General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Look at all these positive tests!!! Love it!

:dohh: Forgive me I am :jo: Dob lol
I had someone else's chart up already- oops:blush:

NOW I am looking at yours and YAY perfect Team Blue Timing!!

ok I'm impatient ...imagine such a thing :shock:
I decided to see where FF would put my O given 3 + opks in a row. Last time it put it in the middle, this time it put it today. I needed something to mark on there so I have a visual for starting progest again. Yea...I can count to 3, but it's soooo much more fun when you can seee something right?:bike:

Yup, visuals are helpful! That's why we all like peeing on tests so much!

Dobs, what did hubby say?!

Zzzzzzzz 03:00 UK... 3yr has me up washing his bed clothes wet bed.. Omg im pooped, up for work in 3hrs ouch!

Definate team blue playing from Dobs chart :) Oooh J, looking good then for ov'ing & squirty bd'ing ;)

Sorry trying to get my QT in and my computer died/my charger is at work. I haven't told him. I want it to be perfect, and I want him to enjoy his trip since it'll be his last non dad trip with his family. Plus, I think if I tell him he won't understand how everything works or stress and not go.

That's great Dob- gives you time for a nice setup when he gets back!

I'm crampy - yay- means my cervix is finally closing, cm is getn creamy too
Hope my temp makes a leap in the a.m. as well, then I will feel officially in tww

DobAhhh your ticker!:dance:
ClaireSo sorry sweetie:(, hope they take it easy on you at work!
Gighow goes the duck farming?

j, dobs setting up for the surprise is exactly what i was thinking, too :)

Duck farming is good, however we (well, hubs) had to cull one of our geese yesterday. It's our first loss, excluding the DOA's we had when we received the box of ducklings. The stupid goose got spooked when water splashed in his direction and he twisted his leg. He couldn't walk for a day, then he could only walk a few steps and would face plant....then he seemed better and was just super shaky, but he got worse again and just stopped walking entirely. After three days of immobility, and him looking pretty sad, we decided it was the right thing to do.

In other news, my back is so fucked up. We finally get our debt paid off (which wiped out our bank accounts--i haven't received the doll money yet) and this shit happens. I'm bitter. It makes me feel like financially a kid wouldn't be a good idea...and i'm just disheartened. Plus i went to a new, presumably cheaper, grocery store yesterday and didn't save a cent.

Sorry, i'm in a state right now lol

Hugs. I am so sorry. You know what though, there is never the perfect time to have a kid. It's your love that gets you through it.

I believe it, but it's hard to convince hubs :(

I think I'm going to have to cave and go to a doctor :cry: these damn spasms are so painful.

I kind of feel like i did nine month pregnant....like where you drop something on the floor, look at it, and you're like, "Nope. That's where that stays now." Haha

That is freakin' fantastic dobs!! Sooo happy for you!!!!!!:dust::dust:

Giggle: the seller is going through heart surgery pretty soon. She can't lift anything heavy, etc and has no help. Believe me, I asked myself "why list it then if you can't move" but I believe she listed it in the spring. We are taking possession Dec 1st, but it won't be vacant until March 1st. Otherwise we would have had to walk away... House and well inspections today.

JLM: whishing you the best of luck!! Go spermy!:spermy:

As for me: still waiting and no big notable changes...

Ahh, got cha. that makes sense. Hope she recovers ok and you don't hit any snags in the process!

J, my son loves Thomas. In one of his movies, they have a preview for "Thomas Spills and Thrills". Thanks to your story with the donor, I can't watch this preview with innocence anymore.

https://youtu.be/10EFgSpmzP0

If nothing else, watch the last 10 seconds.

Yikes hope she is/will be ok!

Yeah but you know he'll come around. Go to the doctor!!!

Frer was faint and didn't get a pic of it. I would worry but my temp is up to my usual pregnant temp and I got a clear positive on my $ tree

Sorry for the crap reply I have 5 mins to pee before my 23 crazies come back

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-21-10-05-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-21-10-05-22.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 14
Gig LMAO Too funny! I am sorry your back is jacked - Ask the doc for flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) it's a muscle relaxer. Works well for spasms, and not addictive at low dose. I take 10mg ea night, since I am in knots after running and lifting things all day, but you can get it is 5mg or cut the 10 in half blah blah.
If I were you I would see if you can get it, just to make it thru BD lol.
Sometimes muscle/nerve issues don't get better because you have to STOP moving for a few days to let the inflammation go away to heal.
The muscle relaxer basically causes the spasms and nerve irritation to stop tensing, and allows you to move around no prob ( just don't go crazy lol) but you should only need it a few days to feel much better. Then :sex: like monkeys :haha:

Oh forgot my update. Crampy still, cm creamy, cervix almost closed YAY:dance:
(Any other time in the ttc world I would be pissed about this hehe)

LOVE flexeril. I was the only thing that touched my spasms a few years back (sciatica). I'll definitely be requesting it...

And yeah, hubby doesn't like to touch me when i'm "fragile" lol, so definitely need it to stop asap!

I did actually have a stranger pray for my back today. I'm not very religious, so it was an odd but unique experience. I took my son to my favorite coffee shop, and when i reached for something i spazzed out. She asked if i was ok, then she asked if she could pray for my back. And i was like....sure! That would be welcome :) she had one hand full of baby, and placed the free hand on my back and prayed to Jesus that my appointment goes well :p if nothing else, i believe in the power of positivity so it was appreciated :)

The woman had a baby in her hand...that's gotta be significant, right? :haha:

I hope everything goes well for her too. But, I did look in case it doesn't: we are protected and will still get the property although the process changes slightly in that province.

Giggle: hoping your back feels better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->