General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Wow this page of the thread is literally all me posting a bunch in a row lmaoooo but I’m gonna do it again CUZ

!!!!!! Singing in the car is making me nauseous this morning on the way back from work, I legit nearly vomited multiple times, this happened during one of my failed implantation cycles with a faint line and has not happened on any other cycle!!!!!!

Lol I guess I can’t say no symptoms anymore. Eventually breathing the cool AC air through my nose and untying my pants made the waves of nausea stop, but it may have been that I stopped singing/talking, because while talking to DH on the phone the waves of nausea were still happening, and when I was pulling into the complex I started singing again and it started happening again.

Aaaaand my estrogen dropped from the 400s to the 200s. Probably not a good sign. We’ll see.

Sorry went to visit my auntie. Also dunno if I mentioned but my best friend’s close friend/roomie died yesterday. I’m assuming drinking related, but they’re doing an autopsy. She just went out with friends and came back and he was gone. Paramedics said maybe stroke or heart attack because nothing physical but obviously autopsy needed. Her bf is being a s*. He hasn’t been there at all for her. He was supposed to go tonight, ghosted her all day until 7pm, then no showed!

there’s some things I read and didn’t respond to because I think they need a proper response not a rushed one

Shae hm I mean 200 is still high and I know it’s off for you but i thought there was a dip in lp anyway then it pops back up if you’re preggo but idk. FXed and yay finding extra tests. Hope the rest of the shift went well.

cautionary: Y’all know I’ve been through some stuff so I’m a bit jaded. I don’t think ttc/pregnancy talk is oversharing. I do know it’s a sensitive topic. Like here it’s a safe space because internet and we’ve all been in this group for years and I like to think we’ve a certain level of comradery (idk if I spelled that right it says it’s wrong lol). But not knowing your coworkers’ situations, I would say to be politically correct maybe pull back on the if I’m not pregnant the first round/super fertility genes comments in case anyone there is or knows someone who is LTTC or infertile. I’d love to pretend that I haven’t said that exact thing to people though and definitely on these boards. But I have had my foot in my mouth a few times saying it to people so I try to be more conservative having those convos with people in public or at work. I’m sure it’s fine though honestly

I feel bad because I knew him too. But I was never as close. Especially once I moved and had A, I saw him twice this past six months which was more than I have in like 8 years.

Dobby - SO sorry to hear about your friend's roomie's passing. So crazy that it seems to be out of nowhere. How old was he?

shae - I've never been super intuned with my body's signs or symptoms of pregnancy early on. If you're only 7dpo, it seems a little early for symptoms. Just my personal/non-medical opinion. I mean, the embryo could potentially be not implanted yet. Still keeping everything crossed for you. It just seems like your body is jumping the gun in terms of nausea and whatnot.
That being said, don't feel too discouraged if you don't have a BFP in a couple days. My BFP with Matthew was definitely a squinter at 11dpo. And even the most fertile of us may need an extra cycle to conceive. As I've said, you're getting closer by the day to your first viable pregnancy. Don't stress yourself out trying to get there. <3

AFM, still waiting on AF. My timeline is...
May 29 - LMP started
June 25 - Unprotected BD in the AM
June 26 - Unprotected BD in the AM
Today - CD37
More than likely my hormones are still working themselves out. SO is kinda nervous though. He "joked" about figuring out the least painful way to unalive himself, but make it look like an accident so I still get his life insurance pay out. He's so hilarious. *rolls eyes*
Otherwise, thankfully not much else to report.

Dobs I’m so sorry to hear about your friend’s friend. That’s so tragic and it’s terrible that her bf is not being supportive through this.

Yeah with the convo, the people I was talking to either had kids or were nowhere near trying for kids, but to be fair that was luck, I hadn’t exactly asked first.

Pretty lol re: your SO, my DH has made those jokes before (not revolving around potential pregnancy, but other potential situations)

BFN today but it’s 8dpo so I’m not exactly shocked lol

Oh interesting Pretty wonder if he’s got a spider sense. I know your cycles have been sorting out, but definitely interesting. When will you test? I know it’s still early with the bd just a week ago/not knowing if/when O happened.

