pay off when you get your BFP and then hold your little baby for the first time. :)
How did you swing 5 days off in a row? I'm low-key jealous. lol

Flueky - Glad to hear that so far they haven't found anything wrong with your heart. Hopefully it is only stress related and you can figure out a way to relax more.
Sorry to hear about your coworker. How is she doing now? Keeping everything crossed for her.
The party sounds super cute. I'm sure everyone will having a good time. :)

Dobby - Jesus, men are dumb. lol. I don't think I've ever had to explain anything like that to SO, but I do remember telling him about how it's the guy's sperm that decides a baby's gender a few years back. Anyway, we'll all be anxiously awaiting any news in the next week and a half.
So, obviously I'm not an American, but if I was, I'd definitely be a Dem and I dunno if I could put politics aside enough to even just bang someone so close minded. The salt water one is kinda dumb, but asking people to relocate for something that's not their fault and not being able to bring a black girl home is messed up. Wasn't A's dad's family low-key racist like that? Either way, don't hesitate to kick him to the curb if that's a deal breaker.

Winter - I'm doing ok. I've noticed that I'm getting a little out of breath during physical activities that would normal not phase me, but otherwise, so far so good. I don't think dressing up your son as Hamilton would be too political. I've never seen it and legit dunno what he did in history, but I'm sure most people would assume he's that character cuz of the movie.
Giving your body a few months to re-coop is probably a good idea. And it definitely doesn't hurt to ask if the fertility specialist can offer some help.

Re: Having more kids and vasectomy. SO has brought up getting fixed a couple times and I've reminded him that it would mean a Dr (probably a guy) and a nurse would need to stare at his junk in a fully lit room. Definitely not something he'd be comfortable with. lol. I've also been thinking about what kind of BC I'd want to start after this last baby. I feel like the best would probably be that implant that goes into your arm and is good for like 5 years. As much as I wanted 4 kids back in the day, I feel like it would be too much. As it is, I only have so many arms and so much lap space for 2 kids. I'll make it work with 3, but I dunno about 4. That being said, a small part of me is thinking to maybe just stick with condoms and if we have an oops, then it was just meant to be. lol

AFM, been checking just about everyday for the HB and have found it every time. It always makes me smile. Also getting ready for Matthew's BDay party in 8 days. Otherwise, just business as usual. Working, moming, etc.

Flueks I don’t remember if I said, but I’m glad to hear that the doctor found nothing wrong with your heart! Sorry about the code brown lol, that’s crappy (hehehe :haha:)
It’s so crazy to me that they restricted ultrasounds so the father can’t attend due to COVID. I know that they’re trying to reduce transmission and all, but that’s his baby too, and since he can’t feel the baby inside him I feel like seeing baby moving on the screen is important to starting the bonding process for them. I just don’t see why they can’t be there as long as they’re wearing masks. I really pray that whenever and wherever I get pregnant, I’ll be able to bring SO to my appointments.

Dobs geez, he said that stuff seriously, not just saying stupid crap to annoy you? My boyfriend says stupid crap re: morality/ethics cuz he knows it annoys me ](*,) My political opinions have changed a lot over the years but my belief that all people should be treated with respect has not.

Winter when the signing bonuses for nurses are huge, it’s because they’re having trouble keeping staff, so it usually means it’s not the best place to work :( SO and I have been together for almost a decade lol.
I’d agree that there’s no harm in asking your doc! Also I think no harm in dressing your kid as Alexander Hamilton, I’d probably assume he was meant to be a founding father or something.

Pretty yay for finding the heartbeat every time! I only got 5 days off in a row because my preceptor was on vacation that week lol, it probably won’t happen again.

AFM starting to test cuz I’m crazy lol, 9dpo and BFN.

Shae woot for the days off! I don't know how I missed that. Actually, I do know. I'm tired af. Are you resting or adventuring? How the place coming along? All unpacked and decorated and what not? I also think about that a lot Shae! I hope that he can. You two have waited so long to start that chapter, I would hope you two can get the full experience. It'll be magical either way but I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Winter I also agree I mean I don't see anything wrong with it. Hamilton the musical is still really big around these parts. So tricky to navigate these days though. Never know what's gonna bug people. Can't win sometimes lol. I still say go for it though.

Pretty ah yes that's tough. Especially if maybe when the three are older you want to revisit the idea of a fourth. Would you be down for that? To have a kid that is a bit more spaced out? My brothers are 9 years my junior. Two of my uncles are like 15 years younger than their older siblings. So glad you're consistently finding the heartbeat! Such a relief I bet. So.. sneak peek?! I'm dying over here! lol

Yeah I get that he's just a product of his parenting, particularly his dad. He is open-minded, but I'm not here trying to educate adults. Like he will legit ask for my input and recognizes that my experience is very much different from his as a woman and being black. So some things I'll explain and he'll genuinely try to learn, but others like the whole desalination conversation or Flint water crisis... I don't have the time or energy to undue 30 years of stupid. Lol. But I definitely look at him and think, "Man, you are so lucky you're ridiculously good looking to balance this out." :rofl: Ex though was just full on racist.

Trust me, if I have anything even remotely exciting or even totally boring y'all will be the first to know. Now that I confirmed o, I did let The Boy cash in his rain check. The sex is getting back to that sync-y feel because he's very affectionate during it. Loves to kiss the whole time, pulls me in super close, wants to hold my hand during it then cuddle after. We've stopped chit chatting beforehand though so visits now last 1-1.5 hours vs 3 haha. We just jump straight into bed. Which is fine by me because I've been going to bed at 7:30 lately lol. And he always makes a point to tell me I look nice and he appreciates me before he leaves. So unfortunate the kid has commitment issues. And the whole I may be knocked up by someone else anyway :rofl: I should have a trashy reality tv show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    gaiangel
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->