General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I like that show and Im 41 lol But I really Like Vampire Diaries mmmhmmm Lovvvvve me some Damon...He can bite me ANYtime! Rawr
Damon.jpg

Avory is man's name in Harry Potter books, isn't it? The father of Cedric Diggory. I could be wrong..

Twilight was a good read! haha

Been feeling a few twinges today... CM is clear-ish today.

Son gave me his cold, I have a sinus headache runny nose and starting a cough :roll:
At least I had a nice temp jump -rocketing up:dance:
Cervix def closed, and cm creamy but I am a bit crampy - I think cp changing again, it's tilting back

Amos Diggory - Harry Potter geek fest over here Lol

Can the cervix change position then? Ive been achey but its wasay to early for af

Oh yes Claire
It can raise/lower and tilts. I Noticed today the opening is pointed me to the back.
https://community.babycenter.com/po...cp_and_cervical_mucus_cm_type_for_your_charts

Mine always tilts back after Ov.

I feel crazy and desperate....i'm googling if back spasms can occur due to pregnancy, lol!!! No chance i'm pregnant this month, but it's fun to pretend! Tomorrow should be cycle day 1. Good thing my mom's here, don't know how i'd cope with my period and this back stuff together! I'm laying down in my room on a heating pad now while she watches the boy. I think she also might be doing the dishes :happydance: i feel guilty but i'd do the same for her (or Des).

That's great help Giggle
I feel like crap right now and my mom just keeps nagging about why am i laying down...you would think a retired nurse would understand

Amos Diggory, that's right, Avory felt off. I haven't read those books in a while. haha

JLM, fx that cold goes away quick, I do hot lemon whenever I feel a cold coming up. Lemon juice, mixed with sugar in hot water.

How come we don't schedule naps for adults? Kids yes, adults no. Why?

I could really use a nap right about now, instead I am stuck at work for another 4 hours. At least it's my Thursday.

Good point! I could certainly use a nap, come days more than others. Sadly Des had mostly given up naps. I still put him down for "quiet time" though...this momma needs a break!

J, that actor will always be Boone to me! Never seen vampire diaries, but i'll have to check it out. Especially if there are any vamp/human love subplots. Love my supernatural lover stories!

Pacific they still Siesta in Spain lol
Gig I am in LOVE with his eyes! They are the most beautiful piercing blue/gray:cloud9:

You are so right JLM!! I should move to Spain. haha

CM is still clear/watery and I have no idea what it means.:shrug:

Edit to add: yeah, I am using google, I have never before paid attention to this and we just started trying ;)

PL, have you had that before? If not i'm calling it a good sign!

I think for me the norm would be to start the "dry up" for the witch by about now.

I tend to have creamy cm from O to AF, just the amt changes MUCH less after O usually.
BFP with son I saw I had avg-alot of creamy cm most days.

Ahhh I want to respond but I can't catch up on posts. I love you all! Will respond at some point

Lol It's ok preggo- we expected you to move slower hehe

:p!!! The gist of it was you are all hilarious.

Real talk, I had hella pregnancy brain because I got so excited that the Panorama people called and my gyn called and everyone was calling... that I totally forgot to go to my work's staff meeting. And I couldn't tell my boss why so I just said I forgot, and she was like wtf just don't let it happen again. x.x Way to start off my tenure year... r_r

Lol Dob. Well you can always tell your boss later :blush: "Remeber that time when I forgot the meeting..."

Giggle- Oh yesss gurrrrl Damon's brother Stefan has a relationship with Human Catherine....and things def get really hot and tangled in the plot. Many Many other characters- werewolves and witches as side plots, but OMG the twists:shock:
You need to check it out from The beginning Vamp Diaries is the Bomb. Like Twilight on steroids!
Vampire Diaries.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->