He was only 36. He’s an alcoholic though. He moved in with her because he got a dui and totaled his car. At first, he was helping with rent. But then he lost his job. His drinking was way out of control. Drinking whole bottles of tequila in a day, stealing alcohol she hid in her room, almost burning down the kitchen and almost killed her dog during black outs. She told him that the only way he could stay was if he started going to AA meetings and she put him on some low income housing lists. He was just about to get hired for a new job, too. I had a feeling he wasn’t going to survive long enough to move out though. I know it’s awful to say, but the way he was drinking even after his breakthrough at his first AA meeting or when he almost killed the dog.. hope for the best, prepare for the worst. She says she’s ok but idk. I’m worried nobody is really being there for her because she’s pushed them away/just really wants her bf rn. So I really hope he shows up for her today. She said she’s not ready to go out with friends tonight so they’re supposed to celebrate just the two of them.

Haha you posted while I was typing ;) yeah I mean it’s also like you can’t really ask oh hey what’s your fertility and sex life like. :rofl: I don’t think it’s a big deal. Even if somebody was put off by it, I’m sure they’d forget by the end of the shift. If it bothered someone that much, they’d talk to you. 8dpo is definitely early though. How’s all the hormone levels looking?

Dobs I didn’t test my hormone levels today. I decided right now they’re causing more stress than good so I’m just going to take pregnancy tests.

That’s too bad about the friend. Alcoholism is a nasty disease.

No nausea today, just exhausted and my boobs are killing me. Will test again in the morning. Kinda thinking of picking up some FRERs cuz turns out I do want to squint at lines lmao

I mean I love me some line tests so bad influence here says get the frer lol.

Happy Fourth! Had a good time with fam. No complaints here. I’m going to wake up to my period lol. I’ve been cramping for two days and my back hurts. Also super bloated. I’m trying to decide if I should pay the old attorney the last 2k or actually file a complaint. It’s just so much work to file. A only has three more summer school sessions.

Though in an interesting turn of events for the first time in 13 years I was able and willing to go watch fireworks/get a drink or picnic and my bestie said no she wanted to be home alone. :( Her loser bf finally turned up at like 9pm she missed her fireworks. It’s kind of surreal. I’ve ditched my friends insane amounts to be with my bf because sometimes you just need that loving male energy. But my friends have never chosen to see their bf instead of me. It’s weird. But im just glad he did finally show up and she’ll get the comfort she’s been seeking

BFN 9dpo. I took a wondfo (10 miu) and a FRER digi. When the wondfo was processing I swore I saw a light line but it went away by the 5 minute mark. Oh well. I’ll try again tomorrow :shrug:

10dpo BFN with digi and wondfo. I have work the next 2 days so I’ll bring a FRER digi to my parents’ house with me to test tomorrow.

Beats sitting at home though.

Shae sorry for the bfns sorry if this is dumb but yo what’s the connection with working and parents house? FXed for the next test

Dobs I stay at my parents’ house if I have multiple shifts in a row because it’s a 50 minute drive from where I live but only 25 from them.

Just started spotting at work so I don’t have high hopes :( it’s only pink so it’s not impossible that it’s implantation but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Spotting seems to have stopped, I’ve gone to the bathroom multiple times since (lots of tea for staying awake lol) and there’s nothing even with swabbing inside, and I even tried to go number 2 (I’ve been constipated since ovulating so that’s been a struggle, I haven’t been constipated in years) and usually the pressure forces out more blood when I’m spotting but still nothing.

Shae, it might have been IB? It is in the right timeframe. FX it was IB and not random spotting.

Dobby sorry for best friend's loss. I'm glad hee bf was supporting/comforting her the other day.

Also I hate to hear about your aunt :hugs:

Oh and if I remember correctly the hospital Shae has her travel contract with is near her parent's house so she stays there instead of driving back and forth.

Also how in the world is A about to turn 6? Do you have anything planned?

Pretty I know my first cycle after having S I didn't ovulate until almost CD 28. I usually have longer cycles when they first come back and am breastfeeding. I'd say it's probably that but you never know

Ooo gotcha gotcha makes sense. You did say that before. My memory is shit lately. Sorry about the spotting but agreed FXed it’s just IB

No plans really for A’s birthday. His best friends are all traveling that weekend/one is gone all month to visit family in Greece. And that’s three kids off the small list anyway. I’ll do it in august if things work out with the school. I’ll probably just take him somewhere fun that day then dinner with fam that night. I don’t think it’s an issue though just an off period

I took a test bfn because my period is crazy light. Nothing is dropping in the toilet, even overnight I’m managing with a super thing or liner with barely any blood. It was also a day later than expected. I got really messed up off of 2 wine coolers last night. The cramping is picking back up this morning so hoping I get a nice flow today to ease my mind

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->