General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobsomg love your ticker! Hilarious!

Dobsomg love your ticker! Hilarious!

Another real talk, I was debating whether to use "developmental" or "humor". I looked at both, and I thought you would enjoy the humor one so I went with that one hehe.

I never got into vamp diaries. I don't like that actress, so I boycotted because of her. And Rob Pattenson looked way better as Cedric. I was Team Jacob all the way. All the way until I saw Alice and Jasper, and then I was totally Team Jalice.

Yea I only got into Vamp Diaries because my friend gave me several seasons on dvd at once- Liked it more than TruBlood- but eventually caught on to that too- just a grittier southern version.
I just love that vamp diaries started in highschool, but let them progress. Nina Dobrev was more likeable to me than Bella- took her a while to stop acting "the same" in every response, in every scene.
I like that Vamp Diaries has chars 400+ years old, and sometimes goes into flashbacks - in the 1920's, 1800's etc. Lots of play with the timelines and char histories- oh and who doesn't love a really bitchy doppleganger? lol

Lol I don't. My mom was obsessed with it. She kept trying to get me to watch it, but I couldn't stomach it. I think Stewart's skills were also limited in Twilight, but I'm going to cut her some slack and blame some of that on the character.

Honestly i"m kind of turned off by the name of the show. Anything with "diaries" in it, i'm auto skeptical lol

But i told one of my besties years ago that i'd check out true blood, so i think i need to go there first. You know, if i remember. I'll have to see which netflix/hulu has.

Any new symptoms dobs?

Gig Netflix has both- I have watched both and if you like Twilight you would like Vamp Diaries ( there is nothing diary about it) Main char is Elena, but it's not told first person view or anything. Lots of twists, battles, sexy stuff. Vamp power- mind control, super jumping, super speed, super strength, and the older (originals) are more powerfuls than the new. Also if you kill the orig, their entire line dies with them, so very sticky situations at times. They can be out in day or night as well due to spellbound jewelry- from witches. Vamps are main story, but do come across witches to ally against werewolves- who are bloodthirsty. In this show vamps can be staked to make them look dead and rotted, but they are actually hibernating. The stake can be removed and with blood Voila! SO guess how many can come back for super twists. They also can't enter homes not invited etc. Funny thing is they drink alcohol allll the time, because it keeps their bloodlust down. These vamps can be around humans and not "lose it"

My all time fav series is still Underworld- man those Vamps were badass. And of course I mean the female lead char hehe.

TrueBlood is very Southern/country since it takes place down south here, and there are "territories" run by diff vamps. They also can not be in sunlight, unless they find faerie blood, and day walking is condidered Taboo anyhow. Lots of hot sex scenes, but it took me a while to get into it. It's filmed much more cheaply than the other series. LOVE the theme song for it tho :haha:
True Blood to me started out good, then introduced other scifi chars and got very out there , so I gave up on it after faeries. It's like they got desperate to keep viewers:shrug:

Enough movies lol
ME ME ME:brat: lol
YAY me for maintaining that high temp, and FF graced me with CH's, without a fight hehe. Annnnd now that I am the magical 3dpo:smug: I started natural progest cream this morning. Gonna do it am and pm since hormones surge and wear off, plus I saw most the Rx progest is twice a day.

Hope you all are feeling Gooood!
:dust:

Wow, lots of info! I think you've sold me on Vamp Diaries...

Your chart is looking gooooooood! I'm going to be the last one to get a bfp at this rate :/

In my world, my back is better but still a bit jacked. My mom stayed the night and is on Des duty. She took him to run errands and to the playground so i have the house to myself for a little bit :D currently couch bound with a heating pad, ipad, and project runway re runs. Once i get sick of the interwebs, i might throw on Vampire Diaries :p

Period is supposed to start today. I'm walking around with a pad, which i despise....but better than ruining panties, amirite?

That barely gives me enough reason to say no to another tv show. I'll have to check out vampire diaries. When I have the time.

Today is CD 27, that means 2 more days until AF is due and I still haven't pee'd on a stick.

What restraint!

I'm hoping SOMEONE pees on SOMETHING soon....i need another fix :D

:shock: Omg Pacific lol better than me- I will be poas in 6 days (9dpo).

