General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Agreed, totally understandable mrs. I too have a plan for hubs and was trying to figure out how to tell my parents lol...all these special dates passed by (my birthday, thanksgiving, xmas) and then i realized it really doesn't matter. Pregnancy is special all on its own, doesn't need to be "tied to" a special date that already exists!

I'll probably tell you all, hubs, and a few close "irl" pregnant friends first...then family after its confirmed, then everyone else after i see a heart beat.

But, uh, yeah....gotta get pregnant first! I always get ahead of myself!

Today i wasn't in the mood for food, but i ate stuff anyway. Really unhealthy stuff, except my morning smoothie. If this continues into tomorrow (my not feeling like eating, but being hungry) i'm going to get suspecious and excited ^_^

Gig I'm the compete opposite today. I want to eat everything and anything!!! And I've been super emotional. It's definitely pms just weird is coming at the end of AF.

I'll either tells hubs immediately or wait until the week before my first doc appointment. And then not tell anyone until after my second appointment (which is at 10 weeks 5 days). At least that's my plan for now lol and by tell people I mean our moms and my sister.

:-k
I'm bored and in weird thoughts mode lol
BreeaaPreggers
ClairePreggers
CampnPreggers
(Dobs) sitting out a round( i think)
Gig??
JLM??
list to be continued...
:-k anyone else notice the Alphabetical pregnant thing?:rofl:
Hope it continues to follow suit!

Oh never hun!:hugs:
I was counting first initials sorry so I thought of you as M:blush:
You can be a G! Cut in line in front of me! I don't mind :haha:

BreeaaPreggers
ClairePreggers
CampnPreggers
Gig??
JLM??
list to be continued...

Hahaa oh yes!! How spooky that is ;)

Wow trying to have a quick read & catch up with me brekkie whilst a 3.5yr old is harrassing me for the phone & whining uhhhh!!!

Yay on the Digi Campn!! Woop!! I never did a Digi this time, just copius amts of Frers & 2 Clearblues haha which were lovely & dark :)

J i can see the slightly darker lines on the other Frer posted but my eyes wont squint that much for the other lil pics Lol!

MesG good for you doing the workiut girly :thumbup: i always feel really full of energy & ready to go after a sudden burst of exercise, swimming or something! Roll on ttc for you & hubbard very soon :)

Sooo cant wait to see your tests on Monday gigs hehe! Ooh so not feeling the food eh.. Were you off your food with Des & the cp? .. Eee! That & booby pain is sounding good!!

Pg so far for me & telling people, immediate family & sisters etc know & a couple of close friends, but after the 12wk scan & results come back all good then il be finally telling my work which will be great, i can sort out when im leaving, maternity pay hehe & then not have to sneak around changing teabags to DeCaf in the kitchen when someone makes a drinks round hahaa!!

Cb are you close to coworkers? Will you get a baby shower? Do people even do baby showers in the uk?

Oh yeah I must cut back on caffeine, I don't drink any soda at all, but usually have 1-2 cups of coffee, that may have to change to 1/2 cup or just 1 cup at max.

Do you have showers for a second baby? Someone told me that's rude to have a shower if it isn't your first but why? Every baby should be celebrated. I was the 4th child, man do I not feel that special now :p

I mostly have everything I need, other than a few things we'll need to repurchase cause they broke, like a pack and play (loved this) and a new car seat and stroller.

My mom friends here threw a "baby sprinkle" for a lady's 4th baby. So basically, it's a light shower, haha. I had never heard of that...

I've attended a baby shower for a friend's second.

I'll totally have a shower or "sprinkle" for a second.

I guess I'm one of those who feel that second baby showers aren't really necessary...the purpose of a baby shower is to "shower" a new mom with gifts for the baby. I still had so much baby stuff from my first, that by the time I had my second child, all I had to do was buy boy clothes and blankets, as my first child was a girl. I do agree that each child should be celebrated, and perhaps that could be via a "meet the baby" party after the second child is born...food, drinks, etc., and no expectations of actual baby gifts. :)

Campn- Yay for the digi! I loved those things. They sort of remove any and all doubt, eh? :)

Sooo cant wait to see your tests on Monday gigs hehe! Ooh so not feeling the food eh.. Were you off your food with Des & the cp? .. Eee! That & booby pain is sounding good!!

Yup! And i'm still feeling put off from food today :thumbup: BUT, i can't sort out if it's just in my head or not :wacko:

Cb are you close to coworkers? Will you get a baby shower? Do people even do baby showers in the uk?

Ive told 2 close work pals but thats it, not officially announced or told my boss but hes never there anyway..

I had a Baby shower for Riley which my sisters organised as a suprise which was lovely, im not expecting another one but if one took me by suprise again it be lovely :)

My sister has 4 & she never had a baby shower, so when she was pg with No4, there was an 8yr age gap & they had minimal stuff so she was chuffed with those gifts :) Did you have one with Des gigs?

Yup! And i'm still feeling put off from food today :thumbup: BUT, i can't sort out if it's just in my head or not :wacko:

But u never felt it the other cycles trying so its all good things heheee ;)

J, agreed you are still early! Campn, your son is freaking cute! Gigs, no clue :(. I thought you confirmed O this month though

All my preggerifics, I just love looking are your fruit tickets :)

Not sure about chipotle but not sure how you can blame them for an E. coli outbreak.... That'd be like me suing my employer because my students got me sick during flu season.... Seems silly to me not to mention difficult to prove in court.

Also just found out fresh and easy is bankrupt :(

I think the second one baby shower is up to the mom. But I like the idea of celebrating every pregnancy too. I know someone who had a sprinkle and someone else has a gender reveal party to célèbre at the baby. Both said no gifts on the invites because they really didn't need much they just wanted to get everyone together and celebrate. On the other hand my best friend had her 3rd had a shower because she was divorced and it was her SOs first baby. Plus she never really got to celebrate the other two as her ex was abusive.

Ive never heard of a 'sprinkle' hehee thats too cute! & i love it :)

BreeaaPreggers
ClairePreggers
CampnPreggers
Gig??
JLM??
list to be continued...

I hope for all your sakes you don't have to wait for me because between SO and my stupid body, shit will be a while.

Oh PL sorry your date got moved up. Don't feel bad collecting the EI. It's temporary. That's exactly what it was designed for.

I have to catch up but all 3 tests this morning are :bfn:
And my urine was SUPER concentrated, almost orange!
Whatever lines we were guessing on were nothing since there is NO line on the Frer6ds, and it's been over 48hrs since the first one...more than enough time for doubling, and to at Least get a faint pink line.
Hpt11dpoJan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->