GEORDIE shore

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
eeeeeek i actucally cant contain myself, although i bet they make us out to be awful!
even the adverts make me cringe ..

Hehe am looking foreward to it, although I've no idea how it will be in relation to Jersey Shore. Jersey Shore was epic :D xx

i know i bet it wont compare. i LOVE jersey shore so much, im watching it atm ;)

I actually really hate the thought of it, I saw the advert and I just think it's disgusting :(

Its not like people have a bed enough view of us already is it. Ive got loads of jip off people since I moved away because of where Im from and this wont help.

xxx

no1 has ever been like rude to me about where im from the most they do is ..
say this say that, say byker grove, say why aye man.
although some of the quotes i do find funny but thats what msot of the people round here do say and i do say im game (not realting to THAT ;) lol) but i'm like yeah im game to go there or im game for that.

I saw this and thought it was a joke! I like Jersey Shore, but really MTV? How much money can you squeeze out of a short-lived trend??

Here's a clip for anyone who's interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8vDlj7jaU

I can see this programme is totally going to embarrass us geordies. We aren't all airheaded bimbos!!!

It looks so bad but good if you know what I mean lol it wont compare to Jersery Shore but will defienetly be watching as I am a saddo for progammes like this lol.

cant wait for the next jersey shore season when theyre in italy :)!

LOL i prefer TOWIE and i hated jersey shore so dont fink gona watch this!so i'm not gonna get on it like a car bonnet LOL

:rofl: no1 round here even says 'im on it like a car bonnet' well nobody i know anyways!
i hate TOWIE, just never could get into it but i do love jersey shore!

ETA: they would just say, im gunna get on it

Oh is the Jersery Shore going to Italy that will be a good one love it.

Does anyone know if Ronnie is going to be in the next season of Jersey Shore? He has legal troubles and all stemming from the fight he got into on Season 1 so they are saying they won't issue him a passport. :shrug:

I heard that the Italians aren't taking too kindly to the Jersey Shore cast. Can't say I blame them! :haha:

looking forward to it, taking the spotlight off us essex loons for once :)

I'm dreading it! My OH is already horrible to me about being from Newcastle and I'm sure this is just gonna give people more ammunition.

Also- "Crack open a tin of hot dogs, pouring Brine all over me body"

WHAT?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back