Gigs I am sorry your back is still so hurt. Sounds like nerve inflammation since you didn't do anything traumatic. Backs and necks are the worst. Once injured the slightest thing years later can put you down!
And I am with you on the pad thing. They are literally something I NEVER use. Tampons all the way BUT I have used them the last cpl cycles since they were both losses, and I was trying to track the bleeding. I hate pads tho.

Where did lil miss Claire get off to??:shrug:

I should pee on something, but helps that there are no sticks in my house.. haha!!

Been feeling so tired the last few days, then by bbs just started to hurt on top of that it felt like that wetness when the witch surprises you... so i went and checked. Just lots of clear watery cm with (sorry tmi) a piece of white, not super stretchy but a little. CD27 here.. things are different, normally I should be drying up down there by now.

Im here J lol ;)

I fell asleep mega early last night like a nodding dog on the sofa hahaa! Been working today, Rileys at the grandparents this eve & just had a Chinese with some Wine mmmm yumsk!

I just have to say that Kristen Stewart.. She has a face i really want to slap Lol i love twilight but struggle to watch it as i cant stand her..:-/

Currently CD25, quite a few aches, the tww when not ttc is soooo long!! Dobs - has the excessive peeing kicked in yet?

I should pee on something, but helps that there are no sticks in my house.. haha!!

Been feeling so tired the last few days, then by bbs just started to hurt on top of that it felt like that wetness when the witch surprises you... so i went and checked. Just lots of clear watery cm with (sorry tmi) a piece of white, not super stretchy but a little. CD27 here.. things are different, normally I should be drying up down there by now.

Oooh :) yeah after oving (like the next day) my cm is really white & sticky until af arrives.. How many dpo are ya Pacific?

Not as excessive as my last but truth be told I am not drinking my 8 cups yet. I have peed 4x today... might go again right now lol I got flack for not offering a visibly pregnant women the bathroom at work and I wanted to be like f*** all of you, I'm pregnant and need to pee right now she said she is fine! But I didn't. Cuz I'm not telling anyone yet lol

Yeah I want to punch her face, too.

Poas!!! I want to see tests

Lol yes lets bitch slap her hahaa!!

Ah my tests will be neg & no jiggy in my tww :( but il be immensly suprised if i ov'd super early, i think il fall off the toilet seat in shock ha ha!!

Do u wake in the night for pees? I didnt tell hardly anyone until i was around 12 wks, i was si excited for my scans hehee omg you have scans sooo. Awww lil sticky bean ;)

Oooh :) yeah after oving (like the next day) my cm is really white & sticky until af arrives.. How many dpo are ya Pacific?

I figure 8 or 9 DPO, I don't test for o. Trying to convince hubby to pick up some pee sticks, or it's an hour detour for me tonight to pick some up. Instead of saying "yes dear", dh is asking for symptoms. :haha:

Ha ha!! Get the tests get the tests :)))) im terrible, i always want to start poas roughly 6dpo lol

Christen Stewart is a terrible actress.

I am going on a road trip, so I'll be MIA until Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Hoping DH will pick up the pee sticks, work is having our monthly meeting tonight so will be leaving late here.

Have fun, pl!!! Where are you off to? And aww, I hope DH goes and gets them. That's really great that you can be so open with him and talk about pee sticks.

Claire, that's a bummer. But you know stranger things have happened than an early O.

Not waking up in the middle of the night yet, but definitely running to the bathroom as soon as I am awake and then I pee for days. It actually hurts when I wake up because I have to pee so bad. My last bfp, I would wake up like clockwork at 2 or 3 am with a full bladder starting around 4.5 weeks I think. But again, I was much better about drinking my 8 cups of water. Although that's only 64 fl ounces. I was drinking twice that if I'm remembering correctly. I swear I remember reading it someone I should be drinking like 100-120 fl ounces.... idk maybe I'm remembering wrong. I just remembering peeing when I got to work, peeing right before the bell rang, peeing at snack, peeing at lunch, and peeing as soon as the end of day bell rang. I even had to call an Aide to come take my class twice because I had to pee so bad in the middle of class.

Honestly, so far this little boo is being really nice. All of my symptoms are very mild right now other than the headache that sets in if I have to process too much information. So being at a training all day then having to go to a site council meeting then rushing to the doctor's for my beta... my head is throbbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->