General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Nahhh got a very full cup from him last night....didn't get home till after 1am ugh
My temp better go up tomoro and my cervix better close up cuz I am NOT making anymore roadtrips seriously.
I always Insert said man juice before I head home, cuz it takes a cpl hrs, was a loooong squishy ride home lol.

Claire what part of cycle are you on?

So.... apparently J's friendly rage is baby dust because....

Attachments

• bfp 9.20.15.jpg
    bfp 9.20.15.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 29
Nahhh got a very full cup from him last night....didn't get home till after 1am ugh
My temp better go up tomoro and my cervix better close up cuz I am NOT making anymore roadtrips seriously.
I always Insert said man juice before I head home, cuz it takes a cpl hrs, was a loooong squishy ride home lol.

Claire what part of cycle are you on?

Hahaaa squishy ness niiice ;)

Im on cd22 uhhhh & i think i ov'd cd17.. Long cycle this month, im itching for my period so i cant start nect cycle bd'ing hehe!!

So how many inserts does a cup give you? Or you keep squirting up there.. Excuse the term lol

:bunny: I KNEW you were soooo totally preggers nay sayer lol
AHHH Dobster!!! I am so friggin HAPPY for you!!!!
:hug: and here's some MORE :dust:
YAY!!

GIG PACIFIC Get IN here!! We are celebrating with Dobby!!!

Claire I just suck it up in a syringe and put it all in at once. It was one fresh sample I think he was guilty from the cup fumble:rofl:

We will expect to see more frer pics Dobs heheee congrats yay X

GIG PACIFIC Get IN here!! We are celebrating with Dobby!!!

Claire I just suck it up in a syringe and put it all in at once. It was one fresh sample I think he was guilty from the cup fumble:rofl:

Lol, absolutely! I bet you were like "i'l take that cup now thankyou"

Mission i will get that egg ;)

That's right Mama D!:hugs:
Ooh and tell us how you are telling your OH and what he says!!! Ooh the suspense is killing me !:brat:

I bet Dobs is out getting more tests to pee on Lol

I peed on tons with riley :)

LOL Claire you are so right...I would be getting one of each brand even the stinkin blue dyes just so I could oogle them

Lol actually I remembered I had a burger to eat so then I went to eat lol. Idk yet. I'm in shock. I have so many test brands but I dumped the cup (Kind of like the donor lol jk too soon?) Thinking there was no way I would get a positive

The hockey idea (will explain when not on my phone) is out of season and he leaves tomorrow for a week with the fam. Maybe I will wait and tell him when he gets back with a 49er onesie

What was that about peeing on a bunch of sticks? ;) the sad part being I had all of these in my closet haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-20-13-45-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-20-13-45-25.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 30
Ahhh look at all those!!! Im so excited for you & not a teeny bit jealous haha! Its fab news! & that onesie idea of telling hubs is bery cute :)))

I think once anyone gets a positive, a Digital & a blue test is a must, i secretly love a Clearblue hehe

I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!! Omg I'm so happy for you! I'm on my phone, let me get on the iPad for a proper response

AHHHH DOBS! I am so darn jealous but so excited for you! A week is a long time to hold out...you think you'll be able to? I read a cute idea, where this wife gave her husband a poppy seed and when he asked what it was, she said "that's the size of our baby right now". Cute!

I was gushing over a baby at the grocery store today (in my head....i don't let the crazy out in the open too much). I'm about 2 weeks away from fertile times....it's like a whole new tww, but i can't "test" early haha

J, nice opk! Your timing seems great!

Cb, you totally called her out lol

Dobs :thumbup: I'm ruling you are sooo totally preggers mm hmmm

:smug: MmHmm Dobster...This girl right here...Page46...I'm here all week!Try the Roast Beef!:tease: just kidding Sweetie!
I am so friggin excited for you- Team Blue right?? Let me check out your chart again...
Umm did you by chance get beamed up by the mother ship:shock:
Unless you forgot to mark a BD That is some serious 5-6+ day super:spermy:
:shhh::haha:

:happydance:Oh man I am so excited. First Dobs gets her BFP and now I got another opk brand darker than control!
I have used $tree for years and never had that!! So cmon eggy The:spermy: should have already been waiting at the gate since they got put in about 1030 last night-like 20 hrs ago. :happydance:
YAY me! That is perfect timing for Team Blue!
Here's a pic of $store opk
opkcd14-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"