General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pacific -:telephone: Calling him RIGHT now to tell him to bring you some stix! Tell him don't make me drive there from Floirida!!
Cuz I will!:haha:

My trip is delayed by a day and a half, buying my own sticks tomorrow!

Been feeling like having to throw up my dinner all evening...

Yay!!! Well, you know what I mean! Got all my fingers and toes crossed!

So... my hcg tripled in 47 hours.... Is that normal? I've NEVER tripled before. Just doubled and sometimes slightly less or more than doubled. But this is 3.2x in two days. I even almost went in to the hour (5:30 on Monday and 4:00 today)

mmhmmm...twins :haha:
Better find another ticker:rofl:

I hope not. F*** now that I think about it I remember having cramps on both sides. My maternal grandmother, mother, and I are hyperovulators. I think it is a Thai thing. There are a lot of Thai twins. That would be cruel irony. I can't have twins. Twins is no bueno. We can't do two kids.

You made me laugh though with your ticker comment

Sure you can! Get a boy and a girl- first son and princess all in one lol:oneofeach:
I would love that except it would crush my last go for a vbac sigh

So Dobs!! Totally didn't know you were half Thai!
OMG Fav foods!!! Love me some Pho, and some Pad Si Ew (sp??)
Thai hot baby...yes...Thai hot!

LOL no thanks. I'm already giving up three of our pets not only to move, but to cut down on our monthly bills. If I can't keep two cats and a snake, I can't make that work. =/ K not going to stress about it. Gonna let it go. I'll know in a month. Or when I find any and all reason to get an early scan in week 6 lol

Yup! Half Thai! Female, non-golfing tiger woods. You are so spot on that there are two levels of spicy: Farang (American) spicy levels and Khon Thai (Thai) spicy levels hahaha. I love Pad See Ew, too. Rad Na is my favorite noodle dish, but it's hard to get to go unless they pack the noodles and sauce separately.

oooh A new dish for me to try, I am writing that down.
My fav Thai restaurant here is owner by a family- she let me on to Pad See Ew, bcuz I was wanting something like Pad Thai but with chicken and veggies.
What I really love is we have a Bhuddist temple here- They have open air cooking every Sunday- ppl drive from HOURS away- super cheap all family style thai cooking- many own restaurants too.
I love beef pho, and the sausage they make on the grill ( tastes like it is heavily seasoned inside, def stuffed), oh and sesame banana, mango and sticky rice with coconut milk blah blah....Oh man:headspin: I can just taste it- ooh and Pumpkin Curry...or basil chicken and sticky rice...
Ok I am sooo digressing lol. I LOVE spicy food- my pho is fire when I make it- fish sauce x10 lol
When I finally get this bfp I am giving birth to a dragon :rofl:
Ok so Dobs...what is the name of the small custard like things??
Cooked in a iron pan that has 1/2 egg shaped spaces?? They pour in coconut milk mixed with rice flour and some scallions?? I LOVE those, but man they stay hot like hours hehe.
A lady told me once but I really need to know so I can look up the recipe!
I cook as a biz, and love foreign foods.
I mastered a couple Persian dishes me and my friend like that he swore an "American" couldn't make:haha:
I'm half Portuguese so pfffft

LMFAO a dragon. Love it.
Yeah, my childhood temple used to serve food on Sundays. Most temples do. But the neighbors complained and so they shut it down :(
No idea about the custard, I am not sure what you are talking about haha
Love it! Wish you were closer. I'd be happy to taste test haha.

I'm doing my usual sorting thru threads on implant, early preg hormones etc, figured I would share my fav- SUPER detailed!
https://www.infertile.com/get-pregnant-ch-1-natural-pregnancy/

Dobs- I want to say the lady said something like Crom Panuk ?? but I absolutely love it. They basically come out with the consistency of a solid egg white ( no cm hehe) and taste a bit sweet.
:happydance
I FOUND IT!!! Thai pancake??
https://www.templeofthai.com/recipes/kanom_krok.php

You can see the pan in the pic too ! Damn I love Google

Oooo I figured it was some sort of khanom (sweet/dessert), but I don't eat a lot of Thai deserts. Just stick to my fried banana, sticky rice and mango, roti, and this gelatin thing. When it comes to dessert, Thai people I know just say khanom and everyone knows everyone well enough that they just remember what that person likes and gets it for them haha

So D what's the plan on the reveal to your OH??

Half thai, half Portuguese? Sounds hot ;) i'm a quarter Jew....does that score me any "cool" points? Lol

Mmmmmm LOVE sticky rice w/ mango! I could eat it at every meal.

PL, PEE ON SOMETHING!

And me....it's ever more doubtful we'll be doing the ttc thing any time soon. We just had to buy $500 worth of mulch for the duck run. We're putting money back into the business (starting up microgreens) and putting some aside for an emergency fund. Guess what that means? All that money from the dolls is already spoken for.

I just don't even know how to feel :( so now i guess i'm y'alls cheerleader!

Noooo. Did hubs say that or are you pre-emptively assuming? Sorry gigs hugs

Not yet. I had a crappy day yesterday with work drama... been focused on how to not lose my job

Seriously, PL you need to poas today hehe

Hubs didn't exclusively say that, but he heavily implied it. He said, "we will reproduce again eventually! We just need money first."

We really want to get him home, i.e. He work from the farm and not have to work a "real" job, so i understand we aren't pulling in enough to do both...

It doesn't matter. We'll figure it out.

Dobby, the fact that multiples run in your family is certainly.....interesting lol

Noooo only one damn it! Lol. Seriously thinking of reasons I can justify a 6 week scan haha.

Yeah, that's tough. I know the home or kid or both or how debate. It's why SO pulled out last cycle.

Hahaa!!! If it was Twins you will be just fine, they say if your gonna have twins, first time round is best as you not know what to expect lol sorry.. My great grandmother had triplets!!! That gene hasnt popped out down the line as yet thank god X

Clairey, you totally just jinxed yourself :p

Dobs, isn't "rapidly" increasing hcg reason enough for an early ultrasound? ;)

Also, hubs changes his mind a lot. He needs to be in a good mood in about 10 days from now, a little sexin' up, and he might just change his mind on this, too :)

PLUS, ((insert super happy dance)) the ducks are starting to lay eggs!!! I found 4 today which is super exciting. So if they start pumpin' out some eggs, that would certainly be helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->